Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tinaisafan

MB Is Coming To Toronto!!!!!!!!!!

37 posts in this topic

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

MB is going to be at the Eaton's Centre in Toronto on October 10th to meet fans and sign his CD!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo excited and so there!!!!!!!!!! And if that wasn't good enough, MB is also going to be doing an "Up Close and Personal" interview with CHFI 98.1's Erin & Mike. Contest on the website to win Front Row Tickets and a M&G!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you can tell if I am excited about this or not but... I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Bobby D for making my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina :D

you lucky lucky lucky person! I unforutunatly can not go. And it would have been amazing to go because that would have been on my birthday! It would have been the best birthday gift ever. When I first heard about him going to Toronto and realized that I couldn't go, I was crushed. I would love to meet him. I think I have officially gone crazy. I will admit, I am obsessed. haha :). I hope you have a great time!!!!

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

MB is going to be at the Eaton's Centre in Toronto on October 10th to meet fans and sign his CD!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo excited and so there!!!!!!!!!! And if that wasn't good enough, MB is also going to be doing an "Up Close and Personal" interview with CHFI 98.1's Erin & Mike. Contest on the website to win Front Row Tickets and a M&G!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!

Not sure if you can tell if I am excited about this or not but... I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Bobby D for making my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tina :D

You're so lucky Tina !!! OMG ! I'm so glad for you :) When he will sign your CD, please give him a huge hug from me too ! :D

OMG!!! Tina, I'm SO happy for you! You will meet Michael!!! Give him a big hug and a kiss! :rolleyes:

Oh to be Canadian right now!!

I'm so happy for you Tina!

As Olga said, when he signs your CD, give him a HUGE hug from me, his *devoted* (sounds a wee bit less creepy than obsessed :rolleyes: ) Irish fan!

Have a great time!

I just found out about this tonight! Anyone have specs as to how wristbands would be available or any other details? Who else from the TO area is going? Wanna do a meet up??

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10 – 1:00PM

TORONTO EATON CENTRE

MICHAEL WILL BE SIGNING COPIES OF HIS NEW CD ON THE 3RD LEVEL (IN FRONT OF SEARS)

Wristband policy in effect on a first come, first served basis and will be handed out at 10:00am on Saturday, October 10, 2009. Autographs are not guaranteed due to time restrictions. One item allowed per person.

Michael is appearing on Canada AM CTV October 6th. My daughter phoned for tickets it is her wedding anniversary she wanted to surprise her husband and she did get two tickets. I am really happy since we have been following Michael since his first cd was introduced.

Thanks so much for the replies! I would love to see the Canada AM performance, but alas this working gal will have to wait until Saturday.

Aww...you lucky lucky lucky girl!! Congrats Tina! Oh how I wish I was living in Toronto. Singapore just seems to be too far from all the fun=(

Michael is doing an interview on eTalk. I have tickets to that and am also trying to get the tickets to Canada AM. MB is a busy boy in Toronto:

October 5th: Bravo's Live At The Concert Hall (60-90 minute interview)

October 6th: Canada AM and eTalk

October 7th: "Up Close & Personal" hosted by CHFI's Erin and Mike

October 10th: CD signing at the Eaton's Centre at 1pm.

WOW!!! I am soooooo super excited!!!!!

Tina ;)

hello all!

so. looks like i'm the crazy one.

thought michael would appreciate some hometown love, so i'm flying out from vancouver, bc for the CD signing! LOL.

my dad works for an airline, so flying out there is no problem. my dad also happens to live in toronto, so i have a place to stay. works pretty well, acutally. going to go spend thanksgiving weekend, which also happens to be my 18th birthday weekend[!!!], with my dad.

well, when i say spending it with my dad, i mean i'll be spending time with him as he drives me downtown and drops me off at the album signing, where i plan on spending a good part of the day saturday :) heh.

i know, i know. i'm insane. it's michael! what can i say! and it costs me next to nothing! and its my 18TH BIRTHDAY WEEKEND for crying out loud! what a way to spend it, eh?! definitly will be fantastic!

can't wait to meet some fellow fans there!

and can't wait to see michael again!

-chelsea

So! Who is going tomorrow to the Eaton Centre??? Chelsea & tinaisafan, myself can't be the only ones??

So! Who is going tomorrow to the Eaton Centre??? Chelsea & tinaisafan, myself can't be the only ones??

You can count me in too! Definitely can't wait. Hope I get a chance to meet him again and get a signed CD.

I am soooooo at the Eaton's Centre tomorrow. I can't wait... this is three times this week!!!

Tina ;)