Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malinasbuble

Hello Bublé from Romania

7 posts in this topic

Hi.My name is Daniel from Bucharest,Romania.I'm Elvis Presley fan and i'm proud that.Last week i wach on youtube a video with Michael.Wow,it was fantastic.It was ''Save The Last Dance For Me'' from concert.Wow,beautiful voice.And then i listen ''You Don't Know Me''.I like this song,it's my favorite song.Elvis Presley sing this song in the movie ''Clambake'' '67.

I want more video concerts with Michael Bublé. Is someone who can help me???Please!

Hi Daniel and welcome!

There is lots to choose from on Bobby D's site The Daily Bublé. There are other fan sites too, I'm sure someone else more in the know than me will help you out and point you in the right direction.

Julie

Welcome Daniel :D

I've seen a few video concerts performances on youtube, but than you may have watched them already!

Anyways ....happy posting :-)

~Steph~

hello, welcome :)

Hey guys,

my name is Valentin Vesa (Val) and I am also from Romania. I am maintaining a blog at www.adspedia.ro and I use lots of Michael's songs from youtube as examples and theme makers for my "for souls and heart" articles.

I only found out about him a few months back and I love him ever since.

I would love to know if he gets to Europe this year or any times soon as I am dying to go see him live.

God bless!

Val

Hello everybody!

My name is Dana and I am also from Romania, Buzau city to be specific. I heard abot MB a few months ago, on ZU radio. I heard then "Home" and I wanted more... and more.... Now I listened to all his albums, watched his videos on youtube and I have to say that he is the one I have been waiting for. All the others singers that are right now doesn't compare to him. I am sorry that I haven't knew him years ago. But is not too late now. I hope to see him, when he is coming to Romania, By the way, does anyone know when will he come?

Regards,

Dana