Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

etina

Forum Upgraded

21 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone!

The forum has been upgraded! You will begin to see some new features being added. But, with every new upgrade, there are bound to be a few kinks. So, if you see anything not working or looking properly, please report them here. Examples include, colors causing text to be unreadable or things not displaying properly. Ive already noticed that quoting a post is unreadable.

Thanks in advance for your help!

hi tina...good to see you here......thank you

Hi tina

nice to see you here...good luck

Hi, Tina! I read your introduction, and I just wanted to say welcome, and thank you for upgrading the board and everything. So far, everything looks good to me, yes, quotes are unreadable, and also, there's been a big signature issue, will that be fixed soon? Thank you! :D

Hi, Tina! I read your introduction, and I just wanted to say welcome, and thank you for upgrading the board and everything. So far, everything looks good to me, yes, quotes are unreadable, and also, there's been a big signature issue, will that be fixed soon? Thank you! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Can you be more specific about the signature issue? is there a problem with images? are you unable to edit the sig?

Can you be more specific about the signature issue? is there a problem with images? are you unable to edit the sig?

WELCOME TINA ! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EDIT MY SIGNATURE FOR AGES !

EVERYTIME I TRY AND CHANGE THE PICTURE IT JUST WON'T LET ME !

WELCOME!!

Hi Tina,

From my understanding, there is a new limit for signatures in the new forum.

While this forum was getting upgraded for Crazy Love in 2009, all of the

members signatures were transferred over. Now there is problems when I edit it.

I seem to be going over the maximum number of links allowed, including images.

Thanks,

WELCOME TINA ! I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO EDIT MY SIGNATURE FOR AGES !

EVERYTIME I TRY AND CHANGE THE PICTURE IT JUST WON'T LET ME !

Ok! ive increased the number of characters allowed. It was pretty limited when it was reset. I use the same size limit on other boards i run so you should be able to put a few more images. let me know if it works for everyone!

Ok! ive increased the number of characters allowed. It was pretty limited when it was reset. I use the same size limit on other boards i run so you should be able to put a few more images. let me know if it works for everyone!

Thank you Tina!

Before I couldn't take out the outdated image of the Vancouver 2010 Games

and now I can. Did the settings before not allow ANY images being posted?

I am glad that the signature problem is now resolved.

Thanks once more

Take care,

Andamo

THANKS SO MUCH TINA ! I HAVE FINALLY MANAGED TO UPDATE MY SIGNATURE TO MATCH MY AVATOR !

THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU DO BEHIND THE SCENES OVER AT BB AND NOW HERE , IT

REALLY IS MUCH APPRECIATED BY US FANS !

TINA YOU ROCK ! :D:D

Hey, Tina! You're very welcome! Haha, yes the signature thing, but you figured that out now, I'm so sorry I missed your reply! :D

Thank you, Tina! Oh, I see! Well, I'm glad everything's fixed, I'll see if the signature thing works for me too! I'm sure it will!

Wow, that's insane! It works! Thank you again, Tina! :D

Wow, that's insane! It works! Thank you again, Tina! :D

I know, it's great isn't it??

Tina, do you mind telling us what the current limitations for

the signatures are?

I know, it's great isn't it??

Tina, do you mind telling us what the current limitations for

the signatures are?

Yes, indeed! And yes, that's what I was wondering as well, if you don't mind, Tina! :D

Tina, I see you have been very busy! Everything looks great! I love all the info and updates on the Michael Buble.com, Facebook, Twitter...so much to read, thanks so much for adding all of that! I was especially thrilled to see you have included the App from Canada for those of us not in Canada...believe me we tried...lets just say we got caught at the border...lol! I think many of us thought well, we'll just go to the Canadian iTunes... easier said than done...no go!!! rats!! Tory called me sneaky...lol! So I was depressed that I was missing something... so many thanks!

Wendy

Hi Everyone!

The forum has been upgraded! You will begin to see some new features being added. But, with every new upgrade, there are bound to be a few kinks. So, if you see anything not working or looking properly, please report them here. Examples include, colors causing text to be unreadable or things not displaying properly. Ive already noticed that quoting a post is unreadable.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi Tina,

Thanks for the update on the new features.. I haven't been on here for awhile, I spend more time on BB lately.. :D Great to see you on here too! :)

LOL, Wendy! Yah, we got caught at the border! Though I have a BlackBerry, so I got stuck because of my smartphone, HAHA! The iPhone always has to take all of the fun! LOL, you are sneaky! *Wink* :D

Hello. This forum/site have a chat room? I'm new here :D

How can I see other users if they are online?

I need a little help :P

i didn't find a thread for improvement suggestions, or there's something wrong with my eyes :D maybe you could do a new layout with brighter colours, i think the current layout exists a long time.

It has been a while since the forum upgraded.

Anyway, did anyone notice that their « About Me » section in the profiles have gone missing

after the forum upgraded. Unfortunately, I did not save a copy of what I had in my « About Me »

section, and have never entered anything new since.

It is unlikely that the content will be recovered. Fix your profiles everyone ;)