GillwithaG

THINKING OF YOU BOBBY D

350 posts in this topic

My dearest Bobby am beyond happy to hear from you. Cindy called me last night and told me about your post. I so miss our Skype! Yep, and still have issues with my gardener and all the noise. LOL! Although I have been a bit silent lately I try to get in touch with Daryl and see how you and Ms. D are doing. I may not reach out to you but you and Ms. D are constantly in my prayers. How can anyone not have our very own Mr. Booby (Loretta is smiling down on you) in our hearts and prayers?

Its been a crazy year for me but now approaching a new one all I can say is thank you Lord for my blessings. I have a special angel smiling down on me and another one present in my life. AM A GRANDMA!! Now am really getting old...lol!

Sending you all my love and grattitude for your friendship and your presence in my life. Wishing you, Ms. D and Sammy all the best.

Love ya'

Dear Bobby D,

So happy to hear from you and know that you still keep in touch with the Boards. Wish you and your family the very best!

Bobby!

It's great to hear from you! You are so missed here as you can see.

You had/have such a great impact on all of us. Because of you we knew Michael!

I mean in so many ways. You brought us videos, news clippings, just the very best

to know Michael. I too miss our chats. You helped here very much getting to do some

links. Where to find stuff. You are so kind and I appreciated all your help.

God keep you well, and safe. Hello to Mrs. D and give Sammy a hug and pat on the

tummy for me!

Do post a little to us. This way we can see you sometimes.

Wishing you the best of everything and always your health to be the best.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY BOBBY! MANY MORE!

Hugs from me~

Diane

Always have to drop by for my daily check-in whenever I'm on. I agree with Diane that you presented us the best of Michael through the Daily Bublé and allowed us to know so much about him. Wishing you the best for this holiday season. Merry Christmas!

BOBBY, WISHING YOU AND MRS D. AND SAMMY JR. A

JOYOUS~ VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR AHEAD!

THINKING OF YOU!! <:-)}}}}}

As Mary says, we truly miss you my friend.

Happy Holidays! Sending you, Ms. D and Sammy my best wishes wrapped with a big warm hug.

God bless!

Hi Bobby~!

Just stopping by to say hello and hope that your days are going very well.

I'm glad you read us now and then and you can keep up with us here. We all

here miss you terribly.

Are you elated about Michael and Lu having their first baby?

I know you are. Saw your post to them and I was so happy to see you

post your message.

Just wishing you continued health and hoping this year will be a very good

year for you and Mrs. D., of course for Sammy Jr. too!!

Many Hugs my friend,

Diane

Hi there...just dropping in to say hello.....hope all is good with you and your family...love and hugs...~p...miss you:)

Hi Bobby D, Mrs. D and Sammy!  Just wanted to drop a line and say hello! :)   I have you in my thoughts and prayers always!  And this week especially, you have so been on my mind, I just had to reach out to say Hi!   I miss our skype chats and hearing both of your lovely voices! 

Spring is finally on its way to Pittsburgh!  Yahoo!  Looking forward to a wonderful year.  I hope and pray that each and every day brings hope, happiness and sunshine into your lives!!  God Bless you.  Hugs and Kisses from your friend in Pittsburgh!!!  xoxoxoxoxox

Miss you much!  With Love, :wub:

Cindy

Hi Bobby!!

Stopping by to say hello and wishing you well.I hope your peeking in on all of us. We love and miss you very much.

Think of you often, and I wish I could talk to you personally.  You were always so kind to me and we've had some very nice talks.

Hoping your doing very well~ keep doing what you need to do to keep up your strength and whatever you need to do to stay well.

Much hugs,

Take care, from my heart to yours!

Diane

P.S. Can a moderator or administrator let me and all of us know just how Bobby D is doing?

He is verymuch missed. I am genuinely concerned to know how he is doing~ Thank you so much~~ Can you PM me please.

Michael is going to be touring Australia in April & May 2014!!!! .......I hope I hope you can go see him!!!

love & hugs to you,  Mrs D & sammy♥

miss you so much  my dear friend ♥

~p

Hi Bobby!

A quick hello to you and Mrs. D. and Sammy jr!

Hoping you are doing much better.

Always wishing you and your family the very best and

know that I have been thinking of you.

Sending loads of love from my heart to yours!

Hugs,

Diane

Happy Belated, hope you had a nice Birthday with your family ♥.... hope all is as good as can be with , miss you very much here on the board. 

Would love to see you both on Facebook :)......, please consider....... ,

Please give us an update when you can, Thanks & lots  hugs to you 3♥

A brand new year Bobby!

Sure hope it turns out to be wonderful for you, Mrs. B and Sammy Jr.

We here are waiting for a word from you or someone of the mods to

help us.

Take care my friend~ my best to you and Mrs. B. and Sammy Jr.~

Hi Bobby D and Family :)....hope you had a lovely Easter Holiday........

Please write soon ( Or Mrs D), let us know how everyone is doing.....♥

hugs

Pati

Hi Bobby D and Mrs. D! I am always thinking of you both! I keep you in my prayers every night. Praying that you are getting better and that life is good. Miss you! Xoxoxo Cindy

I just looked at this first post dated August 2010.......wow  how time has gone by ........... 4 years..............

Miss you so much...write soon..............:(........

Bobby D!

I hope your having or have had a wonderful recovery. I think of you so often and what you did for all of us here on the board.

The Daily Bublé.   Keep doing what your doing to be the best health you can be. Prayers will be said for you and yours.

I hope one day you will see clear to post a hello to us.  

It's been a while since my last post here, over a year, I hadn't realized that. Time just gets away from you.

Take care and in my heart of hearts I'm just hoping your leading a healthy, peaceful and well earned full life.

Bye for now~~

Hugs,

Diane ♥♥♥

Hi BobbyD, hope you and your family are well, please let us know how you are doing, think of you often..........

Hi Pati,

Saw your post and wanted to let everyone know I spoke with BobbyD's wife and he's doing great. Watching sports and checking in on the board.

Sends his best to everyone.

Hugs,

D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor