GillwithaG

THINKING OF YOU BOBBY D

350 posts in this topic

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE RE BOBBY D.

WE WILL ALL KEEP HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN OUR THOUGHTS AND KEEP

SENDING THEM PRAYERS FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES.

DAY BY DAY LITTLE BY LITTLE HOPEFULLY BOBBY WILL KEEP IMPROVING.

THERE IS A LITTLE HOLE IN OUR LIVES AT THIS MOMENT, BOBBY D WE MISS YOU !

SUE

x

It's obvious how many care and how much...........about our Bobby............My goodness.......This place has turned as silent as

I've ever witnessed a place could be.............But it is so correct...........In the silence .......is when the promptings of the spirit are heard

and are recognized.........................And it shows the sincere feelings and the reverence that is felt...............This is truly honor at its best

............and what a tribute and such beautiful respect shown for someone any of us hardly know.............What a beautiful lesson Bobby

is to us...........In the shadows.....winning the admiration and love of millions of people..........And might I add........We didn't even know his

real name?...............And all the time ...........all this for Michael?...............

......................Is it any wonder we are heartbroken.........................There has always been power in numbers.........Every single prayer is

heard..........We must for Bobby........Be on prayer alert........and pray double.........He is improving...........How great is that?..............

For Bobby.............There has to be a miracle waiting...........He is so deserving................................Love...........Gram Irene.......

Keep thinking (and praying for) of Bobby D and his family. Any updates?

Thanks!

Jan

Oh, I have! I was wondering the same thing, but I see Vegi's update now.

Has anyone talked any more to Mrs D? ...I know we certainly don't want to intrude,I think I speak for many,please let her know we are still sending hope,love and prayers for Bobby D and his family as they go through this....I do hope the old saying "no news is good news" is true and a good sign....

Wendy

Yes, of course we don't want to intrude, we know what you mean, Wendy. We're just all worried about Bobby D, it's understandable. And yes, no news is good news, I think that is true!

I've just gotten off the phone with Mrs D and she has asked me to post for her. Bobby D is getting a little better day by day, but it's really too soon to know how far things will progress. He does know who people are and recognizes names. It's going to be a SLOW process for him to get as good as he can be, whatever that ultimately turns out to be. Mrs Bobby D and Bobby D and Sammy the dog would love to thank everyone on the board for their love and prayers and please keep the prayers coming.

Thank you for the update, Vegi! I've been wondering about how he's doing. I'm glad to hear that he recognizes people and names. Of course it's going to be a slow process, but I believe that he'll get better. I hope he keeps improving. Tell Mrs. D that she's very welcome for all of our prayers and thoughts. My prayers and thoughts are still coming!

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE RE BOBBY D.

WE WILL ALL KEEP HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN OUR THOUGHTS AND KEEP

SENDING THEM PRAYERS FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES.

DAY BY DAY LITTLE BY LITTLE HOPEFULLY BOBBY WILL KEEP IMPROVING.

THERE IS A LITTLE HOLE IN OUR LIVES AT THIS MOMENT, BOBBY D WE MISS YOU !

SUE

x

Agreed with you, Sue!

Thank you so much for the update Vegi. Will certainly keep praying for Bobby D and family!

Agreed!

It's obvious how many care and how much...........about our Bobby............My goodness.......This place has turned as silent as

I've ever witnessed a place could be.............But it is so correct...........In the silence .......is when the promptings of the spirit are heard

and are recognized.........................And it shows the sincere feelings and the reverance that is felt...............This is truly honor at its best

............and what a tribute and such beautiful respect shown for someone any of us hardly know.............What a beautiful lesson Bobby

is to us...........In the shadows.....winning the admiration and love of millions of people..........And might I add........We didn't even know his

real name?...............And all the time ...........all this for Michael?...............

......................Is it any wonder we are heartbroken.........................There has always been power in numbers.........Every single prayer is

heard..........We must for Bobby........Be on prayer alert........and pray double.........He is improving...........How great is that?..............

