Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vera

Michael's New Tour Dates and New Single Announced

64 posts in this topic

Can someone please tell me if MB is ending the crazy love tour in june, or if he's going even longer? Please I would really love to know.

Who is this Tory person? I don't know but it seems people get to win all kids of things through her and stuff. Is she someone tha's apart of this tour? Is she a stuff member on mB's crazy love tour?

Can someone please tell me if MB is ending the crazy love tour in june, or if he's going even longer? Please I would really love to know.

Who is this Tory person? I don't know but it seems people get to win all kids of things through her and stuff. Is she someone tha's apart of this tour? Is she a stuff member on mB's crazy love tour?

I've heard Michael in a couple of interviews say that the tour may run 2 1/2 years long - it started in March 2010, so seems like he'll be touring into 2012 anyway.

Well then I might have another chance to see him in concert again. I really don't know though. If he already came to my state, then I don't think he'll make a second stop on the same tour. Do singers, or band ever do, or ahve they ever dont that?

Hi folks,

General onsale information for Michael's June 2011 US Tour has been announced. Please see the first post of this topic for more information.

Vera

Tory is @ToryOnTour on Twitter. She works on the MB tour and periodically posts info, pictures, videos, blogs, etc.... from the tour. Some of the content may only be posted on Bungalow-B.

That's a mouth full!!! Tory on tour on twitter!!!!! Ooooooooooooh, try to say that ten times fast!!!!

Well, does anyone know if MB's endding the Crazy Love Tour in June?

That's a mouth full!!! Tory on tour on twitter!!!!! Ooooooooooooh, try to say that ten times fast!!!!

Well, does anyone know if MB's endding the Crazy Love Tour in June?

i don't think so because he said in many interviews that he likes it too much on tour that he will now do 2 and a half years. tory also said, correct me if im wrong, he hasn't confirmed any more dates and that implies that he is going to do more dates in UK/Europe and US probably. or at least i hope so

Hannah

xxxx

Is anyone attending the PA show on 6/8 or the NJ show on 6/9?

This would be my first concert and I don't want to go alone :unsure:

ETA: I purchased my ticket this morning. I'm beyond excited to be able to attend my first MB concert. :D

:P

hello all buble fans new here...

i'm a huge huge buble fan he came to houston tx..and i was in the hospital at the time..

ok. here is what i'm asking the fans...does anyone outthere have any extra tickets for the AUSTIN TX SHOW

i'm looking for florr seats...im willing to pay face vaule plus a few extra bucks for your time

i need two tickets..but i'd settle for 1 floor ticket !!!!

plz anyone help ??????????????

thx so much !!! i know u true buble fans know how much i want to go...!!!!

i'd sell one of my kids...lol.. jk

heres hoping...rooney :D

Hi everyone..

has anyone got new info´s about Michael´s tour dates?? I´m dying to buy some tickets and go to another conzert..

Thanks.. xx

I'm still hoping he makes it out west!.......:rolleyes:

I'm still hoping he makes it out west!.......:rolleyes:

Pati, I'm going through a major MB withdrawal!!!! Please Michael come back to LA!!

anu

IAG

Pati, I'm going through a major MB withdrawal!!!! Please Michael come back to LA!!

anu

IAG

Great to see you Anu2:).....

I was hoping that by now maybe more dates may had been added...

but I guess not..and especially now after his wedding ..

he may want to only perform the shows already booked:(

hello this is fred sinarta buble ...view my story about me and michael on sunday june 5,at the newspaper toledoblade.com it is read by over 50,000 people on every sunday my picture,and about michael coming to toledo on june 7th

My MB cd's have travelled alot around Western Canada and the Yukon. Great to have him along on vacations. :)

I took my daughters (3) to a MB concert and we enjoyed it so much that I thought we would do it again.

Very sad that the extra charges on the tickets for our concert in Edmonton (Canada) make them a little too expensive.

The cheapest seats are so far up that we will probably stay home and have a better view watching a MB DVD.

(Though we would have loved to have seen Naturally 7 again as well - great group.)

I guess we will have to keep saving for MB's next tour. Does anyone know when that is? (2012?)

Hi maybe it is my age, but I am not sure even after reading what I am allowed to say here. Do I have to follow my comment only in answer to someone looking for an autograph?

jazzyjanie

anu

IAG

Sharon,

I'm feeling the same, although I was lucky to see Michael 5 times

btween end of last year and this year, I really miss seeing him live!

It's so exciting, and fun being with Bublé crazies like myself!

Having withdrawal for sure!! :-)

Hi! I'm Anna from Hungary and I would like to know when will Michael be concerting in Hungary? I'd like to see him in concert as I have been a big fan for many years.

Please let me know if anyone knows the answer. :) Thanks:)

Anna