Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Natascha

Did You Meet Michael Poll

95 posts in this topic

I met him, two times. One time at a concert, on time at a TV show. icon_smile.gif

Went to his concert in Edinburgh last November, met him & the band after the show... also grabbed his butt while he was running through the audience. icon_biggrin.gif

You already know my story Lady Rita but I'm cheering you on girl! Yep...met him, posed for a picture with him, danced with him and got a kiss and hug from him...oh yeah, and caught his sweaty towel...LOL.

Go Lady Rita Go!!1

Hi folks

Have been incredibly lucky. Saw Michael the first time he appeared in UK before anyone knew who he was and saw him after.

Michael next played Ronnie Scott's, the famous jazz club in London and spoke to him there.

The tour bus left without stopping at the Apollo in London but last year in Brighton spoke to him after the show. Then again at the Mermaid Radio 2 programme and he spoke to my daughter and chatted her up via my mobile!!!

Two days later he did a television show of Love Songs but left before the audience. A few weeks later he was on the Michael Parkinson show and only sung one song and was wafted away.

I am now suffering from deprivation!!! Only joking but what's this about Michael being in the UK at the moment!!!Any info gratefully received.

And......when's the new record coming out?

Janet

I was lucky enough to meet him at my first concert a couple of weeks ago! having security guards yelling at me was totally worth it! icon_smile.gif

I can't wait, I hope I do get to meet him, touch his hand, anything. Thanks, girls. Thanks, Becks, icon_biggrin.gif

Hi Rita

In the UK he comes out at most concerts and runs around the audience at some stage.

I am sure your chances are very very good.

Lots of positive thinking for you.

Janet

Haha, you girls are so funny! icon_biggrin.gif Thanks, girls, for wishing me luck. I'm doing a lot of wishing too!!

I met him at the Seattle concert a few weeks ago! Remember that Brady Bunch episode when they went on some tv show and Cindy Brady just stared at the little red light instead of answering the trivia questions?! Well that was me when seeing Michael in person after the concert! First of all, his concert was THE BEST I'd ever seen. He sang tons of songs and we saw what a wonderful sense of humor he has! So when meeting him, I finally got out of my trance and like a giddy two year old, told him I loved him, and he said "I love you too sweetie" and I nearly fainted! Alas, if only it were true! Anyways, we were blown away by not only how adorable he is in person, but he is truly appreciative of his fans! Even though he just finished a long concert, he didn't seem to mind all the people standing there wanting autographs and having their pictures taken. We are very grateful for this experience and are fans for life! I hope you all get the chance to see him too!

lol. jennjazzb, I loved how you said you shouted out that you loved him and he shouted back that too. I swear, I thought you were at my concert in Victoria. There must be someone that screams that out and he says it back. too cool! icon_wink.gif

icon_biggrin.gifI met him in the UK Oxford 2004 he came out the stage door and on the tourbus and signed stuff I went back for a photo and to get something signed for my daughter. Met him again briefly at Glasgow he was so sweet remembered my name and my face,he asked me how I was!

JennJazzb & Carr_bear, that's so going to be me screaming "I love you!" @ HOuston concert, I hope he replies!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I met his twice also, the first time was an outdoor theatre & all the ladies were handing him a rose & getting hug's so I bought all the roses one of the seller's had & ran to the stage, he turned around from getting 1 rose, and I was standing there with about 2 dozen of them just smiling from ear to ear, he looked down & said those famous word's.."How U Doin?" and I said "Better Now!" He jumped off the stage & I hot hug's, kisses' and a front row seat the rest of the night! Then in May I went to see him in Detroit 5th row, while he was in between song's joking with the crowd about taking pictures, I held up a picture I drew of him & his grandfather & he again came right off the stage to get it, again hug's, kisses, even talked with my family for a few moments...then he turned his back to me grabbed my hands as if to start a line dance, but placed my hands on his perfect firm ass! I looked over at my husband and siad "I am sooo not moving my hand's until I have too!" It was wonderful! He even told me he loved my perfume..just a really nice guy! I say go for it! Do something crazy to draw attention. silverbells icon_eek.gif

yeah i mentioned this three times i think, but i'll repeat cuz it's worth repeating icon_smile.gif

i met him at HMV when he was signing stuff. i said nuthing but with the nerves causing havoc, didn't even look at him so can't confirm that he is even more breathtaking in person. blurted out "can i have a hug"? he laughs softly and says "of course sweetheart" and while he is giving me a squeezy bear hug he says "thank you honey".

My friend was also very shy, but when he looked up at her, she was staring straight into his eyes, never taking her eyes off him, and was strike by his dramatic look. and when she thanked him for signing, he said "No thank YOU". she says she can still hear in her head how manly and smooth his voice was. icon_smile.gif

be joyful in hope;patient in affliction; faithful in prayer

Romans 12;12

I actually got the chance to meet him for the very first time in montreal on june 27 at hmv. Got him to sign my cd, got a pic and a hug. Told him i was going to Quebec to see the concert since there was no tickets left for montreal and he said see you there.... and i did. Met him again the next day in Quebec and got another pic with him... I'll never forget it...

Hi Rita.I never being to a Micheal concert.But I met him at the HMV music store. icon_biggrin.gif Greetings from Montreal,Canada

Hi Lina! I really, really hope I get the chance to meet him in Houston at the end of the month. I'm so nervous but I've just got to meet him. I'll go crazy if I have to wait until the next time I'll be able to get tickets to his concert. Cross you fingers!! icon_biggrin.gif

Hello! First time poster here!

Anyhoo, I did get to meet Michael Buble last year at his concert down at the Foggy Bottom campus in Washington, DC. I got to shake his hand after he sang "Funny Valentine", and I also encountered his tour bus on my way out of the concert hall.

We all got in line, and after he gave me his autograph, I decided to give him a hug and a kiss on his cheek. As luck would have it, I misaimed and ended up kissing his neck instead! Needless to say, I was thoroughly embarrassed when I heard him exclaim, "Wow! This is great! I get a kiss on the neck and everything!" He was a real sweetie about it.

I was hoping to meet him again this time when he performed at Wolftrap down in Vienna, VA, although security was very tight. Oh well. There is always a next time! icon_biggrin.gif

I Plan on meeting him in 20 days! I am in the sixth row and I am so going to tell him I love him. I want a Becky experience! For all I know, I am the only board member going to the Orlando show so that is a bonus. I wish my girls were there with me (you know who you are!). I plan on taking lots of pictures and meeting him as well!!!!!! WHOOP!!!!!!