Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bubleUK

Hello from UKBuble Tribute Singer

58 posts in this topic

hello all,

I was around here over a year ago..and i posted a couple of clips of me singing like Michael(well trying to at least)...i was very encouraged by some very kind comments and i continued to work on my show.

Well ive been busy learning songs and doing a few warm up gigs..i have now started to get a full live band show together with a scorching hot horn section..so next year i will be available for live gigs...new year, new start.

bublebigband coming soon.

ATB

vince.

Hi Guys,

I have the amazing position of being a singer who loves to sing Buble songs (not copy him) but just enjoy the music, the melodies, the suits, the audience, the reactions.

There is only one Buble.

If you happen to be in a town where I perform I'd love to see any of you guys.

Check out my website for more details.

Steve

www.bubletribute.com

Hi Guys,

I have the amazing position of being a singer who loves to sing Buble songs (not copy him) but just enjoy the music, the melodies, the suits, the audience, the reactions. There is only one Buble.

There have been an awful lot of singers over the last couple of years that have incorporated his music in their act, and some of them sound awful, and I don't mean not like Michael I mean they just sound awful....

If you happen to be in a town where I perform I'd love to see any of you guys.

Check out my website for more details.

Steve

www.bubletribute.com

Did Michael ask you up on stage at his Orchid gig in London??

Or was that sum1 else??

x x

Did Michael ask you up on stage at his Orchid gig in London??

Or was that sum1 else??

x x

Hey, Unfortunately someone else, I was unable to get tickets.

He's a lucky guy though...

Maybe this year..

Take Care

Steve

Steve.

I would be careful what you say about other tributes to Michael..they might also be on this site.and they might think the same of you ?

There is no substitute for the real deal...so anyone going to see a tribute to Michael would hopefully know it can never be as good as the real thing, all we can do is try and create an atmosphere for people to enjoy the music of Michael,s and have an enjoyable party/event.

ATB

vince.

Steve.

I would be careful what you say about other tributes to Michael..they might also be on this site.and they might think the same of you ?

There is no substitute for the real deal...so anyone going to see a tribute to Michael would hopefully know it can never be as good as the real thing, all we can do is try and create an atmosphere for people to enjoy the music of Michael,s and have an enjoyable party/event.

ATB

vince.

Hey Vince, quite agree my friend. They are only my thoughts as a listener of Michael's beautiful music, but yes if we can go some way to help people enjoy his music then that is a good job.

Be Good

Steve

hello all,

I was around here over a year ago..and i posted a couple of clips of me singing like Michael(well trying to at least)...i was very encouraged by some very kind comments and i continued to work on my show.

Well ive been busy learning songs and doing a few warm up gigs..i have now started to get a full live band show together with a scorching hot horn section..so next year i will be available for live gigs...new year, new start.

bublebigband coming soon.

ATB

vince.

Good luck with it all, hope it goes well.

The band is the way forward.

Steve

Good luck with it all, hope it goes well.

The band is the way forward.

Steve

Thanks Steve.

all the best for new yr.

vince.

Just checked u out, and u have a really good voice, when u come 2 London lemme know, It'd b cool 2 see u perform.

Just checked u out, and u have a really good voice, when u come 2 London lemme know, It'd b cool 2 see u perform.

Well that is very kind, I just love singing his songs, my faves are Cry Me A River and Hold On ( his new song).

I'm hoping to be touring at some point next year with TAKEFAT, yes a large group of chaps who do Take That tribute, they were mentioned on Scott Mill's Radio 1 show, we have a premier in 28th January @ The Swan Theatre, Worcester so we see what comes of that.

Take Care and Thanks

Steve

Did anyone listen to Scott Mills Radio 1 at 6.18pm on Thursday 17th December?

The posh radio 4 read out my email, fully....

Even Chappers read out my website again too.....

The really funny thing I had meant the original email for Greg James and sent it to Scott by mistake. I only tapped his name iin to get the correct spelling of Greg's email....

as Scott said,

Oh my god that is shameless plugging......

yes it was, but I really didn't think it would be read out in full...

Steve

www.bubletribute.com

You are a really good singer, I'd support you all the way because you'd get somewhere in life.

And I got up on stage 2 weeks ago and sang MB's Cry Me A River, nerve-racking! D:

You are a really good singer, I'd support you all the way because you'd get somewhere in life.

And I got up on stage 2 weeks ago and sang MB's Cry Me A River, nerve-racking! D:

Wowsers, well done you, where was this?

I know when did 'Cry Me River' for the first time I couldn't remember which of the versus was Lonely, which was Love Me.... got through it in the end though..

Anybody, no matter how good / bad they are are very deserve praise for getting up in front and singing in front of people they don't know....

Steve

www.bubletribute.com

Wowsers, well done you, where was this?

I know when did 'Cry Me River' for the first time I couldn't remember which of the versus was Lonely, which was Love Me.... got through it in the end though..

Anybody, no matter how good / bad they are are very deserve praise for getting up in front and singing in front of people they don't know....

Steve

www.bubletribute.com

Oh it was just a mini concert our school put on, but alot of people showed up.

Haha! I did that too, it mucks it up when you listen to the original, then his.

Oh thankyou! Same to you.

Steve.

ATB

vince.

I agree with you. You should be very careful hat you say about the other acts, i know your entitled to your opinion but just be careful.

Well that is very kind, I just love singing his songs, my faves are Cry Me A River and Hold On ( his new song).

I'm hoping to be touring at some point next year with TAKEFAT, yes a large group of chaps who do Take That tribute, they were mentioned on Scott Mill's Radio 1 show, we have a premier in 28th January @ The Swan Theatre, Worcester so we see what comes of that.

Take Care and Thanks

Steve

Can I be the first to say that my two favourite artists are Michael Buble and Take That.

So I wouldn't mind seeing you perform!:)

I agree with you. You should be very careful hat you say about the other acts, i know your entitled to your opinion but just be careful.

Hi Dylan,

Sorry, It wasn't meant to be taken as it has by some, they were just my thoughts on what I hear. Everyone does make their own mind up on what they hear. So I have edited my comments as I didn't think offence would be taken, so apologies for that.

Looking forward to performing more of Michaels great songs this year....

Take Care

Steve

www.bubletribute.com

Can I be the first to say that my two favourite artists are Michael Buble and Take That.

So I wouldn't mind seeing you perform!:)

For NYE I was in a lovely restaurant in Bath and was asked for a Buble and Take That night....

Sounds like it you would have liked it...

Take Care...

Steve

Hi Guys,

I am singing on Saturday 14th Feb in Barclay Le Clay, Nr Milton Keynes at The Grove Restaurant, Barclay.

Tickets Only, for either a meal or bar area, but should be a really great night.... see website for details

Take Care

Steve

Hello all

I'm ready,willing and able...As some of you may know,Ive been working on this show for a long time now...I'm a perfectionist when it comes to live performance.I have been hard at work learning the tunes,the moves,the character of Michael and I'm now ready to go !

There's lots of Michael Tributes around the UK at the moment,but only one UKBUBLE.

If your having a party/event and want to include a Tribute to the worlds finest vocalist.Please get in touch.

kindest regards

Vinni.

http://www.ukbuble.com/

p.s. wish me luck ( I need it )

Hello All.

Just A quick Update...

I have been doing a few gigs on my own so far and they are going great... I've started rehearsals with the Brass section- The"BOOBLETTES".Im so excited,they sound amazing and look incredible... They are 3 very vivacious young ladies on sax trumpet and trombone and a Flute ! I'm expecting great things from them and really looking forward to working with them.Its going to make the show much more visual and exciting.

Coming soon To a Town Near YOU !

UKBUBLE.

kindest regards

Vinni.

post-8356-12676976665_thumb.jpg

Hello Everyone.

My name,s Vinni and I'm One of the UK Michael Buble Tribute Shows that is dedicated to Michael's Music.

I thought it might be a good idea to list all the tributes on one page/post.Just to see how many we know of so far.I have been doing my show for a couple of years now and I know Steve has also been doing it quite a long time now,But it seems like there are lots of tributes popping up out of every Entertainment Agencies Offices at the moment..It makes me laugh because every single Agent in the country didn't want to know about Michael for the last 2 years.

One of the "big time agents" even said to me when I rang to enquire about adding my show to their books - "Michael Who ? He,s not famous enough yet ,he needs a massive scandal or to die before we can do anything with that show " I was in shock to be honest...Funny Thing is,That office is now all over the net advertising a Michael Buble Tribute Show now,it makes my blood boil !

I would not mind so much if half of them were any good at what they do...but Unfortunately the person booking this act for their wedding/party/event will only find that out when they turn up and fail to do the job.It seems most of the acts are never as good as the hype surrounding them from unscrupulous Agencies.There's no money back guarantee when booking these shows.

So if you have seen or know of any Michael Buble Tribute Shows.. Please list them on here.

Kindest Regards

Vinni.xx.

post-8356-12676997409_thumb.jpg

Here is one I did a couple of years ago of 'Feeling Good' and I've got some more new ones coming very soon....

or you catch up on my facebook pages also and become a fan..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steve-Maitland-is-The-Buble-Tribute-Show/33809605818?ref=sgm

Take Care..

Steve

www.bubletribute.com