Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mama Madu

90 year old's birthday wish

6 posts in this topic

My Grandmother's only wish, for her 90th birthday, was a ticket to the Michael Buble concert in Vancouver. It would be so incredibly special for her if Michael Buble were to wish her a Happy Birthday. How would I get this information to Michael Buble and ask him to do this very touching favor?

My Grandmother's only wish, for her 90th birthday, was a ticket to the Michael Buble concert in Vancouver. It would be so incredibly special for her if Michael Buble were to wish her a Happy Birthday. How would I get this information to Michael Buble and ask him to do this very touching favor?

Perhaps you can try to send an email to wyatt, if you are a Bungalow-B member ?

I agree with Nourjal. I hope that she gets her wish, and then some if Michael wishes her a Happy Birthday! :)

HI MAMA, I'M NO HELP BUT WISH YOUR GRANMOTHER A GREAT 90TH .I DON'T KNOW WHRN HER BIRTHDAYIS BUT I HOPE MICHAEL WOULD BE ABLE TO WISH HER A BEAUTIFUL HAPPY BIRTHDAY. YOUR GRAND MOYHER HAS GREAT TASTE, MICHAEL BUBLE. HUGE HUGS, LORETTA SMILING AT YOU.

Ah yes, Loretta is right! Mama Madu, Your grandmother has such great taste! :D

Happy Birthday to your Grandmother, 90, wow! I would hope to get there someday~~

Michael would definitely wish her a wonderful happy birthday if he knew. I'd love

to see him do that~~You can get in touch with his management I'm sure.

Enjoy the show and see you there! ;)