Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*mrs.jones*

Michael from A-Z

50 posts in this topic

Um? Not sure how to play this but.....

Amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, amazing amazing amazing!!!! Hahahaha!!

Okay, a word that begins with B.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

I'm sthinking......

Byish Hahahahahahah!!! He can really act like a kid!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!

I - Iresistible

I'm going to add to that.....

Likable

Makes you always want to, Laugh!!!!!

He's amazing amazon amzing amazing amazing amazing amazing when you see him, Live!!!!!

M-magical!!

N- Naturally talented!

Oh no no no no no no no, I ment tacky in a good and sexy way!!!!!

Understanding and unfake, okay I don't know if that's a real word, but if it isn't, then oh well!!!

Oh no no no no no no!!! I don't want this game to be over!!!!!! I want to keep going!!!

Okay, um.....Yummy yummy yummy yummy yummy!!!! Nasty but he's still sexy and oh, kissable!!!!!!! I wish they made things that were edable that had michael's face or name on them!!!!!! Oops, did I just write that? Okay, I need to get off of here before i get kiked of.

Um okay good cause I really idn't want it to end!!!

Okay he's awsumely cut and sexy and hot and kissalbe and hot and cute and a sweetiepie andnasty but in a good way, and his voice is like ritch creamly chocolate!!!!!!

Uhuh, I know what you mean, some of the things that ceome out of his mouth in some of the interviews I've seen of him, oh boy.......

Um, Exciteding extr extra cute and sexy and hot and sexy and cute :wub::wub::wub:

Indescribaly hot, and sexy and cut and sexy and hot and cuteeee and ooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!