GillwithaG

THINKING OF YOU BOBBY D

350 posts in this topic

WHEN I HEARD OF THAT OUR DEAR BOBBY HAD A STROKE, TO SAY I WAS SHOCKED IS MILD. THE SADNESS WENT THROUGH MY BODY LIKE A WILD FIRE. MY DEAR "BOOBY BOBBY" ALL OUR ENERGY, POSITIVE THINKING AND MULTI PRAYERS ARE YOURS. YOU HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HERE FOR US, NO MATTER THE TIME DIFFERENCE IN COUNTRIES, YOU ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. I OFTEN ASKED YOU. "HOW ON EARTH DO YOU DO IT" OUR LOVE AND THOUGHTS ARE ALSO WITH YOUR LOVELY WIFE. AND SAMMY. AUSTRALIA IS FAR FROM ORNGE COUNTY BUT, THAT DOESN'T STOP THE LOVE BEING SENT WITH EACH WAVE THAT HITS THE SHORE.YOU MUST HAVE SO MUCH ON YOUR MIND, I HOPE THAT YOU KNOWING WE ARE HERE FOR YOU IN PRAYER HELPS EASE YOUR MIND AT LEAST A LITTLE. GOD BLESS YOU MY "BOOBY BOBBY"

HUGE HUGS, A SAD LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Thank you, Marlene, for starting this thread. Yes, like D said, there's a thread similar to this one in "That's Life" too. Bobby D, I really understand and know what your family must be feeling right now. My Dad had a stroke (Transient Ischemic Attack, TIA, mini stroke) in 2007. He was only 45 at the time. He has recovered completely, his motor skills are back to normal, his mobility is back to normal, everything. Seeing my Dad recover really gives me hope that you too will recover completely. I sincerely wish nothing but the best for you. The board and The Daily Bublé won't be the same without you. I hope you're able to get back on your feet soon, and return to the life you love. We love and appreciate everything you do, and have done for us. Thank you so much, Bobby D! My prayers and thoughts are with you, your family, and your friends. Please get well soon.

-Brandi.

Brandi, unfortunately, the difference between a TIA/warning stroke and a massive stroke is really great. I know because I had a TIA in 2004. It was terrifying but I too had a full recovery. My dad had a stroke and did have substantial damage. I'm just off the phone again with Mrs. Bobby D. The situation is very serious and Bobby will not be able to return here. The family appreciates all the love everyone's sending. The most we can do now is to send our love and our prayers if you pray. There are an awful lot of heartbroken people in Bubléland right now.

Please see "Announcement" section regarding our dear BobbyD.

I've only known you for a short period of time but you seem to be an all 'round great guy. It's quite obvious all the love everyone here has for you. Keep on fighting and you'll get through this in no time. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

"You know I'm prayin' every night...and everything is gonna be fine....please come home."

<3 <3 <3

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes.

Bobby, first of all, I thank you for all you've done for this

board and for all of us. We have relied on you for everything Michael.

You have helped us with so many things here. You have helped ME with

many things on this board. I have admired you and your devotion to this

board and how you are able acquire all the information for all of us to

enjoy.

I'll try not to be too long here, there are many who want to share their

feelings. I feel honored and happy to have your friendhship. Though we've

never met, you have a real honest, kind, and gracious way with people.

I am so sorry this happened to you. I pray for you and your family and

my hope is that you have a speedy recovery.

I thank you for all your kindnesses to me on this

board. We have had some great conversations together. I hope to have more.

For now, you take care, and I'll be thinking of you and hoping that God will

have you on the mend very quickly.

Just know, you are so loved here, I, ~~ we, will miss you very much.

P.S. Vegi, just read your post, I'm so sorry Bobby will not be back.

I pray the angels watch over him~

Hugs to you Bobby, Mrs. D., and Sammy too~

Brandi, unfortunately, the difference between a TIA/warning stroke and a massive stroke is really great. I know because I had a TIA in 2004. It was terrifying but I too had a full recovery. My dad had a stroke and did have substantial damage. I'm just off the phone again with Mrs. Bobby D. The situation is very serious and Bobby will not be able to return here. The family appreciates all the love everyone's sending. The most we can do now is to send our love and our prayers if you pray. There are an awful lot of heartbroken people in Bubléland right now.

oh vegi...heartbreaking to read your post and how serious it is at this time...........crushed..and in tears.......

may not be able to return.....???..omg.....

if you are in contact with her again..please tell her I can't stop thinking of them.....please.....

life is just so unfair sometimes.....you just never know when bad health is going to hit you..very very sad.........

I am sitting here with tears in my eyes.

Bobby, first of all, I thank you for all you've done for this

board and for all of us. We have relied on you for everything Michael.

You have helped us with so many things here. You have helped ME with

many things on this board. I have admired you and your devotion to this

board and how you are able acquire all the information for all of us to

enjoy.

I'll try not to be too long here, there are many who want to share their

feelings. I feel honored and happy to have your friendhship. Though we've

never met, you have a real honest, kind, and gracious way with people.

I am so sorry this happened to you. I pray for you and your family and

my hope is that you have a speedy recovery.

I thank you for all your kindnesses to me on this

board. We have had some great conversations together. I hope to have more.

For now, you take care, and I'll be thinking of you and hoping that God will

have you on the mend very quickly.

Just know, you are so loved here, I, ~~ we, will miss you very much.

P.S. Vegi, just read your post, I'm so sorry Bobby will not be back.

