Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obsessed Bublé Fan!

Michael buble Posters? Where Can I Find Some?

20 posts in this topic

I have been looking around on line and I really want a michael bublé poster but I can't find one anywher!!!! I've even looked on amazon and they don't have any good ones. I'm not the only one who wants some. Two of my friends were asking me last night where to get them and I told them that I really on't know. Pleae, please, please, please!!!! HELP UL OUT!!!!

Hi, wasn´t there a poster in his it´s time CD?? Otherwise i have no idea were you could get a poster, i´ve never thought about a poster from Michael, ghess i´m just to old for posters. But i´ve got a nice picture from Michael in a frame on my wall...

No, there's no poster in the It's Time cd. I think your thinking of his Come Fly With Me cd and DVD. That comes with a posters. The poster is small but a poster never the less. Well, is there anyone else who might have a idea?

You'll just have to keep a look out for him magazines. I've got 4 A4 posters out of magazines and lots of little sections about him. My friends all got together and got me a massive poster off ebay, its 8 pieces of A3 (not sure how big that is) and 3 different MB calendars. Then I got one poster from when I went to his show so my wall is pretty much full of bublé :) you should try ebay, amazon and the official MB store has one!

Well I'm from the U S, and they don't have any mb posters. When I went to see him the only oster that they had was inside of the concert program and I didn't want to pay $30.00 for just the poster. I have looked on amazon and no luck. I don't know, I'll figgure out something though. Please keep posting if soemone knows!!!!!

Okay thanks grace for letting us know. I found a poster on a sight but I can't remember what it's called right ow and I know wal-mart .com will let you upload a pic of michael and then they e-mail you a poser but I'm not sure how it all works.

No, there's no poster in the It's Time cd. I think your thinking of his Come Fly With Me cd and DVD. That comes with a posters. The poster is small but a poster never the less. Well, is there anyone else who might have a idea?

No i´m sure it´s the It´s time CD, i haven´t got his Come flay with me CD and DVD. It´s time was the first Cd that i bought and there was a poster that i hung up and my daughter riped it down :( But it was really a small one so maybe that just doesn´t count as a poster.....

Um no, there's no poser in the I'ts Time cd, because I just looked. Um, maybe your thinking of michael's self titled cd? That has a thing about his fan club. It's Time and Crazy Love were the secon and third cd's of michael's that I got. When did you get your copy of It's Time? Did you get it right when it came out? Sometimes they willl put a poster or something just for the new cd only for a certain abount of time. How come your little gir riped it donw?

Hi, i got the It´s time CD 2005 i think... about 3 Weeks after it came out...

I haven´t got his self.-titled CD yet...

I´ve only got 4 or 5 CD´s...

And she ripped it down because she wanted Michael, and now noone can be mad about that, well i wasn´t.

Als long as she doesn´t rip down my Picture and conzert ticket from the wall, and she can´t really because it´s to high and it to be hounst i propely still woundn´t be mad at her :D

She saw him on the poster and wanted to give him a hug and ripped it down because of course she didn´t understand that it was just a poster of him. But like i said i wasn´t mad...it thought it was kind of sweet :D

She can't tell the diffrance between a peace of paper and a real person? Well were you able to tape it back togetehr?

It's her little daughter :D If she was older then I think she might have a problem because she can't see the difference between a poster and a real person! But she's very young and it's so sweet that she wanted to hug her. ;)

I found a sight that and they have only one MB poster that I love. All the rest of the posters that they have of mb, aren't that great. But, does anyone else know of any other web sights that have MB posters?

It's her little daughter :D If she was older then I think she might have a problem because she can't see the difference between a poster and a real person! But she's very young and it's so sweet that she wanted to hug her. ;)

Couldn´t have said it better myself mrs.jones :)

How you doing?? Haven´t seen you in a while or have i just not looked hard enough??

Couldn´t have said it better myself mrs.jones :)

How you doing?? Haven´t seen you in a while or have i just not looked hard enough??

Hey,

I'm fine thank you. What about you? I always try reading everything in here but yes you're right, don't write that much anymore. ;)

Hey,

I'm fine thank you. What about you? I always try reading everything in here but yes you're right, don't write that much anymore. ;)

Hi, i´m alright, just a little bit tired. It´s a shame that you don´t write that much.. how come?? Just got nothing to say or can´t be bothered??

Oh well wish you all the best even if you don´t write that much anymore...