Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pati Colorado

San Jose , Here I come!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24 posts in this topic

San Jose Here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<br class="brclear">

News

New US Tour Dates Added!

Jun 10, 2011 Additional tour dates in the US have been added to Michael’s tour!

8/10/11 Spokane, WA- Spokane Arena

8/11/11 Boise, ID- Taco Bell Arena

8/13/11 San Jose, CA- HP Pavilion

8/14/11 Fresno, CA- Save Mart Center

8/16/11 El Paso, TX- El Paso

For more info on Michael’s tour, visit the Tour Page

HI PATI,

I COULDN'T PASS UP SEEING MB EITHER. SO SEE YOU IN SAN JOSE!!!!!

anu

IAG

San Jose Here I comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<br class="brclear">

News

New US Tour Dates Added!

Jun 10, 2011 Additional tour dates in the US have been added to Michael’s tour!

8/10/11 Spokane, WA- Spokane Arena

8/11/11 Boise, ID- Taco Bell Arena

8/13/11 San Jose, CA- HP Pavilion

8/14/11 Fresno, CA- Save Mart Center

8/16/11 El Paso, TX- El Paso

For more info on Michael’s tour, visit the Tour Page

Wish I could say I was going to be there, but I'm not. However, my husband said we should go to the show in El Paso since it's only a four hour drive from us. So that's the plan at the moment! Have fun in San Jose! :)

Oh Andi - I wish I was still going I wasn't able to get descent tickets- and I don't want to travel over 5hours to sit in the sky.

So I told my sisters not to make any arrangements, book car, hotel etc.

In a way I think I can understand the disappointment in some fans who were affected by the rescheduling of Michael's show because of the hockey game.

Travel costs are very time sensitive. Unless he is playing in your home town- then nothing is lost- you still will be able to attend and enjoy his show the next day.

But if you have to stay in town one more night- there is more to cost to add etc......and if you are not a real big fan of the sport- I can see how some would be upset....

just saying....

Oh Andi - I wish I was still going I wasn't able to get descent tickets- and I don't want to travel over 5hours to sit in the sky.

In a way I think I can understand the disappointment in some fans who were affected by the rescheduling of Michael's show because of the hockey game.

Travel costs are very time sensitive. Unless he is playing in your home town- then nothing is lost- you still will be able to attend and enjoy his show the next day.

But if you have to stay in town one more night- there is more to cost to add etc......and if you are not a real big fan of the sport- I can see how some would be upset....

just saying....

Yeah, I see what you mean. There's a lot of time and money that goes into traveling. I was hesitant to buy tickets because I wasn't sure if we'd be able to afford the cost of a hotel for a few days, gas, food, etc. on top of the ticket prices, and also I'd have to make sure that I can take those days off from work since it's during the week. But I lucked out and found good seats, so hubby said just buy them now and we'll work something out with the other costs later and if worst comes to worst and we can't swing it or I can't get those days off, I can try to sell the tickets at face value. I actually hadn't even really thought about going (I figured I wasn't going to get a chance to go to another show this tour unless he came here), but then a friend posted something about the El Paso show on Facebook and my hubby mentioned that El Paso really wasn't that far and wouldn't be completely out of the question. But even so, like you said, you do have to factor in other expenses any time that you're away from home, so you have to look at the big picture. I don't know that I would have spent the money to go to Vegas last year if we'd had to settle for nosebleeds for the concert.

Maybe you'll come across something that will make it worthwhile, though. Were you looking for single tickets or groups? Maybe you can find a single good one.

just saying....

SUCH A SHAME YOU ARE NOT GOING TO THE CONCERT PATI AS I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO IT .

CAN YOU TRY AND GET BETTER SEATS FROM E BAY OR SOMEWHERE LIKE THAT ?

Yeah, I see what you mean. There's a lot of time and money that goes into traveling. I was hesitant to buy tickets because I wasn't sure if we'd be able to afford the cost of a hotel for a few days, gas, food, etc. on top of the ticket prices, and also I'd have to make sure that I can take those days off from work since it's during the week. But I lucked out and found good seats, so hubby said just buy them now and we'll work something out with the other costs later and if worst comes to worst and we can't swing it or I can't get those days off, I can try to sell the tickets at face value. I actually hadn't even really thought about going (I figured I wasn't going to get a chance to go to another show this tour unless he came here), but then a friend posted something about the El Paso show on Facebook and my hubby mentioned that El Paso really wasn't that far and wouldn't be completely out of the question. But even so, like you said, you do have to factor in other expenses any time that you're away from home, so you have to look at the big picture. I don't know that I would have spent the money to go to Vegas last year if we'd had to settle for nosebleeds for the concert.

Maybe you'll come across something that will make it worthwhile, though. Were you looking for single tickets or groups? Maybe you can find a single good one.

Andi, I was trying to only buy 1-...the small issue with me is that I don't fly, or can drive the freeway- so my sisters are super great about taking me- which is so cool of them

( they love mini road trips- weekend get-a-away's - so it's not a problem).. all the accomodations need to be made for 2/3 of us. San Jose is north of of L.A. it's a little over 5 hours not including any stops- . I guess for now I'll just hope he plays closer to L.A. to see him again. ..

....and yes even a small weekend get-away needs time, money to plan the trip......

Thanks Bublesue, ...I so wish I cold see him again!!...hopefully he can play closer to L.A.:)..

DAER PATI, I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ADORE MICHAEL. WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF HE'D COME BACK TO THE "GREEK THEATRE" THE SETTING IS SOOOO ROMANTIC.

TAKE CARE, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Hi Loretta,

Yes, Yes, please come back to the beautiful Greek Theatre. That was my first and favorite concert. Especially since I was able to meet the lovely Loretta and dearest Dean. That was the best of times.

Ron & I are traveling to San Jose to see MB in August. I need a MB fix badly.

So sorry that Pati can't make San Jose a reality. I would love to meet her.

Always thinking of you, Loretta.

anu

AIG

Hi Loretta,

Yes, Yes, please come back to the beautiful Greek Theatre. That was my first and favorite concert. Especially since I was able to meet the lovely Loretta and dearest Dean. That was the best of times.

anu

AIG

Anu,

Hello, I will be at the San Jose show myself.

The Greek was such a lovely place to see Michael, really great setting. It was summer

and the weather was beautiful. It's where I met the lovely Loretta for the first and only

time so far!

Would hopefully, really enjoy meeting you in August~~

Take care,

Anu,

Hello, I will be at the San Jose show myself.

The Greek was such a lovely place to see Michael, really great setting. It was summer

and the weather was beautiful. It's where I met the lovely Loretta for the first and only

time so far!

Would hopefully, really enjoy meeting you in August~~

Take care,

Hi Diane,

I have always enjoyed your posts over the years. Yes, Yes, I hope we can meet in San Jose. As time grows closer we can enchange itineries. Is your husband accompaning you too? Maybe we could meet before the show and enjoy dinner together.

Diane, I also have twin grand daughters, Juliana and Mia. They will be five the end of August. Thanks to grandma, they know who Michael Buble is!!!! The girls have a a 4 1/2 month old sister, Allessandra. And my son and his lovely wife are expecting a girl in October. All will be fans of Michael Buble someday!!!

anu

IAG

Hi Diane,

I have always enjoyed your posts over the years. Yes, Yes, I hope we can meet in San Jose. As time grows closer we can enchange itineries. Is your husband accompaning you too? Maybe we could meet before the show and enjoy dinner together.

Diane, I also have twin grand daughters, Juliana and Mia. They will be five the end of August. Thanks to grandma, they know who Michael Buble is!!!! The girls have a a 4 1/2 month old sister, Allessandra. And my son and his lovely wife are expecting a girl in October. All will be fans of Michael Buble someday!!!

anu

IAG

That's right Anu, I remember you had twin grandgtrs too! Yes, your twins are very close to mine, Mine

just turned 5 in May. Emmy the youngest is now 3. Such fun, and yes, the twins also know who my favorite

singer is too! One day I was watching them, and my phone rang, Rebekah, the oldest twin, says, "Nana Michael Bublé is calling you"! lol~~~, I have his songs on my ring back. You had to be there, it was hilarious, my son just got a good laugh

with that too! I think I'll be taking them with me to his shows later when they don't need so much attention maybe 7 or 8 yrs old. We'll see if I can still get in to see Michael in the future, depending on ticket prices

right?

Congrats on the new little girl coming in Oct.!

Good to talk with you~~ We'll talk soon about the show~~

Take care,

That's right Anu, I remember you had twin grandgtrs too! Yes, your twins are very close to mine, Mine

just turned 5 in May. Emmy the youngest is now 3. Such fun, and yes, the twins also know who my favorite

singer is too! One day I was watching them, and my phone rang, Rebekah, the oldest twin, says, "Nana Michael Bublé is calling you"! lol~~~, I have his songs on my ring back. You had to be there, it was hilarious, my son just got a good laugh

with that too! I think I'll be taking them with me to his shows later when they don't need so much attention maybe 7 or 8 yrs old. We'll see if I can still get in to see Michael in the future, depending on ticket prices

right?

Congrats on the new little girl coming in Oct.!

