Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jen4228

Michael on Dancing With The Stars

39 posts in this topic

Michael will be on Dancing with the Stars in the next few weeks- don't know the date yet!!

They just announced it on the show!!!

Jen

Just walked in, it's on and heard Michael Buble....I know nothing more...but check it out! We don't want to miss him IF he is???? Will, go back and listen some more....

Tom Bergeron just announced on Dancing With the Stars that Michael will be a guest performer on a Dancing With the Stars results show, but did not give a date. Keep your eyes peeled ladies!

That is wonderful news.

I hope it's pretty soon..

I'll be checking the forum daily for an official date. :D

I heard that on Monday's show....I am so excited.

Hey Bobby D. do you have any info on the date and which song he might be singing....I will take any song but I hope it is one off of the new CD!!

Joanie

I heard that on Monday's show....I am so excited.

Hey Bobby D. do you have any info on the date and which song he might be singing....I will take any song but I hope it is one off of the new CD!!

Joanie

The Billboard feature magazine article did say he had a date locked in for DWTS in the next few weeks.

Also, look out for Michael on Oprah on October 9!

Tour starts March 2010!

Thank You Bobby D!!! We know that we can always count on you to get us the info!! We love you!!

Joanie

Michael will appear on America's 'Dancing With The Stars' on November 10....Don't Miss It!

THANK YOU BOBBY, I'LL PIT IT ON MY CALENDAR. HI TO MRS. D AND WOOF WOOF TO SAMMY.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

OMGoodness! I'll be thinking I've died and gone to heaven - Michael and Donny on one show. Not sure I can cope!!!!!!!! But I'll try:)

It just doesn't get any better than that unless they can be convinced to sing a duet! A girl can dream can't she! x Chris x

yyaayy!! That's so awesome! *marks calendar*

:D Tomorrow night, guys! Don't forget! :D

Tomorrow night 11/10...the results show...Michael sings his new hit! Michael will Rock the dance floor I'm sure. Hope he shows all his wild sides! Love this man....oh so much! Cannot believe he was in Chicago and didn't come visit me!

Michael will be on Dancing with the Stars in the next few weeks- don't know the date yet!!

They just announced it on the show!!!

Jen

I will be keeping my eyes open don't want to miss that also heard that he will be judging on Australian Idol but date for that also unknown, at least I can't find it "Does Anyone Know?"

I will be keeping my eyes open don't want to miss that also heard that he will be judging on Australian Idol but date for that also unknown, at least I can't find it "Does Anyone Know?"

He's going to be on Australian Idol this Sunday :]

I can't wait until 9 when Michael performs!! ahh, he's singing "Haven't Met You Yet" and "Feeling Good"!!! so happy he's doing

two songs!!!! Wouldn't it be amazing if he was like ON the show one day?? I would seriously wet myself lol!! :D

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS ! HOPE SOMEONE POSTS PICS AND/OR VIDEO CLIPS ASAP ! :D

Soooo, the guy who hosts the show just said that Michael will be touring the states starting in March...but there is nothing mentioned of this on the site. Anyone have any information on this?? The only dated announced on here are starting in may and in the UK.

When they get the confirmed sites down, they will post it. But, the USA will see Michael in March.

Hugs,

D

He was fantastic, as always. I especially enjoyed "Feeling Good". :)

Thanks for the link just watched it and thought MB was really good, I love this song sooooooooo much ;)