Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avison

MB ticket & hotel contest

4 posts in this topic

Have you seen this contest yet?

You could win tickets for 2 for the Vancouver Show, a nights stay in a hotel and a chance to meet the man himself.

'Jazz it up with Rosemount Estates Wines and the music of Michael Bublé' is a promotion that Rosemount Wines is doing now. Included is a mini sampler of a Michael intro, Sway and Nice 'N Easy. It also says "Capture the energy of this internationally renowned Canadian vocalist..... Rosemount Wines and the music of Michael Bublé - diversity, depth, style, and timeless quality.

This wine is available at many Government Liquor Stores in the Vancouver area, but I don't know if it runs across Canada - has anyone else seen it?

Avi

Have you seen this contest yet?

You could win tickets for 2 for the Vancouver Show, a nights stay in a hotel and a chance to meet the man himself.

'Jazz it up with Rosemount Estates Wines and the music of Michael Bublé' is a promotion that Rosemount Wines is doing now. Included is a mini sampler of a Michael intro, Sway and Nice 'N Easy. It also says "Capture the energy of this internationally renowned Canadian vocalist..... Rosemount Wines and the music of Michael Bublé - diversity, depth, style, and timeless quality.

This wine is available at many Government Liquor Stores in the Vancouver area, but I don't know if it runs across Canada - has anyone else seen it?

Avi

Has anyone is the Vancouver area entered the contest? It was mentioned on an a.m. radio station earlier today - my friend wasn't sure if it was on cknw980 or am600.

Avi