Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lalathemusic

I sang with Mike

6 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm Laura, but you can call me Lala, I'm 20, and I'm a lucky girl who sang with Mike on March 24th on his show at Luna Park Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina. So proud of him as an artist and as a person, he is so generous and kind. I loved that moment, and it will be in my heart until i'm gone! Loved the show, loved the band, LOVED EVERYTHING.

I prepared a sign that said: "LET ME SING WITH YOU", so when he made the lights come up, he saw it, and immediately ask me to go down with him. So well, the rest is history. I'm a singer, so imagine what a huge pleasure meant that to me. Here I post the link so you can watch that moment. Unforgettable.

Greetings to all of you!!

Lala-

post-25299-086852600 1333945709_thumb.jp

Hello! I'm Laura, but you can call me Lala, I'm 20, and I'm a lucky girl who sang with Mike on March 24th on his show at Luna Park Stadium, Buenos Aires, Argentina. So proud of him as an artist and as a person, he is so generous and kind. I loved that moment, and it will be in my heart until i'm gone! Loved the show, loved the band, LOVED EVERYTHING.

I prepared a sign that said: "LET ME SING WITH YOU", so when he made the lights come up, he saw it, and immediately ask me to go down with him. So well, the rest is history. I'm a singer, so imagine what a huge pleasure meant that to me. Here I post the link so you can watch that moment. Unforgettable.

Lala-

HI LAURA I HAVE SEEN THIS AT FACEBOOK . SUCH A GREAT MOMENT FOR YOU AND YOU SANG SO WELL ! :)

Lala,

That was great, thanks for sharing-- your moment to treasure--- :)

Lala...............I loved that........I didn't see it on Facebook.........That is one of the more clearer ones .......

Thanks for sharing..........'.That was a moment to Remember'..........You lucky little stinker ...........You're not only

pretty.......You can also sing................"when will it be my turn?".........................Boo Hoo!......

.I'm running out of time here...ha!...ha!............thanks Lala.............That's one dream that bit the dust!...........

.Well Loretta.......maybe in the next life?.................for you and me?..................Boo hoo!..........xoxoxoxo..Gram Irene.......

Lala-

WOW..!

girl Im jealous ...

i hope sir Bule will visit our country which is Philippines

then I hope in Cebu, Philippines...

sweer..

if sir Buble will come Ill buy VIP tickets to see him clearly