Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buble_scot

Buble's shoes in "Haven't met you yet"

20 posts in this topic

Quite a random question guys, but in Buble's video of "Haven't met you yet" does anyone know what type of shoes he is wearing.

Would love to buy them but first i would obviously need to know what type they are!!

When Michael was on the Today show.......on the second part with Kathy Gifford and that

other girl........She mentioned his shoes and named them......If you could find a clip of that show.....

You could probably find out.......I know they were pretty ooh-la-lah!........Big

Bucks....................

Lol i know thats why im asking, i am a man!

Sorry BubleScot!!! I was just being mischievous! He's wearing some great shoes at mo, love his new style and as Irene mentioned,

they're probably MEGA BUCKS but very stylish. Hope you manage to get yourself kitted up!! Lol :D

When Michael was on the Today show.......on the second part with Kathy Gifford and that

other girl........She mentioned his shoes and named them......If you could find a clip of that show.....

You could probably find out.......I know they were pretty ooh-la-lah!........Big

Bucks....................

Thanks for that but they aren't the shoes he wore in "Haven't met you yet". The ones he was wearing in the music video were more casual than the ones he was wearing in the interview.

You might try checking out.......Michael Bublé and Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Lo Top Sneakers

I'm not certain these are the shoes, but they may be!!!

Hmmm....not sure what brand these are but I know his shoes with the orange soles are Alexander McQueen!

Ye already know what type those one's are.

I don't think the shoes are converse because ive searched and it hasnt come up.

Just don't have a clue what type they could be!!

Did anyone see his shoes when he was on Paul O'Grady??

They were sooo cool.

Grey point toed with red soles!

Oh Yeah!!

I'm loving his dress sense at the mo.

The whole laid back casual look is really. . .umm can't think of a exciting word LOL! (thumbs up!)

Those shoes are so good - getting me a pair soon I hope.

They are PUMA Alexander McQueen Scarred Street Low.

Hope you find them.

Did anyone see his shoes when he was on Paul O'Grady??

They were sooo cool.

Grey point toed with red soles!

Oh Yeah!!

I'm loving his dress sense at the mo.

The whole laid back casual look is really. . .umm can't think of a exciting word LOL! (thumbs up!)

I'm almost sure those with the red soles are Alexander mcQueens, he wears them a lot.

Good Job finding those shoes, sure hope you're up for the price tag though!!!

Yikes!!

Good Job finding those shoes, sure hope you're up for the price tag though!!!

Yikes!!

Indeed. Was thinking the same thing Pam lol.

Michael's a stylish man but alas he is also a millionaire, something which I am not.............yet :P

I think Alexander McQueens is all he wears for shoes, correct me if im wrong, but i think all his shoes have the red/orangeish soles and i believe they are all the same brand :) ANd yes he is a stylish man so be prepared to pay big bucks for the shoes :) His suits arent the cheapest either but he always looks so good even when hes just casual which he looks mighty hot ... Hes just hot all around *grin :)

Indeed. Was thinking the same thing Pam lol.

Michael's a stylish man but alas he is also a millionaire, something which I am not.............yet :P

I was thinking about that too, and that is one fine leather sneaker, yes,

with a price tag to go along~~~

I really love the grey dress shoes too that he wore on the Today shoe, the

red-soled ones we were talking about~ did we find out the name of those?

Oh, back again, I browsed around a bit and just found them, Neiman Marcus has these and they are red-soled though you

can barely tell by the picture~ they are Alexander McQueens dress shoe also, this

particular style is called "TurtleDove", now everybody say together aaaawwwwwwh~~ ;)

Think this is the one?

This looked like his dress shoe~~

click on the shoe~~

I also saw the tees A. McQueen has too and wow! nice, and looks

just like the v-necks MB wears. Lotsa $$, but what a great tee!