Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pearlharbr

Tour Musicians

9 posts in this topic

Hello all

I'm new here so sorry if this info is somewhere else. I searched but didn't turn up anything.

Can anyone tell me who the touring musicians are? I've seen a couple first names in a few posts but that's it.

Thanks!

Thanks so much! I don't see who I was looking for (a musician on the cds) so I'm assuming that means he won't be on the tour.

Still looking forward to my first MB concert! Two weeks and counting...

Thanks so much! I don't see who I was looking for (a musician on the cds) so I'm assuming that means he won't be on the tour.

What's his name? Often, studio musicians are not touring musicians.

On his tour there are two new sax players as Mark Small and Rob Wilkerkson are not with Michael. I heard Rob was ill but don't know about Mark

Brian Green who was playing guitar on the promo is not touring with Michael.

Hope this helps.

Rob was back last night in Atlanta! I know Mark Small is not touring with Michael and I don't know the name of the guy that replaced him but he was blazing on his solo's last night.

Rob was back last night in Atlanta! I know Mark Small is not touring with Michael and I don't know the name of the guy that replaced him but he was blazing on his solo's last night.

Glad to hear Rob is back.

On his tour there are two new sax players as Mark Small and Rob Wilkerkson are not with Michael. I heard Rob was ill but don't know about Mark

Brian Green who was playing guitar on the promo is not touring with Michael.

Hope this helps.

I'm still grieving.

I'm still grieving.

Me too. I emailed him because I was hoping to see him so he could autograph his CD's and he told me he was not with the Band. I was disappointed.

BTW, when will you see them?