Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gachy

ITV - An Audience with Michael Bublé

183 posts in this topic

gachy thank you very much.

Have you found any interview to say if will give a concert in BAires? I want to be in a live concert to ratify opinions. And here we meet Michael on whether it is true that man must wear engagement ring lolo :lol:

[url = "http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a209645/itv1-confirms-audience-with-buble.html"]'>http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news/a209645/itv1-confirms-audience-with-buble.html"] http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/news / a209645/itv1-confirms-audience-with-buble.html [/ url]

[/ quote]

GACHY

He is going to extract another CD

Or it(he,she) goes to do the special one of television I do not understand

well the note translated into the Spanish

thanx for the post :D

Can u post again when they confirm the actual date??

x x

Sounds great, can't wait to see what's instore for the show. I'm guessing it will be on towards september/october as that's when Michael's in UK for the 2nd time.

UK fans..find out how to register for tickets to the hottest show in town! 'An Audience with Michael Buble' to be shown on ITV http://bit.ly/NoMVP

Hi all,

Is anyone else hoping to go to "An audience with Michael Buble"???

I've got my name on the mailing list and anxiously awaiting an email to tell me booking for tickets has opened. Ive got my best friend to come, she's got child care sorted, my wonderful hubby is taking a day off work to have our three, I've got a hotel near the studios sussed, i've got the train timetable imprinted on my brain, and I've got the night off work! Phew!!!

All I need now is the tickets!!

Best mate, hotel, child free night, wine and Michael,.......... can anyone think of anything better!!!

I'll be gutted if I dont get them!!!

Will let you know. Please let me know if you're hoping to go too.

Gill

XX

Hi all,

I've got my name on the mailing list and anxiously awaiting an email to tell me booking for tickets has opened. Ive got my best friend to come, she's got child care sorted, my wonderful hubby is taking a day off work to have our three, I've got a hotel near the studios sussed, i've got the train timetable imprinted on my brain, and I've got the night off work! Phew!!!

Best mate, hotel, child free night, wine and Michael,.......... can anyone think of anything better!!!

Gill

XX

Hi Gill,

I'm also on the list and patiently awaiting a response too!! Will keep you posted....a night not to be missed for sure!! :D

HI I AM EAGERLY AWAITING THE E MAIL TOO ! THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME ! LOL ! :D

Hi Fevered and Bublesue,

I know what you mean! I was constantly checking my emails in case I missed it!! But, Ive got three kids to entertain over easter holidays and cant be here all the time. So, Ive got my friend on email watch too! She also registered on list.

If I pop out to shops Ive got my eldest son on watch!!

I emailed them the other day cos the waiting was killing me! They said they are expecting booking to probably open next week as they are waiting for details from the studio. I think they are waiting to see how many celebs accept before they give us commoners tickets!!

Anyway just in case it is before next week, the vigil continues!!

Will let you know if I find out anything else!

Gill

xx

I'm the same, checking daily to see if the 'golden ticket' arrives to the inbox...

Finger crossed everybody I hope we are all lucky...

Steve

I'm the same, checking daily to see if the 'golden ticket' arrives to the inbox...

Finger crossed everybody I hope we are all lucky...

Steve

Lol Steve.....it's like waiting to get the 'golden ticket' from Willy Wonka's chocolate bar, only it's better cos we get Michael!!!

Good luck everybody!! :D x

:'(

Im not old enough to enter for these tickets :(

To all those who are going have a good time :)

x x

:'(

Im not old enough to enter for these tickets :(

To all those who are going have a good time :)

x x

I think there will be a lot of disappointed also, as I'm not expecting to get tickets, more looking forward to the show on TV in ITV.... so looking forward to a great show even if I'm not there..

Steve

Steve,

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Dont think like that!! Failure is not an option here!!

Waiting for this e mail is pure torture!!

Am I being over dramatic?????????????

Gill

xx

Steve,

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! Dont think like that!! Failure is not an option here!!

Waiting for this e mail is pure torture!!

Am I being over dramatic?????????????

Gill

xx

Lol Gill......defo not an option......I'm waiting patiently here, hoping and praying we get lucky!!!

I agree....it sure is torture waiting though!!! Lol

Hi All,

I have a little more info regarding "An Audience with ". The studio basically try to get as many celebrities in the seats as possible before offering them to the general public. Well, I think we all knew that! Only when ALL celebrity options have been exhausted do they offer the remaining seats,therefore there may or may not be seats left for us.

If all seats are taken by celebs, the studio MAY offer standby tickets. These may or may nor get you in on the night, again depending on how many celebs turn up. The standby tickets may get some in and not others!!

My friend rang SRO toay and spoke to a very nice man who unfortunately gave her some very crappy news!! SRO cannot confirm when booking will open but it is not expected within the next couple of days!

I have to admit to feeling completely deflated!! BOO HOO!!

Its not looking likely, How many people would turn down a free ticket to see MB????????

Anyway, just thought I'd share, sorry if it makes you feel crappy too!!

Still think Ill keep checking my e mails though!!!

Gill

XX

Thanks Gill,

So the news isn't good ......will keep checking my e-mail (just in case) but,

he's such a hot ticket......like you say, who would turn him down. Well, will just have

to wait it out and hope we get lucky.......fingers crossed everyone!!! :)

THEY SHOULD GIVE PRIORITY TO ALL US DEVOTED BUBLE FANS FIRST

THEN GIVE ANY TICKETS LEFT TO A FEW CELEBS ! METHINKS THEY ARE DOING IT THE WRONG WAY ROUND !!!!! LOL !

OH WELL I'LL KEEP HOPING UNTIL THE BITTER END !

AT LEAST US BRITS WILL BE ABLE TO WATCH THE WHOLE SHOW ON TV I SUPPOSE ! :D

I think there will be a lot of disappointed also, as I'm not expecting to get tickets, more looking forward to the show on TV in ITV.... so looking forward to a great show even if I'm not there..

Steve

Agreed :)

The show will be amazing

x x

Hi all,

Gill

XX

Hi there

Sorry to disappoint you all but I have just spoken to SRO Audiences and they are putting out a notice before Monday 26.04. stating that there are no tickets (all given out to the stars) it will only be standby just in case any of the stars don't turn up. They are going to advise us to not turn up unless you have something else planned to do in London, so don't spend loads getting there unless you still want to take the chance.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, I know I have been watching religiously for weeks, even take the laptop to bed with me, I am so gutted !!!!! Good luck if you still plan to go. Janet xx

HI JANET,

TO BE HONEST WAS EXPECTING TO HEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS! IT WAS JUST TAKING TOO LONG TO HEAR ANYTHING!!

IT WOULD HAVE BEEN FANTASTIC!! STILL, SEEING MICHAEL TWICE ON 9TH AND 11TH MAY, SO SHOULDNT COMPLAIN!!

STILL COMPLETELY GUTTED THO!!!!!

THANKS FOR LETTING US KNOW

lOVE

GILL

XX

ME AGAIN,

ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT IT I AM VERY ANNOYED!!!

WHY DID THEY EVEN TELL US ABOUT IT IF THERE WAS A CHANCE THERE WOULD BE NO TICKETS??? WE KNEW THERE WOULD BE LIMITED NUMBERS, BUT NONE AT ALL???

THINK THEY'VE BEEN VERY UNFAIR!!

GRRRRRR!!! SO ANNOYED !!

SORRY HAD TO GET THAT OFF MY CHEST!!

LOVE

GILL

XX

ME AGAIN!!

EMAILED SRO TO TELL THEM I WAS DISAPPOINTED, AND THOUGHT IT WAS UNFAIR OF THEM TO TEASE US!!

A REALLY NICE MAN CALLED MARTIN RANG ME BACK!! HE SAID THAT THERE MAY STILL BE SOME GUARANTEED TICKETS ALTHO THEY WILL BE VERY LIMITED, IF AT ALL, AS THEY HAVE HAD A VERY GOOD RESPONSE TO THIS SHOW..... WELL DUH! ANYWAY, HE SAID THERE WILL BE SOME STANDBY TICKETS AVAILABLE. THEY ARE NUMBERED AND LITERALLY, IF YOU GET ONE, YOU WAIT OUTSIDE ON THE NIGHT, AND DEPENDING ON HOW MANY CELEBS DONT TURN UP, YOU MAY OR MAY NOT GET IN.

YOU COULD BE NUMBER 21 AND THEY ONLY LET 20 IN!!!

I THINK I WOULD JUMP IN THE RIVER LOL!!!

I ASKED WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF CELEBS NOT TURNING UP, HE SAID "YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED". THEY ARE ALLOCATED 4!! YES 4 TICKETS EACH, AND HE SAID THAT FOR CHERYL COLE'S AND DONNY AND MARIE OSMONDS SHOWS, AROUND 40 STANBYS GOT IN!!

WE ACTUALLY HAD A LAUGH ON THE PHONE, AND I DID TELL HIM, MANY MANY FANS WERE DISAPPOINTED, HE SAID HE KNEW THAT BECAUSE THERE ARE "THOUSANDS" ON THE MAILING LIST!!!!! THEREFORE CHANCES OF GETTING A TICKET WERE SLIM EITHER WAY.

THEY ARE GOING TO SEND AN EMAIL OUT IN THE NEXT 3-4 DAYS OFFERING THE STANDY TICKETS!

WHAT DO YOU THINK??

LOVE

GILL

XX