Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poinciana

NEW GAME

9 posts in this topic

HEY GUYS.....WHAT ABOUT A NEW GAME....

MAKE A SENTENCE (one that makes sense) USING AS MANY TITLES OF MB'S SONGS AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN

I'LL GO FIRST

CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE BUT ... MY FUNNY VALENTINE, COME FLY WITH ME AND PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER BECAUSE QUANDO, QUANDO, QUANDO YOU AND I SWAY IN THE SUMMERWIND, YOU WILL PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER AND REALIZE THAT YOU WILL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE

Ohh...this is a good one...this may take some time though...I'll do it when I have a bit more time.

I begin to sway while we're at home, and you sing my song-

lets try a little tenderness and keep feeling good; put your head on my shoulder , i think

i am lost in your eyes, and begin to dream...........i have the world on a string and you've save the last dance for me, oh i think is this L-O-V-E , or do i just have a fever

you speak softly and say i'm your man, come fly with me to places far away;

quando, quando qaundo, is my reply, and thought how sweet it is to be loved by you, glad it is just you and i

I want to sing a SONG FOR YOU because I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN,you give me FEVER so bad but

I'm FEELING GOOD on this FOGGY DAY IN LONDON TOWN , I need to SWAY with you to the MOONDANCE and

hear you say I,M YOUR MAN,YOU AND I will make a good team,CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE but I want to take you

HOME,YOU DON'T KNOW ME but THESE FOOLISH THINGS are EVERYTHING to me, so SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME !

PHEW !

best wishes, sue

I GUESS I'M FALLING 4 YOU, it's called LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT - PAROXIDE SWING, FEVER. CALL ME IRRESPONSIBLE, but FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE I feel YOU BELONG TO ME. KISSING A FOOL I think of you. I CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE. You know, YOU'LL NEVER FIND ANOTHER LOVE LIKE MINE. But, darling, HOW CAN YOU MEND A BROKEN HEART? Just PUT YOUR HEAD ON MY SHOULDER, COME FLY WITH ME... NICE 'N' EASY. THAT'S HOW IT GOES, you're ALWAYS ON MY MIND, I'm LOST. I'VE GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN, so please SAVE THE LAST DANCE FOR ME - IT HAD BETTER BE TONIGH, WONDERFUL TONIGHT, because I'LL NEVER SMILE AGAIN, THAT'S LIFE. Let's go HOME, let's DREAM and SWAY, I want to know HOW SWEET IT IS, but... YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD: THE BEST IS YET TO COME. THAT'S ALL.

I can sit here and feel lost that you aren't touring at the minute, but how sweet it is that you'll be back soon! but thats how it goes i suppose...you don't know me Michael, but i guess i'm falling 4 u, its a crazy little thing called love i feel, and i've got you under my skin, so im feeling good! therefore the more i see you the more i smile and i dream that you'll somehow save the last dance for me! just as i sit at home under the orange coloured sky i'll dream about everything and how the best it yet to come, so Michael, come fly with me through the summer wind then put your head on my shoulder and i'l cure your fever and i may be caught kissing a fool from time to time...but hey....call me irresponsible ;)

WHOA :)

Nicole x

This is a poem I wrote and enclosed in a Christmas card to Michael. I've posted this in another forum, so my apologies if you've already read this.

Michael, it’s not often I feel this way,

My hearts all a flutter, and I want to SWAY.

With charisma and charm, BABY, YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES,

Throw in a pinch of naughtiness, And a total package it makes.

You bring out THE BEST OF ME when I hear your tunes,

In March and April, END OF MAY, or June.

WHATEVER IT TAKES, you’ve got my vote,

I sing every song…. cherish every note.

It’s heaven when you sing ME AND MRS. JONES,

I want to take you home, Do you have any clones?

THE MORE I SEE YOU the more I admire,

Your mischievous SMILE, Your CRY ME A RIVER fire.

You command respect with your stylish suits,

Then you tell a joke, And look oh so cute.

As you perform on stage, We HOLD ON tight,

And know it’s going to be, WONDERFUL TONIGHT.

We watch in awe, As you sing and swing,

Then you slide across the stage, You’re our EVERYTHING!

It’s SOME KIND OF WONDERFUL, AT THIS MOMENT in time,

YOU AND I are connected, It’s simply divine!

From my head to my toes, ALL OF ME’s under your spell,

I’m mesmerized, hypnotized, You ring my bell!

For two short hours, We forget who we are,

We are feeling the love, Of our HOLLYWOOD star.

At the recent Hershey party, CRAZY LOVE ruled,

You melted my chocolate, For you are one handsome dude!

The only HEARTACHE TONIGHT, Is when you stopped singing,

We suddenly stopped screaming, My hips they stopped swinging.

When the concert was over, I didn’t want to go HOME,

I was FEELING so GOOD, In the Michael Bublé Zone!

I seemed so LOST when the arena cleared out,

I was in Bublé withdrawal, and just wanted to pout.

Now I’m planning my next concert, So I hope you’ll SAVE,

THE LAST DANCE FOR ME

I’ll be sure to wave!

oh.my.gosh THAT WAS THE BEST POEM IN THE WHOLE FLIPPING WORLD BRAVO!!!! WORDS THAT ARE VERY TRUES

Thanks music lover! What can I say?? Michael just inspires me!!