Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

michaelsnewfan

"Dancing With The Stars"

6 posts in this topic

Is anyone watching "Dancing With the Stars" this time around?

Last week, when the ladies had their first chance, two of them danced to Michael's music -- Priscilla Presley to "Feeling Good" and Kristi Yamaguchi to "The More I See You." -- and both of them scored big!

I'm sorry I missed the girls dancing last week. I always hate missing one of Michael's songs!!

Joanie

B)

More Michael music featured last night! Mario danced to "I'm Your Man" and Marissa to "Quando, Quando, Quando."

All I could think of was "OMG!"

I heard them too and all I could think of is 'They should have Michael up there singing them because that guy can't do those songs justice'. Did you think they were a bit slow? I did.

Joanie

:D

A few weeks ago on the Australian show 'So You Think You Can Dance' someone danced to Michael's Spiderman.

Then a couple of nights ago there was some unseasonal snow in Aus and they played Michael's Let it Snow for the news report.

I always get excited when they play his songs like that. But it annoys me when they play someone else's version of one of his songs. I always think.....why didn't you choose the best version.....Michael's :lol:

Will wonders never cease???? Last night Jason danced to "It Had Better Be Tonight". But I don't think the judges liked it. :angry: