Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

michaelsnewfan

Favorite TV Doctors

42 posts in this topic

Whether you watch "Grey's Anatomy", a favorite soap, or remember medical shows from the past, there's probably a doctor out there who sent your heart rate racing. :D

So, who's your favorite TV doctor(s)?

I watch Grey's Anatomy and Mc Steamy is my fave (so hottttt), but nothing compares to George Clooney in E.R!

Mc Steamy, Mc Dreamy, Mc Flurry, I don't care! :lol: Give me Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) from ER! He is HOT. ;)

Well, my fav TV doctor is Gregory House!!! Just love that man!! :)

Frank Campion from the show All Saint. He isn't good looking or anything, but just so darn funny!

Dr. Vincent Huges from the same show is soo cute.

Absolutely all the cast from "House M.D.".

My favourite doctor is Dr. Chase.. He is so hot!

but nothing compares to George Clooney in E.R!

Omg, Clooney plays in E.R.? I never knew that! I gotta watch E.R. now. :rolleyes:

Favourite doctor is Dr.House.

Favourite victim/person-in-a-hospital-bed is Danny from Grey's Anatomy. I miss him.. :(

Frank Campion from the show All Saint. He isn't good looking or anything, but just so darn funny!

Dr. Vincent Huges from the same show is soo cute.

They show All Saints in Belgium, rtammgo? Wow I didn't know that!

My fav Dr's - I'm going to go left field with this and say Dr Who - the current one played by David Tenant - sooooo cute and funny!!!

Also JD and Dr Cox from Scrubs - I love that show!!!!

And I also like Dr House - Hugh Laurie is brilliant, have loved him since seeing him in the english comedy Blackadder with Rowan Atkinson.

I'll take the original doctors of ER any day especially George Clooney...He's the first McDreamy to me!!...Yummm..still love him!! :D

Joanie

:)

My favorite all-time TV doctor was Dr. Joe Gannon on "Medical Center" (there's a blast-from-the-past). He was the "McDreamy" of his day-- so was Dr. Kildare, too! What a spiffy dresser! And he drove a sports car, too! The first season, he was very much the "white knight", but as the series went on, the writers tried to "humanize" him a lot more.

I also cannot forget this trio from "ER" -- Dr. Doug Ross (remember when he rescued the boys from the storm drain? Classic!), Dr. John Carter (I'm with you, Whit!), and Dr. Luka Kovac (oh, those eyes!)

But my favorite soap opera doctor simply has to be steady Dr. Steve Hardy from "General Hospital."

It's definitely a pick between Dr.McDreamy of Greys Anatomy (So Hot... :D ) and Dr.Luca Kovach of E.R (Those eyes make me melt :wub: )

-Kat

first of all....i love greg house...he's so rude and sexy....

then i agree with kat..

and from grey's anatomy...i really like how cute is george!!!he's sooooooo sweeeeeeeet.... :P

Mc Steamy, Mc Dreamy, Mc Flurry, I don't care! :lol: Give me Dr. Carter (Noah Wyle) from ER! He is HOT. ;)

I totally agree with you <3

I also love to watch all Scrubs cast :lol:

"McFlurry" is an ice-cream dessert from McDonald's. Hope that answers your question!

Thanks:) I just thought that is one of Mc name for a doctor in GA, and I dont know for whish one.

It fit for Georgie O'Malley :D

HOUSE M.D.

I love it!! It´s awesome! One of the best series ever.. it´s to close to reality!

And of course, I´m in love whit Dr. Greg House!! I just love him! :lol:

Dr. House!!!!!!!!

House MD definetely

but I also have some others on my list

From ER

Dr John Carter (L)

Dr Ray Barnet

Dr Dough Ross

Dr Luka Kovac

Dr Tony Gates

From House MD

Wilson

Chase

From Grey's

Mc Dreamy

Mc Steamy

George O'Malley

Oh, I can't forget Dr. Yang from "Grey's Anatomy". My favorite woman doctor! And Addison from "Private Practice" runs a very close second! How she could dump McDreamy, I'll never know!

Omg, Clooney plays in E.R.? I never knew that! I gotta watch E.R. now. :rolleyes:

Favourite doctor is Dr.House.

Favourite victim/person-in-a-hospital-bed is Danny from Grey's Anatomy. I miss him.. :(

Clooney is in the first five series of ER! Clooney and Wyle also appeared in the first season of Friends as doctors!

My favourite is Carter from ER!