Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Olga_S

Fans From Poland

1,540 posts in this topic

I'm counting - only 66 days.

've already organised myself 2 free days at work. CANNOT WAIT!!!

I'm counting - only 66 days.

've already organised myself 2 free days at work. CANNOT WAIT!!!

Me too! I took two days off and be there a day before the show. I'm already excited. :)

Maybe someone missed it. :) :

Michael - TVN24

I missed it... Is that Newsweek? Of course I'd like to buy it. Do you know if it's still avaiable in stores?

Thanks for sharing anyway! :)

xxx

I read it. MB was great, as always, but the journalist was actually very lazy. It could be so much better, as MB is funny and aesy to talk to....

I missed it... Is that Newsweek? Of course I'd like to buy it. Do you know if it's still avaiable in stores?

Thanks for sharing anyway! :)

xxx

Monica, I found out that article was in Newsweek too late also. I have only this article in PDF file, here is the link. Newsweek .

Monica, I found out that article was in Newsweek too late also. I have only this article in PDF file, here is the link. Newsweek .

Thanks a lot Olga. :)

xxx

HI OLGA YOU MUST BE GETTING SO EXCITED THAT YOU WILL SOON BE SEEING MICHAEL PERFORM IN POLAND FOR

THE VERY FIRST TIME

I KNOW HOW LONG YOU HAVE CAMPAIGNED FOR THIS AND IT JUST SHOWS THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING YOU MUST

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS AND THAT DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE ! :D

GOOD FOR YOU ! ENJOY THE MOMENT WHEN IT FINALLY ARRIVES

SUE

xx

HI OLGA YOU MUST BE GETTING SO EXCITED THAT YOU WILL SOON BE SEEING MICHAEL PERFORM IN POLAND FOR

THE VERY FIRST TIME

I KNOW HOW LONG YOU HAVE CAMPAIGNED FOR THIS AND IT JUST SHOWS THAT IF YOU REALLY WANT SOMETHING YOU MUST

NEVER GIVE UP ON YOUR DREAMS AND THAT DREAMS REALLY DO COME TRUE ! :D

GOOD FOR YOU ! ENJOY THE MOMENT WHEN IT FINALLY ARRIVES

SUE

xx

Thanks! Yes, I've waited for him to perform for so long. It will be the best night of this year, for sure. :)

Hey! A little more than two weeks until Michael's show here ;)

Maybe we could arrange some meeting before the concert? Fans I mean.

I needed a few days to calm myself down after the concert.

It was my first MB concert and it was AMAZING!!!!! So much more than I expected it to be!!! He was singing beautifly and I had the best time!!!!

THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!!!!

And one more thing -

COME BACK SOOOOOON!!!!!!

It was incredible! :) He was fantastic as always so I don't need to say a lot but don't forget about Naturally 7 - they were great as well.

I was thrilled when I heard them singing "In The Air Tonight" because I'm a huge Phil Collins fan.

That's one of many reasons why I loved the concert. :)

P.S. Anyone had the chance to talk to Michael after the show? :D

xxx

Of course - Naturally 7 were great. I've heard them before, but never live in concert. I'm glad I had the chance. I even got their autographs after the show. Great guys!!!

Hey people, if someone is still browsing this page from time to time - I just want you to know that we have our polish forum also. Join us if you want!

www.michaelbuble.fora.pl