Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T0MM3H

Hello!

6 posts in this topic

Hi there!

I'm Tom, I'm 17 and I live in Surrey, England. I've been a massive fan of Michael Bublé for years now. I love singing and Michael has been so inspiring for me. It is honestly a life goal of mine to meet him one day!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!

Tom. :)

WELCOME TOM NICE TO HAVE ANOTHER BRIT ABOARD ! :D

I HOPE YOU GET TO MEET MICHAEL ONE DAY.

SUE

WELCOME TOM NICE TO HAVE ANOTHER BRIT ABOARD ! :D

I HOPE YOU GET TO MEET MICHAEL ONE DAY.

SUE

Hi Sue!

Thanks for the welcome. I would actually be the happiest person alive if I did! :)

Warm welcome for you Tom!

There's a Surrey here in British Columbia too~

Don't forget to check out the links in my signature, and join the Bubalicious Café!

Cheers,

Andamo

Hi there!

I'm Tom, I'm 17 and I live in Surrey, England. I've been a massive fan of Michael Bublé for years now. I love singing and Michael has been so inspiring for me. It is honestly a life goal of mine to meet him one day!

Anyway, it's nice to meet you all!

Tom. :)

Hello Tom :D i'm from Scotland so nice speaking to someone nearby! Haha :) im quite new too, well i joined in July but havnt got on much! I would love to meet him one day too! Hopefully we will both be lucky enough to meet him one day! And hey, you might become a famous singer too and get to sing with him one day..we can all dream and yours might come true! So good luck :') and maybe speak again sometime! xx

Hello Tom, I am from the UK too - down on the south coast in a place called Brighton & Hove! I would also like to meet Michael someday, he seems an amazing person! I will probably die if I ever saw him in the same room as me :lol: