Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mousenl

I'VE GOT IT!!! MSG CD/DVD

115 posts in this topic

Hi ladies and gents!!

I''VE GOT IT!!!! The orange version! Was in a store to buy a dvd for father's day and thought

to ask if they had the new MSG DVD. And I knew that the store manager is a huge Michael fan.

He was happy to say that he got it yesterday and was about to put it into the store.

So I bought the orange version (they did not have the blue one....).

So, in the next couple of hours I am back again in Bublé land..... lalalala!

Music store.nl

Take care of yourself!

Mouse :rolleyes:;)

I'm so jealous Mouse! Congratulations.......and enjoy. Still waiting for mine to arrive.....HMV said it was despatched on Tuesday..... :-)

Congratulations Mouse!....I just know that you're gonna love it!

Tracey hope yours arrives soon!

Oh what!! How come they released it for sale in the Netherlands before the release date? That's not fair... us Aussies have to wait until June 26! LAME!

Oh what!! How come they released it for sale in the Netherlands before the release date? That's no fair... us Aussies have to wait until June 26! LAME!

Hahaha! I can understand your feelings!! Actually I asked the MSG cd/dvd as a present for my birthday (end of June). But as I was in the store (for a present for father's day), I thought: perhaps

they already have it, let's ask..... I got lucky!! UNfortunately: I have no time right now to watch it... will have to wait until this evening.... if I can.

But I am sure that Bobby D can explain the whole thing with the release dates!

Hi Tracey! Yes, I am a lucky woman..... haha!

Bobby D: can you explain the thing regarding the release dates???

Thanks!

Take care everyone!

Mouse :rolleyes: (still a bit bubbly on my Bublé cloud...)

Release dates in Europe are normally on Fridays. The "official" international release date is this Monday 15 June and most other European countries won't see it released until next Friday June 19. Australia, on the other hand has to wait until the following Friday June 26, which btw..is not WBR's fault, but due to other reasons.

Next to see the release are the UK and South African markets this Monday, then it's America's turn on Tuesday June 16.

Congratulations Holland.

Enjoy Michael's new CD/DVD everyone!

I'm so jealous Mouse! Congratulations.......and enjoy. Still waiting for mine to arrive.....HMV said it was despatched on Tuesday..... :-)

Hi Button,

Just checking with you.....has HMV despatched this Tues gone (9th)...as I've pre-ordered with them,

does this mean it should be coming thro my letterbox any time!!??? OMG...I'm soo excited now!

Congrats Mouse.....it's Bubléland fun all weekend for you, you lucky girl!! Lol :)

Hi Button,

Just checking with you.....has HMV despatched this Tues gone (9th)...as I've pre-ordered with them,

does this mean it should be coming thro my letterbox any time!!??? OMG...I'm soo excited now!

Congrats Mouse.....it's Bubléland fun all weekend for you, you lucky girl!! Lol :)

Hi everybody!

Just listened to the cd (twice) as I had drive my car for some time and what better

place to listen to a cd in your car??? Anyway: loved the cd..... it is always great

to hear Michael sing with a live audience..... You can hear the crowds just being

sooo enthusiastic!! I am sure that for people 'who have been there" this is just such

a great memory as well! The only thing is, that sometimes the sound of Michael talking

in between songs, is a bit soft (?!)...... But the cd is great....

Now have to find some time to watch the dvd..... hahaha! Still on my Bublé cloud..

Take care,

Mouse :rolleyes:

Oh yeah! Power to Holland! The DVD cover is ORANGE, need I to say more?! :lol:;)

Hi ladies and gents!!

I''VE GOT IT!!!! The orange version! Was in a store to buy a dvd for father's day and thought

to ask if they had the new MSG DVD. And I knew that the store manager is a huge Michael fan.

He was happy to say that he got it yesterday and was about to put it into the store.

So I bought the orange version (they did not have the blue one....).

So, in the next couple of hours I am back again in Bublé land..... lalalala!

Music store.nl

Take care of yourself!

Mouse :rolleyes:;)

CONGRATS TO YOU, JUST SHOWS IT DOSE'NT HURT TO ASK !

HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE DVD. :D

Update:

Have seen the DVD as well!

As I do not want to "spill the beans", I only want to say that it is great!

For the people who were there (I even noticed some familiar faces before

the stage.... ;) ) it"s a great cd/dvd as they can sort of relive their memory

again. For me, as I was not there :( , it still is a great insight on and off the

stage.....

So: all of you who are still looking forward to it: enjoy (I think I am going

to watch it again this evening.... sorrryyyy... haha!)

Take care of yourselves!

Mouse :rolleyes:

My favorite city, my favorite musicians and my favorite singer. The DVD is amazing! Thought it was a little short, but the stuff you get to see is fabulous. Cannot wait for the new tour!!

OH WOW !

THANKS FOR POSTING THOSE CLIPS BOBBY D !

YOU ARE THE BEST ! :D:)

Thanks Bobby D for posting the links, I was at work and after going guugaaga and drooling all over, people thinking I was nuts...I couldn´t

dare roam to the board and post them.

Thanks again for coming to the rescue, as always.

BORICUA and BOBBY D., thank you, thank you, thank you. How great

to come home to this! It's fabulous!!!!!! And just a small part of what we'll be

getting. I can't believe that the time is now so close.

Take care!

Jo

Bobby..........You are the very best thing about this whole board.......

We can tune in and find out if and when we have access to what Michael

has got in the works.........And the fact that he has such a terrific team that

is on top of everything.........But we have no way of finding out what is really

going on........If it weren't for you?...........And with your numbers over on your

site.........I think you might be going platinum soon?...or gold?...........You have

already won as far as we are concerned.................I hope you realize what

you mean to us all.................................Gram Irene........

Thanks for sharing the link to the two video clips; the DVD looks awesome!! I guess I'm just going to have to wait until 26 June to see it in full.

However, I just got an email from Warner Bros saying the DVD has been shipped. It could arrive next week! Fingers crossed

I just got confirmation that my order was shipped on the llth.......And I am in

Sandy, Utah...........So that means they are releasing the orders from Warner Bros.

....before the 15th.................I thought maybe we would have to wait till the end of

the month.................That's great ladies...........I am beyond happy...............

Yipee!................

Hi ladies!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you: hoping you do not have to wait for too long anymore!

A big THANK YOU to Bobby D and Boricua: all that extra information is just what everybody

needs!

Again: it's a great CD/DVD combination: you are going to love it!

(still keeping my fingers crossed for an early arrival of your cd/dvd's.... ;) )

Mouse

I just can't get over the fact what a phenomenal singer Michael is. He just keeps getting better and better and better. When you think he can't get any better, he just does! And the musicians are amazing, you see Alan working on music and keys, and with changes in the very last moment, the guys just nail it. It's insane!

My dear Whit, it´s not just INSANE...it´s SCARRY!!

No getting over, anytime soon...no getting over this addiction!! There is no intervention program fit for this...WE ARE ALL DOOM FOR LIFE!!

My dear Whit, it´s not just INSANE...it´s SCARRY!!

No getting over, anytime soon...no getting over this addiction!! There is no intervention program fit for this...WE ARE ALL DOOM FOR LIFE!!

We're all getting so excited about the DVD... imagine how excited we are going to be when the new album comes out!! :lol:

I got a call from a friend of mine who works at the record store, he said: I got something for you come on down.

So I went and there it was, the fan edition of michael meets MSG!He only had one, reserved for me, what good friends are for right :lol:

It's an awesome DVD and a must buy for all the fan's.

The best song on the DVD I think is Stardust with naturally 7, they sounded awesome together!

I think everybody will savor every snippet till the new tour kicks off.

Greetz

Dchris