Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CatzBuble

UK Text Message

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys :) i was wondering about getting the updates via text, but when i try and add in my mobile number, it doesnt work as its only for USA members. Anyone know how i can add my UK number so i will get texts updating me? And also, i signed up for the email updates a few months ago and still havnt recieved any, can anyone help? I love Michael Buble sooo much <3 ;)

Hope he comes to the UK soon!! <3

Love Catz (a future Mrs Buble);)

xx

Hi,

Sorry i can't help you about the mobile updates, but about the emails - they don't seam to send emails out very often, i've not had one for ages, so it must just be that they've not sent any out since you've been registered.

The best things for updates on Michael are - facebook, Tory on Tour (on facebook and twitter) and of course this site. Hope this helps :D

Hey guys :) i was wondering about getting the updates via text, but when i try and add in my mobile number, it doesnt work as its only for USA members. Anyone know how i can add my UK number so i will get texts updating me? And also, i signed up for the email updates a few months ago and still havnt recieved any, can anyone help? I love Michael Buble sooo much <3 ;)

Hope he comes to the UK soon!! <3

Love Catz (a future Mrs Buble);)

xx

why is this still pinned?