GillwithaG

THINKING OF YOU BOBBY D

350 posts in this topic

Dear Bobby D

I was very shocked and saddened to hear you are unwell.

I have not been here long, but have had the pleasure of "speaking" to you on a couple of occasions,when you helped me with such a friendly, cheerful manner.

Your work here is greatly appreciated by all of us.

I wish you all the best for a swift recovery, and am thinking of you and your family.

With love, Bobby D

Gill

xx

(Mods - please move if this is in wrong forum x)

Dear Bobby D,

This mornings message, left me quite saddened.

My prayers are with you for a better recovery than predicted.

You have brought so much pleasure to all of us & will be terribly missed.

Betsy

...........very very sadden by the news..........

I truly hope that with prayer from all his friends and family...that he is able to recover soon so that he can return to his other family here on the site.....

Who love , respect him very much......I can't even imagine what this place would be without him....

He is one of the sweetest , patient , giving person we know here.........

a tearful pati.....

ps

is anyone going to organize sending Boddyd and Mrs D cards?

I know this news has saddened all of us greatly!!!! What a shock

to learn about this happening to Bobby D. He and his wife and

family are in our prayers.

BOBBY D., you are such a wonderful person. I hope and pray that

your recovery will be successful. Those things do take time, of

course, and everyone will miss you very much!

In the meantime, you are in our thoughts. And please know how

very much you're appreciated!!!!!

Love,

Jo

Bobby D & Mrs. D,

From all of "BUBLEBABBLE" we wish you a complete recovery , so you will return.

You will be in our prayers & thoughts.

Mrs .D please stay strong for all of you.

Your friends at "Bublebabble"

Betsy

P.S. I 'm sending this on behalf of our admin. Silver as he is busy with final summmer school exams.

Thank you for creating this thread, Gill. I agree with all of you, my prayers and thoughts go out to you, your family, and your friends, Bobby D. I wish the best for you.

Get well soon!

-Brandi.

I WAS VERY SADDENED TO HEAR THE DEVASTING NEWS ABOUT OUR DEAR BOBBY D, SO I STARTED THIS THREAD SO WE CAN ALL SEND OUR LOVE & PRAYERS TO HIM. THE BOARD WILL NOT BE THE SAME WITHOUT HIM. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU .

What a very sad news about our friend Bobby. I don't have words... but all my prayers for him. Hope to see you quickly on board ! What can we do without your daily news about Michael. My best wishes to you Bobby. Thinking of you.

Your friend

I'm so sad... All my prayers and love go out to him and his family.

Very sad... Because Bobby D has been amazing to me and helped me a lot, all my prayers and love go out to him and his family.

...I can'T stop crying...I'm praying for him....

Much, much love BobbyD, Mrs D and Sammy Davis JR...none of this will be the same without you...

Hugs,

Wendy

Wonderful sentiments here. I know that Bobby D and his wife appreciate all your wonderful thoughts and prayers. There is also a thread started under That's Life.

Hugs,

D

Dear Bobby D,

Through difficult times like this one our true and dear friends come up to give us the support and the strenght we need... From my humble position, all my prayers and my heart goes to you and your family hoping that God listens to all of us and send right to you the fastest recovery and all the helping hands that you may need.... great love for all your family members to get through this moment. God bless you! It's just the love of our family and Michael's music what helped me to recover from a hospitalization i had myself 2 years ago, so I'm sure that if your family tries the same, you will get extra help,too! I hope for you to be well soon!

God bless you Bobby D!

Thank you, Marlene, for starting this thread. Yes, like D said, there's a thread similar to this one in "That's Life" too. Bobby D, I really understand and know what your family must be feeling right now. My Dad had a stroke (Transient Ischemic Attack, TIA, mini stroke) in 2007. He was only 45 at the time. He has recovered completely, his motor skills are back to normal, his mobility is back to normal, everything. Seeing my Dad recover really gives me hope that you too will recover completely. I sincerely wish nothing but the best for you. The board and The Daily Bublé won't be the same without you. I hope you're able to get back on your feet soon, and return to the life you love. We love and appreciate everything you do, and have done for us. Thank you so much, Bobby D! My prayers and thoughts are with you, your family, and your friends. Please get well soon.

-Brandi.

Dear Bobby D and Mrs.D,

I am in total shock,can't stop crying,please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I so hope you will be able to recover, modern medicine can do wonders....I had two Skype's from you just a few days ago....so wish I had been home to chat. I cherish our friendship, all the many emails we have shared over the years....even the Buble concerts won't be the same without your messages to me... take care,get well, you've got it in you to do this...our happiest day will be when you can rejoin the BubleNation that you built. We'll be here till you do...

