Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vera

Michael's New Tour Dates and New Single Announced

64 posts in this topic

Hello. I am from Romania. I just find Michael on Youtube...I was bored..and i was in the mood for some real good music...and i wrote feeling good...and i find him...when i heard his voice....i was in love of his music and his voice...maybe he will come in romania too. if you find something...pls let me know;) i would go to his concert for sure

I wish Michael would return to England/wales for a tour next year

Haven't seen him since last year

Hi Everyone. I haven´t been writing on this site for ages, but every now and then I have a look :o)

I found out this morning that Michael is giving some new conzerts..

http://www.michaelbuble.com/de/tourdates

I´m planing going to the only conzert in Germany, in Colonge on the 25/4/2012 and wondering if anyone else from this site is going too?

Love XBubleX

my google alert has said,there will be UK Dates

any idea when Michael will be returning to Australia?

I want to know when is Michael going back to the studio to make a new CD? I am going through Buble Withdrawl :)

WOULD RECCOMEND AS A TEMPORARY 'FIX' TSKE a LOOK aT THE dvd/cd PACKAGE Michael Buble meets Madison Square Garden. some really good up-close footage on the DVD and the cd is great too!

cant wait to see the live show in Rotterdam in April - costly with all teh travel from UKbut its my birthday treat to myself! hoping there will be some UK dates added at some point?

Hey Michael, when are you coming to the US???? It's been more than a year you haven't appeared here you are losing fans, specially my girlfriend who is your fan #1.... I hope you can perform in the US this year.

Tickets for the Denver Show (Nov. 20, 2013) are still not available!!  What's going on?

We've been waiting for Michael to come to Denver,  :wub:  no one at the Pepsi Center knows anything about it.

Is this tour stop cancelled? If not, when will they be available?  

PLEASE let us know what is going on with the Denver show tickets! my daughter is going CRAZY (in a good way !! ;))

Thanks!

Michael Buble included in Literary Novel published in the United States

Jim Power

77 Melrose Terrace

Truro, Nova Scotia

B2N 1W3, Canada

I recently published an anti-racism literary novel that is drawing rave reviews on Amazon and during a fascinating scene in the book Michael Buble is referenced. It takes place when the two leads debate who is more accomplished in music, Canadian men or Canadian women. It’s a fun scene detailing the cream of the crop of Canadian music, a beautiful novel, and I simply could not write that section without referencing Michael.

If you would like to check out the book, simply Google: The End of the Line by Jim Power.

The ebook is currently available and the paperback is coming out in several weeks.

I am a writer who has been published by over 60 magazines and newspapers, including by the Smithsonian Institution and many of the top outdoors magazines in North America. I have a long history of publishing fiction with dozens of short stories in New York magazines and in 2013 I published seven novels. I studied Honors English at Saint Mary’s University and majored in Russian Literature at Dalhousie University before becoming a writer.

It’s not every day that your name is mentioned in a literary novel. And this is a good one, I can assure you. I hope Michael likes it!

Sincerely,

Jim Power