Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

robinho1873

SECC Whistling!

10 posts in this topic

There was nothing more annoying than that (insert michaels word here) whistling all the way through always on my mind. But I must say that was the best live performance I have seen and probably wont be surpassed til my next buble outing. LOVED IT!

Wow, what a way to ruin such a special song...who ever it was sure was lucky I was not sitting beside him...

Glad you enjoyed the concert...even with the *&*&&^& whisler...

How annoying - was it a problem with the sound system kind of whistling or someone in the audience whistling?

Nope, it was a bloke :angry: , I'd've knocked him into next week if he'd been anywhere near me, how rude! :angry:

You can hear it on this vid

Would have loved to hear Michaels response to the idiot whistler!

What really bothers me is why was he not thrown out!

Nicely Done Michael! Nice To See He Speaks His Mind And Puts These People In Their Place.

Cant Believe Someone Would Be That Rude!!

Most Artists Wouldnt Do That, But Im So Glad He Does!! :) Shows He Wont Put Up With Inconciderate People!!

GO MICHAEL!!! :D

x x x x

Thanks Lucy for the vid...you got to hand it to Michael, he sure knows how to handle himself...and just kept on giving a brilliant performance.

Wow how annoying is that!!!! What a jerk!!!!

That would have been soooooooo irritating while you were singing and trying to concerntrate and create a mood - some people are just so rude, they just have no idea.

Kudos to Michael for keeping his concerntration and giving a wonderful performance and for putting the jerk in his place afterwards.

OMG jsut saw the video, the whistling is really loud and obnoxious , what an idiot!!

And so cool that Michael mentioned what a ****** he was.

that song was the best perfomance i have ever heard! I would even go as far as saying it's better than Elvis Presley's version, and that's me saying alot, as I am a huge Elvis fan ever - since I was a kid.

The live performance was brilliant both tonight at the 02 and last night, I managed to record it tonight. He did an excellent job at singing it.