Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Love2Peace

Congratulations Michael and Luisana on your engagement!

70 posts in this topic

Congratualtions goes out to Michael and Luisana on their engagement. I guessed it was coming, especially after seeing Michael sporting a ring on his left finger now and again. Well, my first reaction was wow, they're engaged! And of course, I am truly excited for the happy couple. All the best for the future!

Canadian crooner Michael Buble engaged to Argentine model Luisana Lopilato

By Nick Patch (CP) – 6 hours ago

TORONTO — It looks like Canadian crooner Michael Buble has found that crazy love.

Buble is now engaged to Argentine singer, actress and model Luisana Lopilato, a spokesman from Buble's record label confirmed to The Canadian Press on Sunday.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/canadianpress/article/ALeqM5g-iV1-0ljBv3M6ioSv-eeY14SDNA

Congratulations and may God fill you with blessings!

Michael, then very happy to Lu. We love her very much!

I love them both.

Solana

* Sol * :D

And a wish: that Michael and Lu work together for underprivileged children, for children who have needs. Both are great in this. Do not forget :rolleyes:

Solana

*Sol* :D

Congratualtions goes out to Michael and Luisana on their engagement. I guessed it was coming, especially after seeing Michael sporting a ring on his left finger now and again. Well, my first reaction was wow, they're engaged! And of course, I am truly excited for the happy couple. All the best for the future!

'SWONDERFUL NEWS' I take this opportunity to wish them both all the happiness in the world, so well deserved for all the joy Michael spreads around the world to all his fans with that delicious voice & fun persona Love Ya MichaelXX

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/michael-buble-to-wed-argentinian-soap-star-luisana-loreley-lopilato-de-la-torre/story-e6frfmqi-1225818157453

Happiness, health and love. There is nothing more valuable in a person's life. The only thing that can not be bought nor sold.

Congratulations!

CONGRATULATION TO MICHAEL AND HIS BEAUTIFUL FIANCE LUISANA...THEY LOOK SO VERY CUTE

TOGETHER... I WISH YOU BOTH ALL THE BEST THAT LIFE CAN BRING TO A COUPLE IN LOVE.

biggrin.gif

Huge Congratulations to Michael and Luisana!!

I hope your life together is filled with Love, happiness and shared memories :) xx

Dropping in to say how happy I am with this news as well! Congrats to the happy couple.

Congratulations to Michael & Luisana i wish u both the best in the future. She seems to be an amazing girl and well we all know Michael is. Im sure a million hearts were broken as well lol. Congrates to u both :)

Congratulations to Michael and Luisana. You're such a lovely

couple. It's wonderful to see Michael so happy! I wish you

both the best for always.

Love,

Jo

My wishes haven't changed for Michael since 2003: I want him to be happy and fulfilled. I'm very happy to hear this wonderful news. Wishing them a lifetime of happiness!

Good luck!! God Bless!!

Ahhhh, hey Dude! getting close to being "an old married man", ups!!!, rock and roll my man...rock and roll...

Off to my corner!

Congratulations Michael and Lu! With best wishes for a lifetime of happiness!

Michael...She's a sweet, beautiful, adorable girl. She's "twittered" me "direct messages" twice, and just seems down to earth ! So cute and real.

You've given us all so much happiness,I hope this brings you the same....be good to each other....

Wendy

So glad that Michael has found the right woman for him nd sum1 he can settle down with!!

Congragulations Michael!!

Am so happy for you!

x x

Woo-Hoo!! Big Congrats to you and luisana on the engagement I am soooo happy for you two!! May you both live a long and happy life together!! Go michael!! :D:D:D

MBF101

Just found out the wonderful news this morning when my daughter called and left a message on my phone. I am so happy for them both...they are so cute together. I wish them a lifetime of happiness. Also, congratulations to their families. They are getting themselves a very nice addition to their families. I wonder when are where the wedding will be!!

Joanie

My friend texted me while I was on the bus this morning and I flipped!!!! (: So happy for them they are soooo cuteee!!(: Just as long as she doesnt steal him in Argentina forever I am perfectly happy(: Congrats!!!! ahhhh. I can't believe they've been engaged since November!