Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vera

Bobby D - thanks from Mrs Bobby D

38 posts in this topic

Thank you for the update, D! I'm so glad to know that Bobby D is doing well, and will be able to leave rehab soon! My prayers and thoughts are still heading their way! And I agree with you, Nourjal! *Wink* Stay strong, Mrs. D!

Hugs to you all! :D

Bobby D is continuing to do really well and will be coming home to Mrs Bobby D and to Sammy, on 8th November!!! ... just in time for Bobby D's birthday on 12th November!

The family send their thanks and appreciation for everyone's posts, prayers and well wishes. Please keep them coming. They've really been helping the last three months and the family are truly thankful for everyone's support and kind words.

Don't forget to post your birthday wishes to Bobby D - we're sure he and the family will enjoy reading them!

The Moderating Team

Bobby D is continuing to do really well and will be coming home to Mrs Bobby D and to Sammy, on 8th November!!! ... just in time for Bobby D's birthday on 12th November!

The family send their thanks and appreciation for everyone's posts, prayers and well wishes. Please keep them coming. They've really been helping the last three months and the family are truly thankful for everyone's support and kind words.

Don't forget to post your birthday wishes to Bobby D - we're sure he and the family will enjoy reading them!

The Moderating Team

Thank so much Vera to give us last good news about our friend Bobby ! It's a wondrful new he will come home ! My best wishes to you Bobby !

SO GLAD TO HEAR GOOD NEWS RE BOBBY D'S PROGRESS !

KEEP GOING BOBBY D YOU CAN DO IT !

WE ARE ALL RIGHT BEHIND YOU CHEERING YOU ON ! GO BOBBY ! :D

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that Bobby D will be coming home today, Monday Australia time! He's doing very well and can't wait to be home with Mrs. D and Sammy. Mrs. D wanted me to again tell everyone how much this board and your warm wishes and prayers have meant to them during this most challenging time. Hopefully, with time and settling in he will be coming back "Home" to us here.

Hugs,

D

Hey Everyone,

Wanted to let you all know that Bobby D will be coming home today, Monday Australia time! He's doing very well and can't wait to be home with Mrs. D and Sammy. Mrs. D wanted me to again tell everyone how much this board and your warm wishes and prayers have meant to them during this most challenging time. Hopefully, with time and settling in he will be coming back "Home" to us here.

Hugs,

D

Thank so much Daryl for the good news ! I'm very happy Bobby is doing well!

Hugs ! :)

BOBBY D. and MRS. BOBBY D.,

We're so glad to hear from DARYL this morning that you are going

home and that you've done very well. You are in our thoughts and

prayers. And we're looking forward to more good news. I know it

really takes time--but always moving forward is what matters.

Please keep being strong--and know that there are many, many

who wish the best for you.

Love,

Jo

BOBBY, SO VERY GLAD TO HEAR YOUR GOING HOME, STAY STRONG & REMEMBER WE ARE ALL PRAYING FOR YOU.

WE ALL MISS YOU SO MUCH. SO HOPE YOU KEEP GETTING BETTER. LOVE, MARLENE

keep looking forward my friend...so many people praying for you....

and thank you Mrs D - for taking food care of him.....god bless you both .....

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all your prayers and good wishes for Bobby D, Mrs Bobby D and Sammy the dog, Your kind thoughts have been very comforting to the family and very much appreciated. Please keep them coming!

Just to let you know that Mrs Bobby D reads the 'Thinking of You Bobby D' topic whenever she can and is extremely grateful to everybody for their kind words of support and encouragement.

The topic has now been pinned to the top of the 'That's All' section to make it easier for Mrs Bobby D to access and for everyone to reply to.

We haven't any further news for you all at the moment, except to say that it is early days now but Bobby D is showing good signs of progress.

The Moderating Team is in regular contact with Mrs Bobby D and she has requested that any further news updates be given by her directly to the Moderating Team so that we can share with you on the Board when the time is right.

Mrs Bobby D and The Moderating Team very much appreciate everyone's concern and would ask you to keep Bobby D in your thoughts and keep the prayers coming but would ask that you respect the family's privacy at this difficult time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

The Moderating Team

Thanks Vera for keeping us updated on Bobby's progress I so very very happy to hear how he is doing. My thoughts & all best wishes R with Bobby & his family we R all rooting for U Take Care Bobby My Friend!!!

Thank so much Daryl for the good news ! I'm very happy Bobby is doing well!

Hugs ! :)

I am so so pleased to hear the good news That Bobby will be coming home. thats just soooooo grrrreat, all my best wishes are with you my dear friend Take Good Care!!!

Linda LevyXXXX