Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

juliet1989

Michael touring in Europe in April 2012

5 posts in this topic

Hello! I'm an American girl that wants to follow Michael on tour in Europe this Spring from Denmark on the 15th to the Netherlands on the 26th and needs some advice on how much money to save, places to stay, how to travel between countries, purchasing tickets, etc. I've never done this before so I am quite clueless as to how to go about it (not just following Michael but I also have never been to Europe before) so any advice, tips, or prior experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much. Happy Holidays!

Look for "A&O Hostels"! They're in almost every bigger town in Europe

and cheap! I've been in one in Hamburg and it was clean as well. So that

should be a good choice. How much you spend on food, ...?! Depends

on what and how much you're eating ;) Can be quite cheap but also expensive!

But honestly, a tour through Europe WITH all the concert tickets should

be quite expensive!

Hi jojo. Yeah I'm going to look up hostels near the stadiums. I'm not that worried about food, I'm sure I can find that pretty easily. You are very right about tickets though, they are expensive. If I was following Phish or Further here in the states I wouldn't be worried about finding tix in the parking lot before the show but I'm not sure how it works over there, and the only other language I speak is Spanish so communication might be hard. I'm thinking I might just buy tickets for the first and the last show to start with and if I can afford to get more beforehand than great but if not I'll just go over and have to take my chances.