Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Domenico

MICHAEL DUETS WITH LAURA PAUSINI

17 posts in this topic

LAURA PAUSINI and MICHAEL BUBLE' DUETS SONG :

" You’ll never find another love like mine "

CIAO

DOMENICO

LAURA PAUSINI and MICHAEL BUBLE' DUETS SONG :

" You’ll never find another love like mine "

CIAO

DOMENICO

they did a duet? i bought her cd in milan this february and i liked it very much. even if i don't speak that much italian. icon_wink.gif

Hopefully it will be released on Michael's future album, whenever that might be. icon_smile.gif

Michael sang with her for the DVD/PBS Special.

They sounded great together.

We in the states don't really know who she is. But she has a great voice. The announcer said she's HUGE overseas but not in America.

ann marie

Cool. I don't speak spanish. darn! Maybe she'll get more publicity in the states once the PBS special airs.

ann marie

Yeah! Laura Pausini rocks! I've been listening to her for years! My sister and I are huge fans. I have her Spanish CD. I love "Volvere Junto A Ti", "La Soledad", those are two of my favorite songs of hers. She sings beautiful in any language. When I found out Michael did a duet with her I freaked because I love her. Their voices must sound awesome together.

SinatraFan... I LOVE "La Soledad". I haven't heard it in YEARS (I was about 17 when I first heard it so many years ago) and even though I didn't understand it well, I did. Know what I mean? Spanish is similar to Italian, so I can pick out a few words sometimes & make sense of things....

That was a beautiful song.

quote:
Originally posted by SinatraFanNY:

Yeah! Laura Pausini rocks! I've been listening to her for years! My sister and I are huge fans. I have her Spanish CD. I love "Volvere Junto A Ti", "La Soledad", those are two of my favorite songs of hers. She sings beautiful in any language. When I found out Michael did a duet with her I freaked because I love her. Their voices must sound awesome together.

WOW, I didn't know she sings in spanish too !!...must check it!!!

does she write her own songs?

To be precise they sang together on a Laura Pausinis concert in L.A. last year when she was in CA.She used to record her album in a studio in L.A.I also know she told she would like to record a song with Michael because she thinks he has one of the most beautiful voices. she has never heard.So they have great respect and estimate each other.

Christy x