For Bobby.............There has to be a miracle waiting...........He is so deserving................................Love...........Gram Irene.......

Thank you so much for your words, Irene! I agree with you completely, well said. My thoughts and prayers are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends. I'm ready for a miracle to happen.

Vegi....thank you so much for that update. Any improvement each day is a positive step forward! That's something to give thanks for...small, or even just stable...all good signs, and those are needed right now...there's a long road ahead.

A bit of Bobby D history if I can remember it correct ( guess I could go check the old emails)...He and Mrs.D were in a record/music store many years ago and heard this guy singing, they asked and were told it was a new artist named Michael Buble, they bought his Cd and as they say the rest is history....lucky shopping day for us! Bobby D has put his many computer skills ( his real life job) to work for Michael...it's his "hobby",all his...what he has done has brought us all together and as Michael has moved up front and center,The DailyBuble, and Bobby D's attention to this board can not be denied,his high standards keep this a classy place. I'm sure his skills have made it an easy job for Tina to step into till HE RETURNS.... and I do believe that day will come...

Miss you big guy...

Wendy

Wendy.......[ RedSoxgal]........................Thanks for that.........I had no idea........I am more impressed than ever..............

Vegi....thank you so much for that update. Any improvement each day is a positive step forward! That's something to give thanks for...small, or even just stable...all good signs, and those are needed right now...there's a long road ahead.

A bit of Bobby D history if I can remember it correct ( guess I could go check the old emails)...He and Mrs.D were in a record/music store many years ago and heard this guy singing, they asked and were told it was a new artist named Michael Buble, they bought his Cd and as they say the rest is history....lucky shopping day for us! Bobby D has put his many computer skills ( his real life job) to work for Michael...it's his "hobby",all his...what he has done has brought us all together and as Michael has moved up front and center,The DailyBuble, and Bobby D's attention to this board can not be denied,his high standards keep this a classy place. I'm sure his skills have made it an easy job for Tina to step into till HE RETURNS.... and I do believe that day will come...

Miss you big guy...

Wendy

I agree with you, Wendy! Thank you so much for the little biography, I enjoyed reading it! And you're right about everything Bobby D has done, he's worked so hard, and I've met all of you great people as a result. I do believe he'll return as well. I'm not losing my faith! My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends. Hugs to you! :D

For the ones who cannot read the messages in the white boxes, just hold your mouse

down on the right click and shade it in and you'll see the messages. Sometimes this

happens if they are doing things on the board.

Vegi,

Thanks much for the news on Bobby. So glad he's making improvements and I understand it's

a long road yet. He has much support from all of us and like Irene says, all our prayers make

a big difference. Prayer in numbers is huge. It sends a loud message to the one above. I

think he's blessing Bobby with better health and I'm hoping it continues.

Life is tough it seems for many these days, Helen Hayes, (some of you won't know

who that is; wonderful stage actress) once said, "The hardest years in life

are those between ten and seventy". I'm thankful for just being able to put

my two feet on the floor each morning and seeing a new bright day. Life is so precious as

we get older. You think more about mortality and things you did in the past and what

you want to do in the future still. A day at a time we can chose to live it the best we

can for ourselves and our families. I feel so lucky cause I have such a great family. I'm

blessed. I also, feel the very same about all my close friends here at home

and at "HOME" on the board.

If I'm away for a while I really miss all of you here. I look so forward to all your

posts. Advice, warnings, laughter, many things embodied in those posts. It inspires me

in many different ways.

You all have a wonderful day, live it to the fullest and you know,

"I Love Bein' Here With You"~~

Hugs,

Thank you Vegi for the update on BobbyD. We all appreciate it so much!

Everyone...No matter which religion you practice prayer is a powerful thing. Let's all keep Bobby D and his family in our thoughts and prayers. I know they are in mine.

Have a wonderful day everyone and a great week ahead.