Much much love,

Wendy

Thank you Marlene for starting this thread..." The More love the Better" for OUR dear friend Bobbyd.........

I wish so much that something like this would have not crossed his path...he is such a great guy..and always so patient with us....love that in a person....always so great in helping us on site and off with computer stuff.....this is just so sad to know what both Bobbyd & Mrs D are going through at this time....I truly hope, pray that all will be ok very soon.....

Bobbyd..can't thank you enough for all you have done...and one day soon when you are better we will all be waiting here for you with open arms..my friend..thinking of you...and praying for your recovery .....

love & hugs

pati

I can't stop crying either, this just breaks my heart. Bobby is such a great man for all that he has done for us and the rest of the world. May God be with him and his family during this hard time. He will be in my thoughts and my prayers everyday and hoping he has a speedy, healthy recovery. Much love to this wonderful man, thank you Bobby for everything....you will be greatly missed while your away but you will be in all of our hearts <3

warmly,

hugs

- Aria

I can't stop crying either, this just breaks my heart. Bobby is such a great man for all that he has done for us and the rest of the world. May God be with him and his family during this hard time. He will be in my thoughts and my prayers everyday and hoping he has a speedy, healthy recovery. Much love to this wonderful man, thank you Bobby for everything....you will be greatly missed while your away but you will be in all of our hearts <3

warmly,

hugs

- Aria

and Wendy what a beautiful post, it made me cry harder....truly beautiful!

I am so saddened to hear about our BobbyD. He and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers. He is such a wonderful person and we have been very fortunate to have had him. May God bless his entire family.

Joanie

ONLY JUST LOGGED ON FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY SO TOTALLY SHOCKED TO

HEAR THE NEWS ABOUT BOBBY D.

MY FATHER SUFFERED SEVERAL STROKES THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE THE FIRST ONE

OCCURRED WHEN HE WAS ONLY 50 YRS OLD.

HE NEVER GAVE UP AND WITH THE LOVE OF HIS WIFE AND FAMILY NEVER LET IT GET HIM DOWN.

THE ROAD AHEAD MAY LOOK PRETTY BLEAK AT THE MOMENT BOBBY BUT YOU HAVE MANY PEOPLE ON

THE BOARD SENDING YOU MUCH LOVE AND GOODWILL FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

HOPE YOU MAKE A SPEEDY RECOVERY BOY WE WILL MISS YOU WHILE YOU ARE AWAY.

SUE

xx

Thank you Marlene for starting this thread..." The More love the Better" for OUR dear friend Bobbyd.........

I wish so much that something like this would have not crossed his path...he is such a great guy..and always so patient with us....love that in a person....always so great in helping us on site and off with computer stuff.....this is just so sad to know what both Bobbyd & Mrs D are going through at this time....I truly hope, pray that all will be ok very soon.....

Bobbyd..can't thank you enough for all you have done...and one day soon when you are better we will all be waiting here for you with open arms..my friend..thinking of you...and praying for your recovery .....

love & hugs

pati

Yes, thank you, Marlene! Yes, definitely, the more love, the better! I completely agree with everything you said, Pati. I'm really hoping for the best for Bobby D. He's really been awesome to all of us, and just everything he's done, it's just so sad. I'm really hoping for the best! Hugs to you, Bobby D, as well as your family and friends, and all of you guys here too.

ONLY JUST LOGGED ON FOR THE FIRST TIME TODAY SO TOTALLY SHOCKED TO

HEAR THE NEWS ABOUT BOBBY D.

MY FATHER SUFFERED SEVERAL STROKES THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE THE FIRST ONE

OCCURRED WHEN HE WAS ONLY 50 YRS OLD.

HE NEVER GAVE UP AND WITH THE LOVE OF HIS WIFE AND FAMILY NEVER LET IT GET HIM DOWN.

THE ROAD AHEAD MAY LOOK PRETTY BLEAK AT THE MOMENT BOBBY BUT YOU HAVE MANY PEOPLE ON

THE BOARD SENDING YOU MUCH LOVE AND GOODWILL FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD.

HOPE YOU MAKE A SPEEDY RECOVERY BOY WE WILL MISS YOU WHILE YOU ARE AWAY.

SUE

xx

I totally agree with you! My Dad had a stroke in 2007, he was only 45, I know all too well what you're talking about. And I agree, don't let this get you down, Bobby D! You said it perfectly, Sue, don't lose faith! We all love and support you, Bobby D! Recover soon! We indeed will miss Bobby D while he's away. Hugs to you, Bobby D, as well as your family and friends, and everyone else here too!

All I can write is...am going to shout it....

WE LOVE YOU BOBBY D.!!

Needless to say my prayers are with you, your wife and Sammy Jr.!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead