Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ballroombabe

bublé for ballroomdancing!

40 posts in this topic

Hi, my name is Renate and i come from holland. The first time i've heard of Michael was a couple of years ago. I'm really into ballroomdancing and the first time i heard him was on the dancecourse, when they played "Crazy little thing called love". Now i'm dancing on a lot more songs of Mike!, my favourite is "Save the last dance".

Can't hardly wait to see him next month performing here in Amsterdam!

Lots of love, a ballroom/latin dancing Michael Bublé fan

That's so great. I wish I could ballroom dance! Ever since I was little, I've been fascinated. Be sure to send us pics and a review of your Bublé concert! Take care. icon_smile.gif

I love wachting ballroom dancing.I love salsa dance and merengue. GREETINGS FROM MONTREAL CANADA PROUD MEMBER OF BUBLE BLUE EYED BEAUTIES#2

Hi ladies!

thanx for your messages and i promise if i can make some (nice) pictures i definitly share them with you!

lots of love, ballroom girl (Renate)

Hey Renate, a fellow Dutchie here icon_smile.gif Did you check out the Dutch Bublé website yet? http://www.bubleland.tk

I will be at the concert aswell! Can't wait!

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Renate

As an old ballroom dancer myself I would bet my bottom dollar that Buble doesn't need lessons,

You can see from the way he moves across the stage that he's full of music and the beat right down to his little old toes.

Kate in Cornwall

BUBLE IS A STAR FOREVER

i think it would be great if some young crooner start to include a tapdance sequence in a concert it might as well be buble!!

nico

katie in cornwall, you're so right!

since i saw him live performing 20th of november and everytime when i see caught in the act i really have to confess he does have a lot of rythm and nice moves! icon_wink.gif if he's concidering to put some dancers on his show he can call me, lol

icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

Renate, I love ballroom dancing, when I was young I used to dance all the time.I would dance now if had the chance to.

I noticed quite a while ago how well Michael moved and had such rhythm, he's just full of music and I know exactly how he feels, as I am sure you do, being a dancer yourself.

Kate in CORNWALL

BUBLE IS AN INTERNATIONAL STAR FOREVER

i saw the german xmas special that bobby d shared with us and i must say when they were singing Quando quando he really showed some (female icon_rolleyes.gif) ballroom spin! icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

quote:
Originally posted by splendid-renate:

i saw the german xmas special that bobby d shared with us and i must say when they were singing Quando quando he really showed some (female icon_rolleyes.gif) ballroom spin! icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif

that was very funny, i laughed so hard icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by splendid-renate:

HA!

Love

Kenzie

xxxxxxx

Have you seen the video of "Save the last dance"?

(on Withney's site Bubleland)

He is awsome! he even dances better than my own dancing partner icon_biggrin.gif

Last night I watched this show where they make celebs dance ballroom dances with professional dancers and then you get to vote for them. One of the couples danced to Down With Love. Not Michael's version though, they have one female & one male singer singing ALL the songs live for the show. Still cool IMO.

I do ballroom and latin dancing myself and in fact, my teacher and I went to see Michael in Brighton and Cardiff. We both thought his moves were great, so expressive! I can't tell you how much I would LOVE to dance with him!!! I've only recently seen the Save The Last Dance For Me video and I was laughing out loud - I sent the link over to my teacher with the question 'how much would you love to be the teacher of this class?'. I especially love the part where the teacher says 'pair up' and he looks over to the gorgeous girl standing next to him.....the camera cuts away to their hands and you know their are just itching to get their arms around each other!!!! (he, he). Take it from me, if there was anyone in our dance class who was remotely like MB, there would be a stampede to dance with him.

haha yeah i would love it too to dance with him, but right now the only way too dance with him is to put on my MB shirt when i go to dance class icon_biggrin.gif

mm i cant wait till he's on dancing with the stars! mm..i love dancing esp ballroom. i actually miss it cuz i dont do it so much, but i got to strut my stuff at my cousin's wedding last weekend - yay!now i just need a good enough partner to lead me haha i remember a sabrina when her friend wished to dance with drew carey..i think i want that same wish just with michael. i feel that his whole personality reflects in his dancing. he's just bursting with energy and charisma and charm and..sigh (breathe gracie breathe!!!) we're like dancing ballroom buble babes ^_~. well..keep on dancing guys!! muah!

quote:
Originally posted by michaelbublexmybaby we're like dancing ballroom buble babes ^_~. well..keep on dancing guys!!

hey! that sounds like a new group of babes is born! icon_biggrin.gif

Can i be the co founder? haha (at least i started this thread icon_wink.gif)

I can't dance very well, but my boyfriend can. He told me that he'd be willing to take ballroom dancing lessons with me (I've always wanted to learn!)I agree -- Michael is probably a GREAT dancer! You can just see it by the way he moves on stage!

HEY!!!! A fellow ballroom dancer here! Welcome to the world of Buble' and dance. It's awsome. Glad that you enjoy his music. I spaz out every time I hear it at the ballroom I attend. I'm actually doing a routine to his remix version of sway at the end of march. I'll tape it and try to post it here. Or at least some pics. He's got great music to dance to and by the looks of it, he's got some cuban motion himself. Sure knows how to move those hips! icon_wink.gif LIke the phrase of ballroom buble' babes though. Quite cute whoever thought of it.

Michael's only ballroomd dancer

Ballroombabe

aka Heather

check out my photos www.heathersas.com

hey Heather!

love to see that routine icon_biggrin.gif

At the end of May (just before his dutch concert icon_wink.gif) i have to do the final test for my ballroom and latin-american and i'll have to persuade my teacher to play Sway (cha cha) or Crazy little thing called love (jive), cause then i will get the best result! icon_biggrin.gif

first heard his songs in 2002 i think, the end of that year...and fell in love immediately. At that time I was exploring music by all the great crooners...and when i heard of him...a young man with such a voice...singing THAT kind of songs,it was just the perfect moment! And from the day I saw the advertising for "michael bublè" cd, what can I say, I became addicted!