GillwithaG

THINKING OF YOU BOBBY D

350 posts in this topic

GOOD MORNING BOBBY OOOH MY GOODNESS YAHOO IS HAVING A FIT BECAUSE THE MAIL MAN CAME, THE OLDER HE GETS THE MORE SHRILL HIS BARK, HE'S 7 YRS.

HOPE YOUR DAY IS GOING WELL, MINE WAS DOING FINE UNTIL I BURNT SOME TOAST, NOW THE HOUSE STINKS, I DID A VERY GOOD JOB IN BURNING THE TOAST, IT LOOKS LIKE A CHUNK OF CHARCOAL. HAA HAA. WARM THOUGHTS YOUR WAY.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

HI BOBBY,IT'S ALMOST MY BEDTIME WHICH MEANS IT'S TOMORROW FOR YOU. A FEW WEEKS AGO KATE PHONED, SHE ASKED WHEN I TALK TO YOU TO GIVE YOU HER LOVE. WHATS NEW WITH ME?? NOTHING, I HAD TO CALL A CARPENTER TO MAKE A NEW SIDE GATE, ALSO CALLED THE PAINTER TO PAINT THE FRONT OF THE HOUSE, HAVE TO CALL BOTH BACK AS THERE IS MORE TO BE DONE, IT SEEMS THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING THAT HAS TO BE DONE, AAAAARRRG!!!.SO MANY WARM THOUGHT TO YOU MRS.D AND SAMMY HOPE TODAY BRINGS SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH AND SMILE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Hello Bobby D,

Congrats on your quick recovery. With your passion and love, I am sure you will get better and better.

Don't spend too much time sitting and reading all these posts, you need all the exercise you can get.

Best wishes and welcome home!

HI BOBBY, MRS D AND WOOF WOOF TO SAMMY

HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL AND ARE IN GOOD SPIRITS.

WOULD YOU BELIEVE THAT PLANT I RECIEVED TWO MONTHS AGO ON MY BIRTHDAY IS STILL ALIVE?? I KNOW, I CAN'T BEIEVE IT EITHER. HAA HAA. I WASN'T BLESSED WITH A GREEN THUMB. WARM THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS YOUR WAY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

HI BOBBY, MRS D AND WOOF-WOOF SAMMY, IT'S THAT TIME OF NIGHT TO GET READY FOR BED WHICH MEANS PUTTING ON THE NIGHT CREAM, NOT THAT IT DOES MUCH GOOD, I THINK I WANT IT TO MAKE MY SHIN LOOK AND FEEL LIKE A YOUNG 65YEAR OLD WOMAN, SO FAR IT HASN'T WORKED BUT AS THE LITTLE RED TRAIN NEVER GAVE UP, NEITHER WILL I. I LOOK AT IT THIS WAY, I'M HELPING THE ECONOMY BY BUYING THE NIGHT CREAM WHICH KEEPS THE STORE FROM GOING BROKE ALSO THE MANUFACTURE, YES, I'M DOING MY DUTY AS A GOOD CITIZEN .

HAVE A LOVELY DAY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

HI BOBBY, PANT, PANT, WATER, WATER, I NEED WATER, IT'S VERY HOT HERE, GEE I CAN GET VERY DRAMATIC JUST LIKE BETTE DAVIS HAA HAA, BUT SHE WAS WAY BEFORE YOUR TIME. TODAY HAD SOME ERRANDS TO DO THEN STOPED AT MC DONALDS AND SHARED A HOT FUDGE SUNDAE WITH MY DAUGHTER , I HADN'T HAD ONE OF THOSE IN YEARS, I DON'T USUALLY GO TO MC DONALDS AS I DON'T CARE FOR THIER FOOD BUT, LOVE THE HOT FUDGE SUNDAE WITH PEANUTS ON TOP. HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER, JUST WANTED TO SAY "HI" AND LET YOU KNOW I'M THINKING OF YOU. HI MRS D , SAMMY YAHOO SAYS WOOF WOOF BARK TO YOU, I SURE AS HECK DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS BUT SAMMY YOU FIGURE IT OUT, IT'S SOME KIND OF DOG TALK.

