Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BenWarner

Last movie you watched?

16 posts in this topic

Last time i watched one of my favorite The Fighter movie. This movie is very interesting to watch. Please share with us what was last movie you watched?

My last movie was Twilight... always love Robert Pattinson´s voice and his hair in that Movie... :wub:

My last movie was Twilight... always love Robert Pattinson´s voice and his hair in that Movie... :wub:

my last movie was skyline.i like this movie....

Last movie i saw was The Season OF the Witch.But i do not tell you any thing about it because this thing will increase your suspance,but i say that you must watch this movie and tell me your views.

Last movie I watch Real Steel.Real steel is one of my favorite movie.It is an americanmovie.It is based on the science fiction.In this movie,there is Hugh Jackman who is my most favorite.I saw this movie so many times.Really it is too good movie.

the last i have seen was one day with anne hathaway.. it was so a beautiful movie =))

Last time I watch,"X-Men: First Class" is superhero action movie .It is my favorite fantastic action movie.Story is very interesting of this movie.James McAvoy is my favorite actor.His performance is good in this movie.I watched with friends in theater with full enjoyment.

Last movie that i watched was "Immortals". I found this movie quite interesting. Good movie. Now I am planning to watch "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 "

"Twilight Saga Breaking Down -Part 1" movie i have watched on last weekend. I like this movie very much. "Kristen Stewart" and "Robert Pattinson" create fantastic and romantic role in this movie. This movie is also my favorite movie.

I watched 11-11-11 on this weekend and like this movie. On this weekend i am planning to watch "Twilight Saga Breaking Down -Part 1".

Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Part 2 :D