Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyk

A Song That Needs the Buble' Touch!

3 posts in this topic

I was watching a movie this week and the old Everly Brothers song "Let It Be Me" was played in it. I remembered my mom listening to it when I was a kid. I downloaded it to my ipod and the more I listen to it the more I know that Michael should make it his own. That song has been remade several times over the years with little success. I believe Michael can take that song and make it better than new. What do you think?

I was watching a movie this week and the old Everly Brothers song "Let It Be Me" was played in it. I remembered my mom listening to it when I was a kid. I downloaded it to my ipod and the more I listen to it the more I know that Michael should make it his own. That song has been remade several times over the years with little success. I believe Michael can take that song and make it better than new. What do you think?

LOVE THAT SONG IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AGREE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MICHAEL SING IT :D

pfff... there are so many songs that would suit Michae so welll.

i really like the Elvis stuff especially the danceable ones, like 'kiss me quick' "return to sender" and "such a night" etc.

love to hear Michael's twist on it!