HAA HAA

Loretta you are so cute and funny!!

Hi Bobby!!!

Just wanted to drop by and say hello and I hope that you are making huge progress with

your recovery. You have no idea how much you are missed here. Things just aren't the same

without you. We dearly miss the Daily Bubl♪ which brought us all things Michael, but I

so understand it's demise. Nothing lasts forever. It was amazing to say the least for all

of us.

Hugs to you, keep working on getting better and please stop by now and then to say hello.

Thinking of you!

Take care, and the same to Mrs. D. and Sammy "Woof-Woof" Jr.

HI BOBBY HOPE IT'S A GOOD DAY FOR YOU KEEP DOING YOUR EXERCISES, I HAVE TO DO MINE TOO, MAYBE WE COULD DO THEM TOGETHER WOULD HAVE TO WORK ON THE TIME DIFFERENCE.

BOBBY THE OTHER DAY I COLORED MY HAIR, IT WAS TO BE A SOFT LIGHT BROWN, WELLLL, IT TURNED OUT A MUCH DARKER BROWN, BOBBY IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A "GRANY HOOKER" WHAT HAPPENED WAS, THE COLOR I WANTED WAS NEXT TO A DARKER BROWN AND GRABED THE WRONG ONE.THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME BEFORE , MAYBE I NEED GLASSES??

HUG MRS. D FOR ME, YAHOO SENDS WOOFS AND BARKS TO SAMMY.

HI BOBBY,HOW ARE THINGS GOING FOR YOU TODAY??? HOPE YOUR SAYING, GOOD.

TODAY I WENT TO SEARS AND BOUGHT TWO COMFORTER SETS ONE FOR EACH OF MY DAUGHTERS'S BEDROOMS. GOT HOME AND THERE WAS ONLY ONE COMFORTER SET, I KNEW I BOUGHT TWO , CHECKED MY RECIET SURE ENOUGH I BOUGHT TWO, FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE, HOW COULD I MISPLACE A BIG ITEM LIKE THAT? WENT BACK TO SEARS SURE ENOUGH THE CLERK FORGOT TO PUT IT IN MY CART AND I WAS BUSY TALKING TO ANOTHER CLERK SO I DIDN'T NOTICE, WELLL AFTER ALL OF THAT, I PUT IT ON THE BED ,HMMM, IT JUST DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT, BOBBY OF COURSE IT DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT, I THOUGHT I BOUGHT A QUEEN INSTEAD I GOT A TWIN SOOOO BACK TO SEARS IN THE MORN.

HUGS TO MRS D. WOOF WOOF TO SAMMY WITH EAR RUBS

Hi Bobby D,

Stopping by to say good night before I log off for bed...it's dark and late

and I hope you are getting some good rest. Sweet dreams

hugs

HI BOBBY, HOW ARE THINGS GOING TODAY? THIS MORNING I WAS GOING THROUGH A DRAWER WHERE I KEEP SPECIAL LETTERS AND ITEMS THAT BRING WONDERFUL MEMORIES AMONG THEM IS AN ELECTRICAL BILL FOR MY PAPA'S TAVERN DATED MARCH 24, 1955 FOR $8.77, I DON'T KNOW WHY I SAVED IT, SURE WISH THAT WOULD BE MY BILL FOR TODAY. HUGS TO MRS. D AND EAR RUBS TO SAMMY

DEAR BOOBY BOBBY, WE ARE HAVING '15 BEAN SOUP' FOR DINNER, THERE IS A SONG THAT GOES LIKE THIS

BEANS BEANS THE MUSICAL FRUIT

THE MORE YOU EAT

THE MORE YOU TOOT.

WILL MAKE SURE THE HOUSE IS WELL VENTILATED HAA HAA

HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A DAY THAT MADE YOU LAUGH.

HUGS TO MRS. D, EAR RUBS TO SAMMY

BOBBY!!!!!!! So great to see you back on the boards.

