Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Koree

The Wedding Date

3 posts in this topic

I heard this amazing song in a movie that I love, The Wedding Date. I investigated the name of the guy and it was Michael Buble and bought the soundtrack. My family knew I was a true fan and has bought me every album since then for Christmas' and Birthdays. We built a house 3 years ago and I painted my whole house listening to him, my parents had to become fans too....they listened to him for the duration of the painting process!

I have been to see him in concert twice now. He impresses me each time and I know he would totally fit in with our group of friends with his witty sense of humour and his sparkle for life/fun.

If you happen to read this, best of luck with it all. Don't let Hollyweird change you...you seem cool and grounded, stay there.

3 songs in the same movie is not for everyone

love Debra Messing <3

I heard this amazing song in a movie that I love, The Wedding Date. I investigated the name of the guy and it was Michael Buble and bought the soundtrack. My family knew I was a true fan and has bought me every album since then for Christmas' and Birthdays. We built a house 3 years ago and I painted my whole house listening to him, my parents had to become fans too....they listened to him for the duration of the painting process!

I have been to see him in concert twice now. He impresses me each time and I know he would totally fit in with our group of friends with his witty sense of humour and his sparkle for life/fun.

If you happen to read this, best of luck with it all. Don't let Hollyweird change you...you seem cool and grounded, stay there.