Joanie

Diane, thank you for your post! I agree, I too believe God is blessing Bobby D with a miracle, I really do. I'm also hoping he continues to improve, really, really hoping for the best. I love that quote, and that's so true! Yes, so true! I too feel blessed to have such an amazing family (my main family, and my second family here), and amazing friends. Aww, I agree, there are so many people here who post awesome stuff, our little Bublé family is just great! Hugs to you! :D

Joanie, I completely agree with you too! Prayer is indeed a very powerful thing. With all of our prayers, thoughts, etc., Bobby D, his family, and his friends I think will all be able to get through this easier. It's going to be a long road for sure, but God never gives you more than you can handle, I know him, his family, and his friends will get through this. Bobby D, his family, and his friends are definitely in my prayers and thoughts. Thank you, you have a wonderful day and great week too! Hugs to you!

Thanks for the update Vegi....and yes I'm sure the thoughts and prayers will be continued for all.

We all miss Bobby D.

Thought I would share this with you all, it is Buble related, he's in the Buble road family.He's going through something with his Mom similiar to what Bobby D is going through right now...please read about it,the sources,and out come.

Craig Britain is Michael's sound engineer and audio technician, that big monster of a machine is his,he's from Canada also. He writes a wonderful blog.(I love reading these blogs)...his Mom suffered a subarachnoid hemorrhage on the right side of her brain, he left the show to stay with her....his writing is beautiful, the feeling he's going through are expressed beautifully... please read it,he's a great guy!

Wendy

www.otrwcraigers.blogspot.com

Thought I would share this with you all, it is Buble related, he's in the Buble road family.He's going through something with his Mom similiar to what Bobby D is going through right now...please read about it,the sources,and out come.

Craig Britain is Michael's sound engineer and audio technician, that big monster of a machine is his,he's from Canada also. He writes a wonderful blog.(I love reading these blogs)...his Mom suffered a subarachnoid hemorrhage on the right side of her brain, he left the show to stay with her....his writing is beautiful, the feeling he's going through are expressed beautifully... please read it,he's a great guy!

Wendy

www.otrwcraigers.blogspot.com

Thank you, Wendy, for sharing this! I love reading blogs, and when I saw "Craigers" in the link, I already knew I was going to like his blog, lol! I'll definitely check out that post, thank you so much for posting it!

I said another prayer for Bobby D this morning, before I got up. Still thinking about him, his family, and his friends. My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends.

I just read the post on Craig's blog. Are you talking about the post he made on July 27th? It's great! It's very well said, so true. That's why I keep saying that though doctors may say one thing, with God, anything is possible. I believe Bobby D will be blessed with a miracle, because I'm ready for him to receive one. Maybe the same thing will happen for Bobby D, I know what Craig means by this fog that hangs over people who have had a stroke, the same thing happened to my Dad. He was very out of it for a while. Then things started becoming more clear, and now he's doing really, really well. I'm so happy for Craig's Mom, and hope she continues to improve. And of course, I hope Bobby D continues to improve as well, and like I've said so many times now, I'm not losing my faith that he'll make a full recovery. I really believe that he will make a full recovery. My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends. Hugs to all of you!

Bobby,

Our best wishes and healing intentions go out to you. Marc and I both think you do such a wonderful service to promote Michael through the two boards that you work so hard on so selflessly.

We wish you much love and well-being now and forever. Please know that many people are thinking about you, all with the intention of healing. That's a lot of powerful energy coming your way!

Rest and recuperate, my friend!

Laurie and Marc in Florida

Bobby,

Our best wishes and healing intentions go out to you. Marc and I both think you do such a wonderful service to promote Michael through the two boards that you work so hard on so selflessly.

We wish you much love and well-being now and forever. Please know that many people are thinking about you, all with the intention of healing. That's a lot of powerful energy coming your way!

Rest and recuperate, my friend!

Laurie and Marc in Florida

Laurie, this is a great post, I completely agree! Lets hope the best for Bobby D, I know we all are. Hugs to you! My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends. :D

Hi Everyone,

Thank you very much for all your prayers and good wishes for Bobby D, Mrs Bobby D and Sammy the dog, Your kind thoughts have been very comforting to the family and very much appreciated. Please keep them coming!