I pray the angels watch over him~

Hugs to you Bobby, Mrs. D., and Sammy too~

I am so saddened by this news~~~

Bobby, you are always there for us, and now we are here

for you. You have all our prayers and thoughts going your

way. I pray God and the angels watch over you and that you

will be on the mend.

My very best to you and your family~~

Hugs,

Dear BobbyD,

I've known you several years now and I still remember the first time I heard your voice on MSN

and then Skype. Your sense of humor and wit is always a bonus. Meeting your Mrs. D also one

those special pleasures and hearing Sammy, your little pooch, always amusing. He barked at everything.

I can't remember a time when I was on the Buble board or The Daily Buble that you aren't in my thoughts.

I should have visted TDB more often but whenever I do there is always something new and

newsworthy that you find for us. You are the true "Ace Reporter."

It is amazing how many articles, videos, interviews, TV and newspaper nuggets that

inspire, enlighten and encourag us all. I always told you that you are the original

All the News, All the Time "24/7."

You know that we are all here and are rooting for you to return. Your lovely wife and you are one of

the sweetest couples that I know. You and Mrs. D were my first "Ozzie" friends.

Thanks so much for just being Mr. Duke of Urls, the amazing speed that you find a link (url) for me

to use in my daily headaches researching. You always come through..and I look forward to more URLS from you.

We're all here for you, BobbyD, waiting and our hearts are filled with respect, love and admiration to

the Best of the Best....Your pal, jeane

I was so sad to hear this news Bobby.

You have been such wonderful, kind and patient to us fans and have brought

so many of us here together. Without you and this forum I wouldn't have met Nancy, who

is now one of my best friends.

I am thinking of you and your family in this tough time and wishing your a speedy recovery.

All the best Bobby!! xxxx

Bobby D., Gachy has asked for my help to get this message to you, your wife, loved ones and friends.

She wishes only the best for you and a prompt recovery. Hang in there.

Her prayers are with you.

Gachy

So very sad today. Please, Bobby D., get well soon. All my prayers and good thoughts to you and your family.

I haven't been on here in a while, and its so sad to come back to such heartbreaking news.

Thank You for everything BobbyD, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and I have my fingers and toes crossed for your speedy recovery.

Many Hugs,

xxxx

Haven't been on here in a while, its so sad to come back to such heartbreaking news.

Thank You for everything BobbyD, I'm keeping you in my thoughts and I have my fingers and toes crossed for your speedy recovery.

Many Hugs,

xxxx

That really sad news .......... I think we are all shocked by this.

My dear Bobby, how to express everything you are for us ....?,

we are thinking of you, I send all my strength, all positive thoughts

and many angels around you, your wife and little Sammy.

We love you dear Bobby.

Is there anyone on the board close enough that can visit them?

if they lived here in L.A. I would so be there in a heart beat!

if they lived here in L.A. I would so be there in a heart beat!

Hi Pati,

I have spoken with Mrs D and will continue to stay in touch and support them any way I can. They live a in the next state to me and it's a 10 hour drive away so as much as I wish I could visit it's not possible for me at the moment. I do hope to arrange a visit in the future if it's OK with Bobby D and Mrs D.

As has already been said this board won't be the same without him, he will be greatly missed.

All the love and prayers from everyone on the board will mean a lot to him and Mrs D and is the best thing we can do for them at the moment.

Sandy

Oh, dear, dear Bobby D.

It's been so many years that I've lost track. My prayers are with you as

my heart has always been. You have given us fans so much and asked for

absolutely NOTHING in return - well you got something! OUR UNDYING LOVE

AND ONGOING GRATITUDE.

Thank you so much for what you have given me, I will never, ever forget it!

Wishing good news for your family and for you, with all my heart & soul.

As I have always said, WE LOVE YOU, BOBBY!

Indeed, it is a very sad time in Bubbleland. Bobby D., you are one of the nicest, most genuine gentleman I've ever come across. You were always there for me, and for everyone here. I can remember when the board was very young, and I would have a sleepless night over one thing or another, and there we would be...me at 3am and you at 5pm, chatting away on MSN, swapping music clips trying to outdo each other on who had the best music collection, and geniunely having a hell of a time.

There's really nothing left to say except that in life, there is hope...and my hope and prayer is for you to be well again, to walk into your home and take care of Mrs D and Sammy.

Much love, my Aussie pal.

Hey Sandy....

I am so glad you are in touch with Mrs. D.... I spoke with her on skype a bit ago and she's strong and focused and "in each and every moment".... I thank God... you are closer than most of us.... I know you and so many here... are sending their hearts to them. You are such great friends.... and isn't this what life is about?

I always think back to the series.. The Thornbirds... which I love so much, and about the "Thornbird".... and how he waits his whole life to "sing" the perfect song.... and impales himself on a thorn to make that pefect song... before he leaves this earth.... I find that I know people in my life who have never "vested" their hearts in others and have missed so much. With all life throws at you and all the pain, I would do it all again to have such amazing people as are here, in my life..... So... I want to say..... when I leave.. I've sung my song.

Love,

D

Dear Bobby D,

I am privileged to call you and Mrs D my friends. I am praying for you both that you will know God's healing and comfort. Know that you are soooo loved by me and many here on the MB board. We are all thinking of you and are here for you if there is anything at all we can do.

All my love to you Bobby. Mrs D and Sammy Jr

Sandy

So so sad! Bobby D my prayers are with you and your family. You have been so wonderful about keeping us in the loop with "all things Michael" and have been a kind and steadfast presence on the board. We will miss you horribly....

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor