I can't get this out of my mind. Along with the rest of

you I have been teary all day. As I've said a few times

on the other thread, Bobby D. is a very special, wonderful

person who has done so very much for all of us. His site,

The Daily Buble, is fantastic! And he has always been so

kind doing things for us. I hope that the many, many hopes

and prayers for him and his wife and family will help in

some way.

As BORI said, you are loved very much by so many.

Love,

Jo

PS- VEGI, thank you for telling us about your conversation

with Mrs. Bobby D.

If anyone would like to send Bobby D a card I would be happy to forward them onto him for you.

If you post them to me I will gather them together and forward onto Mrs D. I won't open them just put them all together and get them to Mrs D.

Email me at sandy@rostrevorbaptist.asn.au or PM here on the board and I will send you my address.

Please, cards only as gifts will become too expensive to send on.

Sandy

Indeed, it is a very sad time in Bubbleland. Bobby D., you are one of the nicest, most genuine gentleman I've ever come across. You were always there for me, and for everyone here. I can remember when the board was very young, and I would have a sleepless night over one thing or another, and there we would be...me at 3am and you at 5pm, chatting away on MSN, swapping music clips trying to outdo each other on who had the best music collection, and geniunely having a hell of a time.

There's really nothing left to say except that in life, there is hope...and my hope and prayer is for you to be well again, to walk into your home and take care of Mrs D and Sammy.

Much love, my Aussie pal.

Hey Lola....

Bless your soul... you were here before most everyone, including "me".... All your wonderful energy will be "taken in" I am so sure....

Love,

D

If anyone would like to send Bobby D a card I would be happy to forward them onto him for you.

If you post them to me I will gather them together and forward onto Mrs D. I won't open them just put them all together and get them to Mrs D.

Email me at sandy@rostrevorbaptist.asn.au or PM here on the board and I will send you my address.

Please, cards only as gifts will become too expensive to send on.

Sandy

thank you Sandy...I will send you an email......

Hi all

Thanks for all your wonderful messages of support for Bobby D and his family. I know they will appreciate your words. I've tidied up a little and moved all your posts to the same thread, easier for all our members to read if they are in one place.

My thoughts and prayers are with Bobby and his family.. Wow this board wont be the same without him,.. But im sure it will run smoothly. Bobby is a great person and he has been there for everyone. I wish them all the best in hoping that Bobby gets well.. We will miss u

I second everyone's thoughts, we're thinking about you, Bobby D!

All I can write is...am going to shout it....

WE LOVE YOU BOBBY D.!!

Needless to say my prayers are with you, your wife and Sammy Jr.!

Yes! My prayers and thoughts also go out to you, Mark, your family, and your friends! Hugs to you!

Brandi, unfortunately, the difference between a TIA/warning stroke and a massive stroke is really great. I know because I had a TIA in 2004. It was terrifying but I too had a full recovery. My dad had a stroke and did have substantial damage. I'm just off the phone again with Mrs. Bobby D. The situation is very serious and Bobby will not be able to return here. The family appreciates all the love everyone's sending. The most we can do now is to send our love and our prayers if you pray. There are an awful lot of heartbroken people in Bubléland right now.

Hey, Vegi, oh yes, I know there's a big difference between the two types of stroke. I just have faith that though the situation right now looks bad, that God will make a miracle happen. I'm so sorry you had a TIA yourself, but am glad to know that you had a full recovery too. I'm sorry your Dad suffered so much damage from his stroke, I hope he improves. My prayers and thoughts go out to you, your family, and your friends as well. I realize the situation is serious, I just really have faith that God will take care of Mark. We're sending a lot of love to Mark, I know his family appreciates it. Yes, you're right, I pray, and have already prayed for Mark. Yes, indeed. I believe Mark will recover. I still believe it. I'm not losing my faith. Hugs to you!

oh vegi...heartbreaking to read your post and how serious it is at this time...........crushed..and in tears.......

may not be able to return.....???..omg.....

if you are in contact with her again..please tell her I can't stop thinking of them.....please.....

life is just so unfair sometimes.....you just never know when bad health is going to hit you..very very sad.........

I agree with you, Pati. I really hope things will work out. I'm just really hoping for the best. Yes, tell her we're all thinking of Mark, his family, and his friends. It is, it's so true. And it is very, very sad. I'm still hoping for the best. Hugs to you!

I was so sad to hear this news Bobby.

You have been such wonderful, kind and patient to us fans and have brought

so many of us here together. Without you and this forum I wouldn't have met Nancy, who

is now one of my best friends.

I am thinking of you and your family in this tough time and wishing your a speedy recovery.

All the best Bobby!! xxxx

Bobby D is such a wonderful man, what can I say. I was really shocked and saddened to read the news this morning. He is in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. We all truly appreciate every thing he did for this site and The Daily Buble, it will never be the same again without him.

Just came back from a very happy holiday and thought let's check the site.... what a shock! I really am so so sorry to hear from your and Mrs. D's situation... really have no words to describe my feelings... Just want you to know that there are a lot of people thinking of both of you and sending you our warmest thoughts....

Mouse

Hi all

I've tidied up a little and moved all your posts to the same thread, easier for all our members to read if they are in one place.

you should have brought all the comments posted on that thread too.......so many important sentiments shared already.....

you should have brought all the comments posted on that thread too.......so many important sentiments shared already.....

Hi Pati

There were 3 threads relating to Bobby D and I have merged all of them together, so nobody's comments should be lost. The only ones I have not merged are the ones on the 'Mom Bublé' thread.

Regards

Hi Pati

There were 3 threads relating to Bobby D and I have merged all of them together, so nobody's comments should be lost. The only ones I have not merged are the ones on the 'Mom Bublé' thread.

Regards

oh good....thanks

Yes I agree, thanks for moving everything together for us, makes it so much easier to read through....it's easy to see the love for him when you read these...besides being Michael's #1 fan,he's everyones best friend, truly....he's our best buddy...I hope tomorrow bring some good news.

Wendy

Bobby D and Mrs D,

My heart goes out to you. I'm very sad to hear the news and really pray and hope that Bobby can pull through this.

As others have said you are truly appreciated here. Our Buble experience would not be the same if it weren't for you. I was shocked when I first realised that this board and The Daily Buble were done by a loving fan rather than Warner Bros or someone of the like. You have done an exceptional job and really thank you for doing it.

Lots of love and hugs being sent your way.

xxxxx

Hi, there are empty white boxes under several of the comments. I'm not sure if wording is missing or not.

Just wondering..jeane

Hi Jeane

Yes, since the board upgrade it appears that comments that are being replied to don't show up (unless you run your cursor over the 'white area' and then you can see them. Hopefully these small issues will get ironed out......I know that eTina is already aware of this particular issue.

I´m completely devastated about this so sad news. I had no time enough this week to check this forum and really felt that something was really wrong when accessed The Daily Bublé and it was not updated.

Bobby D has always replyed to any questions or doubts or even requests I had here so promptly and had always been so kind to me and all of other fans.

I´ll do my best to send him all positive energies of the Universe and really pray for him to get well soon.

I´m completely devastated about this so sad news. I had no time enough this week to check this forum and really felt that something was really wrong when accessed The Daily Bublé and it was not updated.

Bobby D has always replyed to any questions or doubts or even requests I had here so promptly and had always been so kind to me and all of other fans.

I´ll do my best to send him all positive energies of the Universe and really pray for him to get well soon.

I've been away from the Boards for too long......Dear Bobby D I send to you, and, your family my thoughts, and, prayers for your recovery. M

Hi Jeane

Yes, since the board upgrade it appears that comments that are being replied to don't show up (unless you run your cursor over the 'white area' and then you can see them. Hopefully these small issues will get ironed out......I know that eTina is already aware of this particular issue.

Haha, yah, I noticed this too. It's just like what Button_4_Buble said, hopefully this will be fixed soon! :D

Has anyone talked any more to Mrs D? ...I know we certainly don't want to intrude,I think I speak for many,please let her know we are still sending hope,love and prayers for Bobby D and his family as they go through this....I do hope the old saying "no news is good news" is true and a good sign....

Wendy

Has anyone talked any more to Mrs D? ...I know we certainly don't want to intrude,I think I speak for many,please let her know we are still sending hope,love and prayers for Bobby D and his family as they go through this....I do hope the old saying "no news is good news" is true and a good sign....

Wendy

Wendy- been checking daily a few times throughout the day - hoping for more news....please if anyone has been in contact again with Mrs D- would appreciate any info.....

thanks

p:(

So very sad to hear about Bobby D. My prayers are with Mrs. D and his family.

I've just gotten off the phone with Mrs D and she has asked me to post for her. Bobby D is getting a little better day by day, but it's really too soon to know how far things will progress. He does know who people are and recognizes names. It's going to be a SLOW process for him to get as good as he can be, whatever that ultimately turns out to be. Mrs Bobby D and Bobby D and Sammy the dog would love to thank everyone on the board for their love and prayers and please keep the prayers coming.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor