Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

♥ Bron ♥

The last person to post on this thread is sexy......

3,201 posts in this topic

We all know Michal is very sexy, but im sure us Bublé fans are a sexy lot too, so I thought I would start this thread off and it could be a general chat thread too.

So here goes ........................

Hi everybody, hope you are all having a great day today.

Haha, I'm definitely NOT sexy! But because I'm so nice, I'll reply to your post icon_wink.gif

My day was just fine. Just came home from work and finished having dinner. I ate spinache, that's why I'm so tall.

My work is giving dancelessons to little kiddies. One kid fell, because he ran while wearing socks, not shoes. He fell with his head on the floor. It was so sad! Ofcourse Whit the teacher came to the rescue and gave him some candy icon_smile.gif Always works!

Hi Whit, thanks for replying. In not sexy either, its just a topic starter icon_biggrin.gif

How great that you work with kiddies. My eldest daughter has just finished a dance degree at university and is now busy job hunting. Do you work full time teaching dance ??

im too young to be sexy...lol

I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt so sexy it hurts......

Lissa

Oh yes, especially Lola's voice is very sexy icon_smile.gif

Many friends told me i have a very sexy voice on the phone....but every time they told me that i started laughing!!! icon_redface.gif

Christy x

You wouldnt exactly call me sexy tonight either, my eyes are all puffy. Ive been taking up a carpet and it was very dusty, so my eyes are all itchy. icon_smile.gif Still I can be "virtually sexy".

haha, this is random!

well, i'm a Buble fan, so that makes me DAMN SEXY! haha! icon_smile.gif that makes y'all sexy too! (sorry, i just had the urge to write "y'all".)

the day's been busy so far here at work, which is good because then it goes by faster. icon_smile.gif it's quieted down a bit so now i'm just catching up with my buble buddies.

elle icon_wink.gif

Thats what I think too. We are all too sexy on here icon_wink.gif Nah, just thought it would be nice to have a thread where we could just chat and have fun. Plus if you are the last one to post, you could be sexy for hours and hours icon_biggrin.gif

Dont work too hard. Ive been at work today and its been soooooooooo hot.

it's pretty gross and muggy over here too--yesterday was scorching. it's a little better now, but i know the commute home will be a nightmare! i'm not looking forward to it!

elle icon_wink.gif

icon_biggrin.gifI am just too sexy!! LOL well maybe I can be fabulous instead.. Today was normal really took daughter to school me to work...

I'M A SEXY GREAT GRANNY, THATS WHAT MY HUSBAND SAYS AND IF HE THINKS THAT AFTER 56 YRS. I'M HAPPY. TODAY WAS A VERY GOOD DAY AS I NO LONGER HAVE MY FRIG. IN THE DINNING ROOM NOR DO I HAVE THE FAMILY ROOM FUNITURE IN THE DINING ROOM AMEN.WE ARE HAVING REMODLING DONE . THEY SAY THAT NEXT WED, OR THUR. THEY WILL PUT IN THE KITCHEN SINK,MY STOVE TOP AND THE GRANITE COUNTER TOPS. I'VE BEEN WITHOUT A KITCHEN SINK AND STOVE FOR CLOSE TO A MONTH.I TOLD JL. I WILL NEVER TAKE MY KITCHEN SINK FOR GRANTED AGAIN. I WILL HUG IT, KISS IT , AND GIVE IT TENDER LOVING CARE. AND OF COURSE TODAY I HAD A BUBLE FIX AND TOD MY PHYSICAL THERAPIST WHAT MICHAEL WORE , I CONSTANTLY TELL HER THE WONDERS OF BUBLE. I WILL HAVE HAPPY PRETTY DREAMS TONITE.HEE HEE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Totally unsexy here but I had to reply to say that's great Loretta about your remodeling. I bet you can't wait for it all to be finished. It will be so nice to have a new kitchen too I bet. Your physical therapist must have listened to Michael now after all the plugging you give him. What a sweet husband you have. icon_smile.gif

Good morning Bublé buddies.

Glad to see so many of you are sexy on here icon_wink.gif

Thought it about time I had my turn to be sexy again.

Having a new stair carpet fitted today and Im very excited. Ive been waiting 8 years for one !!!!

Also having my avon delivered (Im an avon rep) so its going to be a very full day. I also chat on an avon forum, and Ive converted so many ladies to MB fans. Its fab. Im even going to see him in concert with one of them. icon_biggrin.gif Cool eh.

Have a lovely day everyone. icon_smile.gif

icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif Not feeling very sexy now. My carpets just been cancelled till Thursday.

Il have to listen to a bit of Michael to cheer me up. icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

Hope you feel better soon Bron!

I'm SO not sexy right now, I'm still in my PJ's and my hair is almost reaching the ceiling!! icon_smile.gif

Ha ha Whit icon_biggrin.gif

Well you must have been a bit sexy cause you posted the last message, until now of course icon_smile.gif

Just come back from town and Ive spent far too much.

Ugh, I'm cleaning out my closet icon_eek.gif You've never seen so many clothes I tell ya!