Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ribers

Michael Buble. His tour of Argentina in interviews and videos.

7 posts in this topic

Ribers....................Thanks a million for all those delicious videos.................My gosh they were excellent............That was a Tuesday special that

we didn't quite expect...............Wonderful.................I think he sounds fantastic............The lay-off did his voice good............Or is it his new wife?...........He sounds

better than ever................It sounds like he is taking better care of himself................or is Lu not only gorgeous but loves her man?..............when you really love your

guy...............You will help him be the best he can be..................And he sounds terrific...............................We love you both.........Lu and Michael ......what a couple you

both make...................awe-inspiring..............................It looks like ............"The world is yours"................................xoxoxoxoxoxo............Gram Irene...............

IRENE: I'm glad you enjoy it.

The only meaning of this message is that it is testimony to reviews, videos and pictures of the performance of Michael Bublé by Argentina, as Michael called it My HOME. Michael Here is a compilation of your successes in this warm south.

Irene:

" Man is an ocean,

Woman a lake.

The ocean has the adorning pearl,

the lake, dazzling poetry.

In short,

Man is found where earth finishes,

Woman where heaven begins." Víctor Hugo

GOOGLE TRANSLAT

RIBERS, thank you for taking the time to share with those of us

here the compilation of videos, articles and photos from the

tour in Argentina!!! You did a great job.

Take care,

Jo

THANKS RIBERS FOR ALL THE VIDEOS AND GREAT PICS OF ARGENTINA

WATCHED ALL THE VIDEOS IN SUCCESSION AND IT WAS ALMOST LIKE BEING THERE AT A CONCERT :)