Good to talk with you~~ We'll talk soon about the show~~

Take care,

Happy 4th of July,

That is just precious what Rebekah commented on your phone call. Grandchildren are such fun. I also plan to take the girls to see Michael when they are older too. Can you imagine if we had seats up close "together" (all of our granddaughters collectively)!!!! I'm sure Michael would take notice of such very young, beautiful fans. Just a thought. Dreams do come true!!

Enjoy the holiday. Our family has spent this very hot weekend in the pool. Of course, BBQ works great for feeding hungry ones.

anu

IAG

Hi Loretta,

anu

AIG

hi Anu... ..I'm still hopeful.....keep fingers crossed:)

awhhh the Greek!....how I wish he could play there again!...met so many fans there too...

and of course Loretta, & Dean....such wonderful memories*

DAER PATI, I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU ADORE MICHAEL. WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF HE'D COME BACK TO THE "GREEK THEATRE" THE SETTING IS SOOOO ROMANTIC.

TAKE CARE, HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

my dear friend.... michael has enchanted us for life!♥....

it would be so great for him to be able to play at some of his early venues when he was just starting....sniff sniff gone are those days....

but yet soooooooo happy for his success...we all know how much he deserves it ....I know after he plays mexico dates he is going to explode even more in mexico...

the theater there is not a huge sports arena...I believe it's an old historical venue...very beautiful....wow thats going to be amazing.....

Loretta- would love to hear your voice --please call me whenever you have time- ok..just to say hello....love you a bunch♥

Hi Anu,

That would b something if the granddaughters were with us one time, I know Michael would like seeing those sweet faces looking at him, oh, and the grandaughters too! --J/K ha--no, I know he likes to check out the kids in the audience.

It was pretty hot here too for a while and we also enjoyed bbq and swimming. It has to be pretty hot for me to get into the pool.

Have a great day!

Hi to Diane and Pati,

San Jose is just four weeks away! Pati, I'm not giving up on you for San Jose. If I can help out with your traveling up to San Jose, let me know.

I woke up with a summer cold. I caught the germ at work. Thank goodness I have the weekend to rest. Of course, the best medicine is listening to MB. I plan to take all my doses on time this weekend!

Enjoy,

anu

IAG

Hi to Diane and Pati,

San Jose is just four weeks away! Pati, I'm not giving up on you for San Jose. If I can help out with your traveling up to San Jose, let me know.

I woke up with a summer cold. I caught the germ at work. Thank goodness I have the weekend to rest. Of course, the best medicine is listening to MB. I plan to take all my doses on time this weekend!

Enjoy,

anu

IAG

Thanks Anu, not giving up hope!!!..in case I can't make it girls please please take lots of pictures and tell me all about it-- especially if he comes out to the bus!!!..hugs♥

Two weeks till MB fix!!!. Life has been full of anniversary and birthday celebrations for the past week. Great fun with family.

August is going to be a very exciting. First, traveling to San Jose for MB's concert. An added plus is meeting Diane. I'm so looking forward to sharing pictures of grand daughters.

Celebrating birthdays and retiring from working as a pharmacist assistant are on the books for August. My birthday and my twin grand daughters birthday are within days at the end of the month. August 30th will be the end of working at Saugus Drugs for seventeen and a half years. I never thought I would have worked there for so many years. I really enjoyed my job. I had the pleasure of seeing so many customers grow. I've shared so much with my customers that have become friends.

Hopefully with retirement I will keep busy with family, taking a few classes at the local community college, yoga and of course, taking the time for more MB concerts.

It's time for me to leave for a yoga class.

Enjoy,

anu2

(Sharon)

DIANE AND ANU, WOULD LOVE TO BE SITTING NEXT TO YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT YOUR GRAND DAUGHTERS, I REMEMBER WHEN ANU'S "MIRACLE GIRLS" WERE BORN, OOOH MY CAN IT BE THAT THEY ARE 5 ALREADY??? MMM MMMM TIME KEEPS MARCHING ON

CONGRATULATIONS ANU ON RETIRING. GIVE RON A HUG FOR ME JUST ORDERED A DOOR FROM HIS FAVORITE STORE, HOME DEPOT. HAA HAA

PATI I DO HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU AS I KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WANT AND NEED TO SEE HIM

STAY GOOL EVERYONE, THIS WEATHER IS A BEAST.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Pati,

Please try and get a ticket for San Jose. Could it be that this is the final leg of the Crazy Love tour? You couldn't live with yourself knowing that it might be a couple years before he tours again.

It's so great that MB will have a Christmas Show!!!!!

anu

IAG

I am so excited we are almost there, ladies! Woohoo. :D

I know the excitement is mounting!

It's comin' fast now~~

I.A.G. Baby!! B)

Hi Lisa 17,

Can't wait either. I remember how well of a dancer you are at past shows in California. Hope to see you in San Jose.

anu

IAG