Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

artbykeys

artwork of Luisana

10 posts in this topic

Keys.............That is a beautiful portrait........Good job............

Obsessed Buble Fan..............If you are a true Michael fan........You aren't showing Michael or his betrothed much respect by calling the

beautiful girl he has chosen for his soul-mate......"A Young Kid"......................I believe she is a very accomplished young actress in her country........And

also has made quite a name for herself..........And is very respected...................You might want to re-word some of your comments.........They aren't

very well chosen on this forum.....................And if your thoughts don't co-in-cide with Michaels thinking..........He may be very unhappy with you.........

Keys.............That is a beautiful portrait........Good job............

Obsessed Buble Fan..............If you are a true Michael fan........You aren't showing Michael or his betrothed much respect by calling the

beautiful girl he has chosen for his soul-mate......"A Young Kid"......................I believe she is a very accomplished young actress in her country........And

also has made quite a name for herself..........And is very respected...................You might want to re-word some of your comments.........They aren't

very well chosen on this forum.....................And if your thoughts don't co-in-cide with Michaels thinking..........He may be very unhappy with you.........

Since Michael has referenced her as "kid" and she is much younger than him how is it being disrepectful? She is young - as you also stated in your post ("young actress). I don't think that he would be "unhappy" or anthing else with any member of this forum.

Wonderful work, I really like it and I could realise her immediatly! Great job! :)

And you can call her a young actress, a girl or anything you want. But I would only call her a "young kid" when her age is compared to Michael's.

Anyway I really like her, she seems to be nice, talented and likeable.

Wonderful work, I really like it and I could realise her immediatly! Great job! :)

And you can call her a young actress, a girl or anything you want. But I would only call her a "young kid" when her age is compared to Michael's.

Anyway I really like her, she seems to be nice, talented and likeable.

Thanks you two for sticking up for me. That was what I was saying. I am only one year younger then her, and I'm myself am not readdy for mairge, but that is beside the point. I am sorry if I mad people mad, but like I have just said, when I said she was a young kid, I only ment that compaired to Michael, she is very, very young. And, she is more then ten years younger then him. I also know that some people don't always agree that people need to be close in age to be able to marry, but that is beside the point too. List' just movie on from this.

I really really really really love the pictue!!!!!!! What did you use to pant her?

Wow that's cool! am i too rude to ask you if you do requests?

i would like to get a drawing of myself :lol:;)

Wow that's cool! am i too rude to ask you if you do requests?

i would like to get a drawing of myself :lol:;)

Thank you

You can order portraits on my website artbykeys.ca

cheers

they are really good

I do fineline drawings in pen and pencils :)

here are a few

PB070014.jpg

Picture0028-1.jpg

PB070011.jpg

its a beautiful picture =))

i like that very very much, youre are true fan.

I thing michael has the right person for his life and i cant wait for the lovely childs of the cute cuple =)))

Keys, that's a great digital portrait of Luisana! Did you happen to do one for Michael?

Welcome to the forums!