Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

miss1976wa

Photos of Michael & his sister Crystal

29 posts in this topic

Thanks you Nance!

What a gorgeous couple of siblings. Beauty really runs in the family, doesn't it?

Thanks for posting the photos I had hopes someone would. Great shots of both, I agree she's very pretty, OK so is HE! :D Good looks run in that family...so does talent!

She's a knock-out AND talented! Must be that great Buble DNA. :) Thanks for sharing the pics!

I can't believe Michael is so skinny! And Crystal looks beautiful. :)

Thanks for sharing.

NANCY, thank you so much! What a special treat to see those photos.

Indeed so--Michael and Crystal are beautiful and talented! I would

not have seen these if you hadn't shared them with us.

Thanks again, Nancy!

Take care,

Jo

You're welcome!

Actually, I probably would not have seen them either if it wasn't for Bobby D mentioning Michael & Crystal were in the Hello! Canada magazine on 'The Daily Buble'. So thanks Bobby D!

NICE PICS,NANCY,THANKS FOR POSTING!

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY PICS OF OUR MAN !

Thanks for posting, miss1976wa.

He looks soooo sexy. And that smile..............

:)

Thanks Nancy,

Great shots, and yes- Whit, Michael is so thin now.

I hope he doesn't lose any more weight. I worry about him although

he looks just fine. Just don't want him to blow away~ :rolleyes:

Crystal is a knock out! Would have loved to have seen her movie

Crossing, I believe that's the name, but it never came out here.

Fantastic pics of Michael & Crystal Nancy-thanks for posting them! :)

Great pictures of both of them! His sister is very pretty. Does she work? Does she have to? lol I've never seen a picture of his parents that I know of. Does anyone have one to share? Or do they stay out of the limelight?

KarenInFlorida

yeah but michael looks with the beard scary Oo

i dont like his new look

but its his face XD and i can not say

ahhh michael shave it please XD

Thanks Nancy

Wow, Crystal is beautiful!.....and radiant. I love her outfit and accessories....great taste.

Whenever I see Michael looking thin I have the urge to cook him one of our great aussie lamb roast dinners with the works!.....he needs a good feed.

Thanks Nancy

Wow, Crystal is beautiful!.....and radiant. I love her outfit and accessories....great taste.

Whenever I see Michael looking thin I have the urge to cook him one of our great aussie lamb roast dinners with the works!.....he needs a good feed.

That's a great idea Laguna! Hahaha

Hahaha

I like his new look, I think he looks better than ever, soooo sexy but Michael! that's enough! Don't lose any more weight.

You want be another Keira Knightley?

I thought I'd read on Daily Buble that there was going to be an interview with Michael and Crystal in Hello magazine. Am I mistaken? Was it just those two photos which are posted in this thread or was there more on the two of them?

I thought I'd read on Daily Buble that there was going to be an interview with Michael and Crystal in Hello magazine. Am I mistaken? Was it just those two photos which are posted in this thread or was there more on the two of them?

I never saw the interview in Hello! Magazine (if there was one or not I'm not sure). I found these two pics on the magazine's website under "Galleries".

thanx for sharing the pics

michael does look really skinny but is still looking handsome as always

and thats a really nice picture of the sister too

Thanks Nance.

Doesn't Crystal look lovely! :)

Caz

hey. doesen't MICHAEL look lovely?

oh, he doesn't.

he looks hot!

a little skinny, but hot!

Thanks Nancy for the picture of Crystal she's a knockout.You sure know where she get her genes from.I'd love to see a family portrait of all of them

if that is possible.I'm sure Britany looks great too and you're right I hope Michael doesn't lose anymore weight.He looks good just as he is.

NANCY, THANK YOU . BROTHER AND SISTER BOTH ARE GOOOORGEOUS. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY AMBER AND LEWIS HAVE.

HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Thanks for posting!

Michael looks great, love the scruff! As always, it's lovely to see Crystal, she looks great too!

I am sure there are pictures of Amber and Lewis floating around, but I know that they have asked for us not to post them on the message boards as they value their privacy so. I can honestly say though, seeing both Michael's parents at different shows: Michael looks just like his Mama! LOL. Crystal looks a bit more like Dad. So, there ya go! :)

Take Care!!

Thanks for posting!

Michael looks great, love the scruff! As always, it's lovely to see Crystal, she looks great too!

I am sure there are pictures of Amber and Lewis floating around, but I know that they have asked for us not to post them on the message boards as they value their privacy so. I can honestly say though, seeing both Michael's parents at different shows: Michael looks just like his Mama! LOL. Crystal looks a bit more like Dad. So, there ya go! :)

Take Care!!

I RECENTLY SAW A PIC SOMEWHERE OF MICHAEL WITH HIS MUM AND I DO AGREE HE LOOKS VERY MUCH LIKE HER !