Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteSmith

Michael Buble & Paul Anka My Way Live

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys!

Hope you're all well!

I used to watch a video on youtube which was absolutely amazing! It was Michael and Paul Anka on stage in Paris singing My Way, together and it was amazing! Anyway, it's been pulled off Youtube due to copyrights...ugh..I can only find broken links, I was wondering if there was anywhere else its online or if anyone ripped it from Youtube and has a copy on their computer!

Thanks

Ste

Hi Guys!

Hope you're all well!

I used to watch a video on youtube which was absolutely amazing! It was Michael and Paul Anka on stage in Paris singing My Way, together and it was amazing! Anyway, it's been pulled off Youtube due to copyrights...ugh..I can only find broken links, I was wondering if there was anywhere else its online or if anyone ripped it from Youtube and has a copy on their computer!

Thanks

Ste

I found a real good quality version but it's not a video of the concert itself, the video contains only footage of michael

Svetlana-Renate..............Thanks for that Video...........Paul Anka is soooooo good.......I remember

when Michael sang MY WAY in a tribute to Paul Anka..........Anyone have that?.......It was tremendous.....

He changed the words............I can't remember all the details...........anyone?...........Gram Irene....