Just to let you know that Mrs Bobby D reads this topic whenever she can and is extremely grateful to everybody for their kind words of support and encouragement.

The topic has now been pinned to the top of the 'That's All' section to make it easier for Mrs Bobby D to access and for everyone to reply to.

We haven't any further news for you all at the moment, except to say that it is early days now but Bobby D is showing good signs of progress.

The Moderating Team is in regular contact with Mrs Bobby D and she has requested that any further news updates be given by her directly to the Moderating Team so that we can share with you on the Board when the time is right.

Mrs Bobby D and The Moderating Team very much appreciate everyone's concern and would ask you to keep Bobby D in your thoughts and keep the prayers coming but would ask that you respect the family's privacy at this difficult time.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

The Moderating Team

My dearest Mr. and Mr. D - (sounds funny to say that)

You are in the constant thoughts and prayers of so many of us on this board. I hope you can feel the love and wrap it around you like a great big hug. This board has not been the same without Bobby's contant watch. NO ONE has the dedication of that man! We are trying our best to make him proud - but he is a hard act to follow. Please get well soon and come back to us. You are missed more than we could ever say!

And Mrs. D. - you stay strong girlfriend! We are just a phone call away. And please give Sammy a kiss for us.

Love - from everyone on this board -

Becky

Thank you Vera it was really great to hear news re our deart friend Bobby D.

Mrs D. you and Bobby are in our thoughts wish we were nearer to be able to help.

Thank again you have many friends in your corner.

Jacqueline

Hey, Vera! I now see you posted the very same post here too, I could've replied here, haha! Thank you again for the updates! Like I said, keep us updated, but only when Bobby D's family is ready. We just want them to know that we're here for them when they're ready, and if they need us.

Becky, well said! I completely agree! Bobby D, our love, prayers, hopes, and wishes are all heading over there to you, your family, and your friends, and will keep coming! Yes, we can try to keep going, but it's just not the same! I've never seen someone with so much dedication as Bobby D, he really is great! I'm really hoping, and believe we will soon see the day that Bobby D recovers fully, and is able to return to the life he loves, Michael-related, and non Michael-related. He is missed very much so! Come back soon, Bobby D!

So, after reading the updates, I'm very happy to hear that Bobby D is making progress. This is just so awesome, we've been praying, hoping, wishing, just keep doing it, guys! I know Bobby D will recover, I know it!

To Mrs. D, I wanted to share a thought with you, one that I read a while back, and one that Irene (irene hope) mentioned the other day:

"If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it."

You will get through this! We're all here for you, we all know you'll get through this!

My prayers and thoughts are still going out to Bobby D, his family, and his friends, hugs to everyone!

Always thinking of you Bobby and Mrs. D.

praying each day is an improvement.

You are so missed here. As Becky says, no one can do this

job like you! but, your health is first and foremost.

I surely do hope Michael knows who he has in you, a valuable

asset to his career~

I'm smilin' at you!

Sending out love and hugs Bobby~

Diane

Vera and Mrs D thank you so much for the up date.....

Bobby D has not left my thoughts since the news. I know others share the same feelings...there's this huge empty spot left here. Michael has started another leg of his tour and I have found myself doing my usual thing, which is to go to The Daily Buble to see the morning news....and it hits all over again.What a huge part he plays in Michael's career.

I wish Australia wasn't on the other side of the world...it would be nice to visit BobbyD when he is ready and to do some nice things for you...you both remain in my thoughts and prayers...give him a hug from me... take care of your self....hope to hear from you soon...

Much love,

Wendy

Dearest Bobby D and Mrs. D,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I can't even begin to say how much Bobby D is missed on this board and on the Daily Bublé. Everyone's posts here mirror my sentiments exactly! Bobby D has made such a huge contribution on this board and all his hard work and dedication are truly appreciated. We all miss him so very much!! You are so loved!!! Get better my friend. God Bless.

With love,

Cindy

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor