Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrFantasticMan

Michael pierwszy raz w Polsce! / First time in Poland

11 posts in this topic

Przegięli z ceną biletów, nie pojadę... wstyd.

They've gone over the top with ticket price, I won't be able to go... shame.

I'm surprised that people are disguised with tickets prices. Everywhere in the world you need to pay a similar money for ability to see Michael. Only in PLN these prices may look a little greater, just because we use other currency.

I won't hesitate if to buy or not to buy ticket to see Michael. It was my dream and I'm going to make it true. :)

I'm surprised that people are disguised with tickets prices. Everywhere in the world you need to pay a similar money for ability to see Michael. Only in PLN these prices may look a little greater, just because we use other currency.

I won't hesitate if to buy or not to buy ticket to see Michael. It was my dream and I'm going to make it true. :)

REALLY HAPPY FOR YOU OLGA ! HOPE YOU GET A GREAT SEAT . DREAMS DO COME TRUE ! :D

SUE

xx

I'm so so so happy! Finally! Thank you for this amazing news, I can't wait! See you at Ergo Arena in April! :D

xxx

I don't get why U get so surprised? I earn in PLN not in EURo. That's the reason why tickets prices hurts me so much.

Anyway I'm happy that MB is coming. I can hope to win tickets on some radio lotery or something like that :P

Hello

I've just bought a ticket :) The price is quite hight but i think Michael is worth any price. Does anyone goes to this concert?

And do we have to write here in English? Or I can write only Polish?

I'm so happy about this concert :)

I probably will be going, but who knows. And the ticket ... hym ... last sector isn't so bad :) and that's kind of concert in my opinion happend only 1 in entire life. So far away form stage, but nearly music :)

Jak wam się podobal koncert? Wg mnie był niesamowity! Trochę za któtki, ale niesamowity :D

How did You like Concert? I thing it was amazing! Little too short but amazing :D

AMAZING! Perfect. It was the night of my life. :) Yes, I agree - a little too short.

Olga,

I'm over the moon that you loved the concert :D

Bets