Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

villis

Michael lookalike

9 posts in this topic

Hooray for random article in Wikipedia! I found a Michael lookalike.

http://en.wikipedia....Richthofen.jpeg

It's the Red Baron, the German flyer legend from World War 1. I've read about him in history class but haven't seen his picture in a while. :)

Thats not bad, but heres a better likeness, who was a lead singer of a band and was asked to do a Michael Buble Tribute because of his uncanny likeness.

After 1 year of paying tribute to Michael Buble ,he is now Europes top Michael Buble Tribute - He has also been commissioned to do 52 theatre dates in the UK for 2011 of which 5 have already sold out and been done.

Enclosed picture of Rickie Arthur as Buble Fever - Hes welsh and 23 years old .

What do you think ??

post-14366-037148100 1301776419_thumb.jp

That is pretty darn close..........But your guy has more of a Jay Leno Chin........and that dimple in his chin is more

pronounced than Michaels...........But he is the closest I have seen.........And the voice is nice.........but.......What can I say?..........

There is only one Michael..................You know the saying........."When you get it perfect.......You throw away the mold"......

I'm just teasing with you........His look is so his.........that when I see a resemblance in someone.......I do a double-take........

Check also the eyelashes.........Michael has windshield wipers for eyelashes.............Gorgeous!..........I think they cost extra?....

................Are you smiling?...............Love to all................Gram............

P.S.........Nera this was to you..........also his ears are like pixie ears?.........agree?.

also ......'The Red Baron'....has Michaels eyes.........His nose has to go...........He has a bobble on the end of

his nose...............Michael has a pretty nose like his Mom...........Yo!........the end.........

I think I must be blind. Not ONE of these guys looks anything like Michael to me. LOL

Hello, i found a better lookalike, he sounds like him, he look like him ;)

http://www.youtube.com/user/aldoblaga#p/u

nera323, you're right. He looks very similar to Michael! His voice is also very nice.

Thank you for sharing! :)

xxx

THERE IS AND WILL ONLY EVER BE ONE MICHAEL BUBLE !

NO ONE EVEN COMES CLOSE TO HIM !

THAT'S ALL !

SUE

xx

i know it gaves one michael and that is good,

he is the one and onley but i shared this young singer to the board... ehm sry my english is very bad XD

ehm on the first look i think thats michael but i know he isnt.

i like michael and i am a very great fan of him, and like to hear him sing...

and i am happy that i see him at 2010 the real the only buble =D