Just checked the boards for the first time in a long while and it was wonderful surprise to read you post from July.

I think of you and Mrs D often. Hope things are continuing to go well for you both.

I don't come on here very much anymore (not the same since you left) but my email hasn't changed if you'd like to catch up ;)

Sandy xo

Hi Bobby!

Wishing you well and hoping your doing just fine these days.

I miss your input and information for all of us on Michael but understand

why your away. I just hope your healing has taken place and that

you have the best days ahead.

Come here when you can would love to see you and you can tell us

how your doing. Sending hugs your way, and thinking about you very

often, you are so missed.

Hellos to Mrs. D. and little Sammy Jr. bet he's happy your around, where

he can enjoy you and play with you! :D

Do take care and be well my friend~~

Lotsa Hugs,

Diane

HELLO EVERYBODY,

THIS IS BOBBY D, I AM FEELING GOOD FINISHED REHAB,

WALKING AROUND THE HOUSE WITH MRS D AND SAMMY.

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON THE BOARD AND I MISS EVERBODY, AND WILL TRY TO KEEP INTOUCH.

THE DAILY BUBLE IS FINISHED.

LOVE BOBBY D.

bobby bobbyd

can't believe i jiust saw this at 4am. havent been on the boards in months and today i see your post... love love you and so happy to see you back. chat soon, jeane

Hi Bobby D,

This is Alan just want you to know I much we miss you too, nothings been quite the

same without you.

Take Care

All our love

Alan & Marilyn x

Hi Bobby D,

This is Alan just want you to know I much we miss you too, nothings been quite the

same without you.

Take Care

All our love

Alan & Marilyn x

HI DEAR BOBBY D, HOPE THE DAY HAS GIVEN YOU SMILES. I'M CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MICHAEL'S NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM, WE WAITED SO MANY YEARS FOR IT. TONY BENNETT IS 85 AND GOING STRONG,I HEARD A FEW OF HIS SONGS ON HIS NEW DUET ALBUM, BOBBY THE ONE WITH LADY GA GA I THOUGHT WAS GREAT, ALSO THE ONE WITH AMY WIENHOUSE. HOPE YOU GET A LISTEN TO IT. KATE SENDS HER LOVE. TOMORROW TAKING YAHOO TO BE GROOMED HE LOOKS LIKE A RAG MOP. HE SENDS WOOFS TO SAMMY. HUGS TO MRS. D YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

HI DEAR BOBBY D, HOPE THE DAY HAS GIVEN YOU SMILES. I'M CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR MICHAEL'S NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM, WE WAITED SO MANY YEARS FOR IT. TONY BENNETT IS 85 AND GOING STRONG,I HEARD A FEW OF HIS SONGS ON HIS NEW DUET ALBUM, BOBBY THE ONE WITH LADY GA GA I THOUGHT WAS GREAT, ALSO THE ONE WITH AMY WIENHOUSE. HOPE YOU GET A LISTEN TO IT. KATE SENDS HER LOVE. TOMORROW TAKING YAHOO TO BE GROOMED HE LOOKS LIKE A RAG MOP. HE SENDS WOOFS TO SAMMY. HUGS TO MRS. D YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY PRAYERS. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

DEAR BOBBY A QUICK RUN IN TO SAY , HOPE YOUR DAY IS GOING WELL, YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS. HUGS TO MRS. D , EAR RUBS TO SAMMY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

DEAR BOBBY A QUICK RUN IN TO SAY , HOPE YOUR DAY IS GOING WELL, YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS. HUGS TO MRS. D , EAR RUBS TO SAMMY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

HI BOBBY TODAY IS A BRIGHT SUNSHINY DAY IN SOUTHERN CALF. TWO DAYS AGO KATE PHONED AND ASKED ABOUT YOU, SHE THINKS OF YOU OFTEN.YESTERDAY DEAN'S BROTHER-IN-LAW AND TWO NIECES VISTED ME FOR THE AFTERNOON, THEY ARE FROM BACK EAST, WAS GOOD TO SEE AND ENJOY TALKING ABOUT "THE GOOD OLD DAYS" LAST NIGHT I HAD A THREE WAY CONVERSATION WITH CINDY, BECKY AND NOEMI, OOOH BOBBY I LAUGHED SO HARD MY STOMACH HURT. WELL THATS ABOUT IT FOR NOW, HUGS TO MRS.D EAR RUBS TO SAMMY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

HI BOBBY TODAY IS A BRIGHT SUNSHINY DAY IN SOUTHERN CALF. TWO DAYS AGO KATE PHONED AND ASKED ABOUT YOU, SHE THINKS OF YOU OFTEN.YESTERDAY DEAN'S BROTHER-IN-LAW AND TWO NIECES VISTED ME FOR THE AFTERNOON, THEY ARE FROM BACK EAST, WAS GOOD TO SEE AND ENJOY TALKING ABOUT "THE GOOD OLD DAYS" LAST NIGHT I HAD A THREE WAY CONVERSATION WITH CINDY, BECKY AND NOEMI, OOOH BOBBY I LAUGHED SO HARD MY STOMACH HURT. WELL THATS ABOUT IT FOR NOW, HUGS TO MRS.D EAR RUBS TO SAMMY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

HI BOBBY, HOPE THE DAY BROUGHT YOU SOME LAUGHTER. OOOH BOBBY IF MY HEAD WASN'T GLUED ON MY HEAD SOMEONE WOULD USE IT FOR A BOWLING BALL. TODAY I WENT TO THE DRUG STORE AND WAS GOING TO BUY THE RIGHT SHADE OF BROWN TO DYE MY HAIR, WOULD YOU BELIEVE I GOT EVERYTHING BUT THE HAIR DYE.!!! OOOOH I TELL YOU THIS OLD 81 YEAR OLD BRAIN NEEDS A GOOD STIFF DRINK , BUT I DON'T DRINK IT MAKES ME SICK, SOOOI AND EVERYONE ELSE IS STUCK WITH IT. HAAA HAA. HUGS TO MRS D AND BELLY RUBS TO SAMMY.

HI BOBBY D HOPE THINGS ARE STILL GOING WELL FOR YOU AND THAT YOU ARE CONTINUING TO IMPROVE

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING LISTENING TO MICHAEL'S NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM AS IT IS HIS BEST ALBUM YET

AND SURE TO AID YOUR RECOVERY !

TAKE CARE, LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

SUE

xx

Oh i am happy for you that you doing good.

All on the Board have miss you.

Greetings from Vienna.

I hope for you, you are ok =)

DEAR BOBBY D, I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR AWHILW DUE TO HEALTH ISSUES, WHICH I AM GLAD TO SAY ARE BETTER, ALSO, COMPUTER PROBLEMS, HOPE MY COMPUTER PRONLEMS ARE OVER.

HOPE YOU, MRS D ARE ADJUSTING AND CAN FIND LAUGHTER AND SMILES EVERY DAY. SATURDAY WILL BE MY OLDEST DAUGHTER'S BIRTHDAY SHE WILL BE 60, GEE I FEEL AT TIMES LIKE SOMEONE FROM THE CAVE MAN ERA. HAA HAA MY SON WILL BE 62 WOW THAT REALLY FLIPS ME, HOW CAN THAT BE WHEN I AND JACK BENNY STAY 39. HAA HAA PRAYERS ARE SAID NIGHTLY FOR YOU. EAR RUBS TO SAMMY. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

DEAR BOBBY D, MRS. D AND SAMMY, MERRRRY CHRISTMAS, I PRAY THE NEW YEAR BE A KIND ONE TO YOU. THE CHRISTMAS SEASON IS ALWAYS BUSY SOME PEOPLE FORGET THE TRUE MEANING OF CHRISTMAS. TOMORROW MY FAMILY WILL BE HERE AND WE WILL CONTINUE THE TRADITION OF HAVING THE BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR JESUS AND SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIM.HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor