Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tinaisafan

Michael on etalk on 12 October 2009

24 posts in this topic

I was at the taping of the etalk interview. OMG!!!!!!!!!! It is set to be on TV on 12 October 2009 at 7pm EST on CTV. I will post the link unless someone beats me to it... right Bobby D?? I don't want to give out the details of the actual interview but I can share some nice moments...

My mom and I arrived super early for this one because we didn't want to get stuck outside. It's pretty cold and I was wearing sandles (I had to be cute ok??) LMAO!! So we went to the eTalk building 2 hours early and waited outside. We got to know the people we were waiting with. Had lots of laughs. Finally they let us in and we get into the studio. It's very tiny and small and not very many were there. It was super small and intimate. We had to practice clapping and cheering so that they can use those shots in editing. Then Ben Mulroney came out to say hi to his wife that was in the front row. Then the one girl on the crew had MB questions to ask all of us to win prizes. I won a prize for knowing who was in the HMYY video with him. WOO HOO!!! They told us that we could only take pictures in the commercial breaks. Then Ben had to record the intro to the interview. Right outside the big "e" door was Michael. Ben kept messing it up because Michael was peaking in the window and making him laugh. Finally Ben opened the door and said something to him and closed the door. Ben did the intro again but it was the production people that messed up and Michael was just laughing outside the door. Finally they called him in and that little place went nuts. I was in the third row behind Ben so I had the perfect view of Michael. Just when I thought that man couldn't be more cute... he is!! I will say that history repeats itself where Michael's hair is concerned... see past interview with Michael and Ben (link is on The Daily Buble... 3 part etalk interview).

A break happened and I said "Michael" and he looked right at me and smiled and I snapped a really nice pic of him.

2ccs12b.jpg

One break Michael came to my side to sign CDs and other things and I had the super cute couch pic and I handed it to him to sign. He raised his eyebrows and had a surprised look on his face and looked up at me smiled and signed it and then he went to sign more. My mom said... did you see the look on his face?? Also the other ladies that we were in line with said you sure got a reaction from him. Something that I didn't mention before was that etalk opened up the big window that was right beside us before the show started and it was bloody freezing. I was so cold that I was shivering and even my teeth were chattering. This is important because at the end of the show, Michael came back to my section and I decided to be bold. I said to him... Michael I am so cold, can I get a hug?? He came around the chairs and hugged me. He rubbed my back and said to me... you are cold. I said yeah I am and I said thank you to him for being so sweet and I kissed him on the cheek. So needless to say...OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina :D

You will love the CD Tina, you will!!!

So glad that you taped it...I can't wait to watch your version!!

AHHHHHHH Tina! :D

LOVE YOUR PHOTO TINA !

YOU ARE A LUCKY OLD THING BET YOU DREAM ABOUT THAT HUG AND KISS EVERY NIGHT NOW ! LOL ! :lol:

Wow Tina!! Good for you! You seem to be everywhere he is this week.. so many jealous ladies envy you!

Wow Tina!! Good for you! You seem to be everywhere he is this week.. so many jealous ladies envy you!

Thank you Nancy!! I know the ladies at my work (I work with like 95% women) are all like OMG and some are looking a shade green LMAO!!!

I so hope that tomorrow goes well. During Canada AM, he promised me a picture with him so I plan to collect. Also my mom came up with a genius plan that will make him remember me... I will give the details later... so long as it doesn't blow up in my face. But with his sense of humour... I don't think so (fingers crossed)

Tina ;)

i went to that too!

well i showed up late because i was going with my class to a show,

so me and my friends decided to go check it out.

i stayed a bit after, so i saw him do his live feed to aussie.

which i dont know when that will be on youtube or anything,

i really wanna know, cuz he put me and my friends on tv!

IT'S ON TV TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! Michael Buble: Live at etalk is on at 7pm EST on CTV!!!

Tina ;)

Thank you Nancy!! I know the ladies at my work (I work with like 95% women) are all like OMG and some are looking a shade green LMAO!!!

I so hope that tomorrow goes well. During Canada AM, he promised me a picture with him so I plan to collect. Also my mom came up with a genius plan that will make him remember me... I will give the details later... so long as it doesn't blow up in my face. But with his sense of humour... I don't think so (fingers crossed)

Tina ;)

Okay, you got me wondering. What is it that she suggested you do for him to remember you?

Okay, you got me wondering. What is it that she suggested you do for him to remember you?

My mom and I saw him on Canada AM and etalk borrow a Sharpie marker from someone because he didn't have one himself. I was going to joke with him that he needs to be more prepared so I was going to give him 3 Sharpies with a yellow ribbon around them. BUT I wasn't able to give it to him. NOW someone is going to use that idea... geez!!! LOL!!

He did remember me though... **SIGH**

Tina ;)

Guys...where's the link??? PLEASE!!!

Btw..TINA! You are all over Michael this week! NICE!!!!

Great job!

Thanks for sharing!!!!

Did you get to go to Eaton? Coz I read somewhere that it was too fast and ppl are saying he did not give ppl attention....

I know it's all BS!

But I wanted to know how it was...out of curiosity!

Here's the link: MB on eTalk

Enjoy!

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

I had seen that before...I just thought there would be more of that interview! But thanks anyway!

The actual interview has not been posted yet... :(

Here are some pics that I took in addition to the one at the start of the thread...

16m884j.jpg

nd4w9y.jpg

20h4p4m.jpg

Tina ;)

my goodness he looks adorable! I'm so jealous of you!

Bobby D, you are THE MAN!!! I have been looking for these vids since I heard he was going to be on ETalk! Unfortunately, they haven't been available online in the US (wrong region) or on YouTube! Cannot wait to watch them! Thank you Thank you thank you!!!

I hope that I did an OK job at recording those from my TV. My hand was shaking a bit because the dog was sitting on my lap and my bird was chirping a bit! Picture is a bit off because I had to sit close to my TV. The things we do eh?? LOL!!! It's a shame it wasn't posted another way but it's such a great interview and it needs to be shared!! I am just sorry I didn't think of it sooner!

Enjoy everyone! I am reliving my MB moment because that was the day I hugged Michael... **SIGH**.

Tina ;)

Thanks for that post.. I live where i can get that show and i didnt even see it,, it prolly cause i dont watch etalk :/ But it was a great interview, gotta love Michael and his humor hes great :)

AHHHH i just found this!!!! i was looking for it for soo long the videos to be posted up!!! im the girl in the back in the blue aha

that was suchhhh an amazing dayyy!!!! i surprised my mom and took her to see him! i just have one favour to ask ... i wanna put these vids up

facebook for all my friends to see .... can u either send me the vids through hotmail or u can always add me on facebook as a friend and just

tag me in the videos :) thanksss sooooo muchhh i would really appreciate it!!!!! tell me which option u would like to do and ill give u my info!

:D