Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bublesue

Michael's stage outfit, time for a change?

90 posts in this topic

:rolleyes: Do you think Michael should change his show outfit ? He looks great in his suit and tie,but he does tend to always look the same in his shows. Do you think he should go more casual on stage to fit in with his scruffy image and wear jeans and a shirt or stick with the suit but perhaps wear more colourful shirts and or ties ? Whatever he wears he always looks great. It would be great if he just took his jacket off sometimes he must get so hot on stage when he is performing. Any other ideas for how you would like to see him dress for his concerts ?

:rolleyes: Do you think Michael should change his show outfit ? He looks great in his suit and tie,but he does tend to always look the same in his shows. Do you think he should go more casual on stage to fit in with his scruffy image and wear jeans and a shirt or stick with the suit but perhaps wear more colourful shirts and or ties ? Whatever he wears he always looks great. It would be great if he just took his jacket off sometimes he must get so hot on stage when he is performing. Any other ideas for how you would like to see him dress for his concerts ?

I like him in the suit. He just looks so classy. I would love to see him switch it up by wearing colorful shirts and ties, though!

:D Thanks for your reply, think I would agree with you there.Have seen a video of Michael in a concert in Hawaii wearing a pink tie and it looked great and that was the only concert that I,ve seen him without his jacket on. It wasjust a little bit different and of course he looked great ! Have just viewed your concert pictures they are fabulous you were so lucky to get such a great view.I AM SO JEALOUS ! LOL !

I love him in suits, especially in concerts..., It is commanding, strong, mysterious....., and he looks good. :wub:

He could stand up there wrapped in a towel and I'd be happy!

I second that!!!, :P

I think he should wear whatever he feels comfy in :)

Haha I think we'd all be happy if he did that ;)

-Kat

I love Michael in a suit & I think he should dress just that way he for his concerts, after all that was Michaels image Suited & Booted .addmitedly I do also like him casual as you often see him dressed in interviews & such Oh Michael looks great in whatever!!!

Haha YES!! You always make me laugh, Nancy.

Maybe we can make a petition for the towel idea.. :P

I love Michael in a suit & I think he should dress just that way he for his concerts, after all that was Michaels image Suited & Booted .addmitedly I do also like him casual as you often see him dressed in interviews & such Oh Michael looks great in whatever!!!

I agree, he looks great in his casual clothes, too! But I think the suit really fits the stage persona. He's singing classic songs and he looks classy on stage. :)

Personally, I think that the suit REALLY makes a statement,

a really good one. I have always thought that it would be

fine - nay, great - if he would take off his jacket for part

of the show, though. It would seem even more relaxed and

he must get very, very warm in that suit. (He does not

need the additional heat - as he's already so darn hot!!!)

Ok, who said towel? hmmmmm, Mosh Pit battle for sure...

he does throw his towel, dosen´t he? hmmmmm, ok cyber police I will take myself to the naughty corner, but its not my fault! Who said towel?

:D HA HA YOU ARE SO FUNNY ABOUT THE TOWEL ! YOU NAUGHTY NAUGHTY THING ! LOL ! :D

Ok, who said towel? hmmmmm, Mosh Pit battle for sure...

he does throw his towel, dosen´t he? hmmmmm, ok cyber police I will take myself to the naughty corner, but its not my fault! Who said towel?

That would be ME! :P

As Michael would sing..."...it had to be youuuuu.." lol!!!

You sure know how to push my naughty buttons! soooo BRING IN THE TOWELS!!

As Michael would sing..."...it had to be youuuuu.." lol!!!

You sure know how to push my naughty buttons! soooo BRING IN THE TOWELS!!

HAHAHA .. Naughty Nancy and her wicked thoughts! :D

Yeah I agree the towel would be a good option. I will sign the petition :rolleyes:

haha......

Seriously though, I like the suit and I would never want him to switch to casual clothes

(as good as he look in them).

Caz

Yeah I agree the towel would be a good option. I will sign the petition :rolleyes:

haha......

Seriously though, I like the suit and I would never want him to switch to casual clothes

(as good as he look in them).

Caz

Ok Nancy I had to get my fan after that statement, too funny!!

I have this visual, yes I do~~~~ :rolleyes:

I have to say, and I do love- the suit is it for him and even he said it before.

He said, he sees performers on stage in jeans and a t-shirt and

thinks did they forget to dress up? (something along those lines)~

It's a classy look and like said before its commanding, you take notice~

~~getting back to the towel though, I'd so take notice~~ :lol:

(too naughty? :P )

Ok Nancy I had to get my fan after that statement, too funny!!

I have this visual, yes I do~~~~

I have to say, and I do love- the suit is it for him and even he said it before.

He said, he sees performers on stage in jeans and a t-shirt and

thinks did they forget to dress up? (something along those lines)~

It's a classy look and like said before its commanding, you take notice~

~~getting back to the towel though, I'd so take notice~~

(too naughty?)

I do prefer Michael in a suit on stage, but sometimes he looks too hot in them.. the poor man! So I say we petition the fluffy white towel thing! Ok, now who can do some embroidery and put "MB" on one so we can give it to him as a hint!?

Hehehe

yes..and you won't be the only one who would be happy! :lol:

..i think that he looks so hot in his suit!

he's just so much classy..elegant..

I'm so late to reply this thread! Sorry...don't know how I missed since I'm in this board everyday! :lol:

Couldn't stop laughing about the towel thing Nancy said! hahaha

The image of Michael singing wearing just a towel! hahahaha

Anyway....I do like Michael's suit and I think it would be weird if he put causal clothes like t-shirts and jeans on. Although I really like his casual style, why is Michaels always wearing All-star shoes all the time (nothing against! I have 2 pars!)? hahaha

Well, nothing better than a man in a good suit!

What do u mean Nancy??!!

Get a life!??? hahahaha :lol: