Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JamesHuishSwing

Who would you like Michael to sing with in his next CD?

387 posts in this topic

Is there any artist(s) you wish Michael would get a chance to sing with? For me I wish he could do a duet w/ Norah Jones or Tony Bennett.

I would have to say.... Oh, I know, remember how Natalie Cole sang "Unforgettable" with her deceased father, Nat. Wouldn't it be GRAND if Michael could sing a duet with Bobby Darin?!?! He could have a video like the Cole's had. Fabulous!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I think it would nice if Michael sang a duet with grandpa Mitch icon_wink.gif!

There was a show called W-Five here in Canada that was aired back in 2003 and it had Michael and his grandpa Mitch looking at records and they sang"I Don't Know Why I love You Like I Do" and it was one of the nicest duets and moments I've ever seen.

Amy Sue icon_smile.gif

amy, i think i saw that video online! too cute icon_smile.gif

i actually think it would be cool to hear a duet with jamie cullum. they both have really distinctive voices and it would be cool to hear them on a song.

elle icon_wink.gif

I would suggest a duet with a very good professional singer who is on the board.....called CLEOPATRA!!!!I think it would be really great!!!!C'mon Cleopatra!!! icon_wink.gif

Christy x

Thanks Jitter!!I think we should ask to Cleopatra to think about it.What do you think?

Christy x

Well, Hello, Christy and Jitterbugg! How are you both tonight? You have both been so very sweet to me, writing posts to me, telling people about me... icon_biggrin.gif and now, you suggest I sing a duet with Michael...

It would be pretty cool, considering I've followed his career since 1997, way back at Babalu, and I always dreamed of singing a duet with him... I guess someone will just have to start a topic and ask him! (ha ha)

Seriously, though, thanks for your support! Have a good night!

Cleopatra. icon_razz.gif

hey christy, i think that was a hint hint. haha, we really should get her her duet icon_wink.gif

Alicia Keys icon_smile.gif

But Cleopatra also has my vote!

darren hayes or johnny rzeznik, or both. In my eye, they have the 3 prettiest voices in the world (and they are all hotties so we'd enjoy a nice video on that one).

Jamie Cullum or Harry Connick Jr. These 3 are simply wonderful. After my EP, who is no longer with us icon_frown.gif, these 3 would be my favourite vocalists.

Nobody icon_wink.gif When I buy a CD of my favorite artist, I want to hear him sing, and nobody else.

Joan

I think I'd like to hear him sing with Sarah McLachlan...she has such a haunting, strong voice, and I think her tone would compliment Michael's nicely.

I'd have to agree with Rosepetals. Bette and Michael would be pretty sassy!

Personally, I don't like the duet with Nelly Furtado or Jane Monheit.

I forgot about Cleopatra. I think it would be cool to hear them sing together. She's got a great voice too.