Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2whereUare

What's your favorite Michael Buble' song?

80 posts in this topic

Mine is "Fever," because it's the first song that I ever heard of his, and it just makes me want to dance!!! I love the line about Romeo and Juliet, "Thou givest fever." I love that!

Gina

I have afew faves....

Sway,,,How can you mend a broken heart..

Heck they are fantastico....

gracie

I love 'Moondance'! The whole album is phenomenal, but if I had to pick a favorite Moondance would be it!

Rachel

Well, I'm new to Michael's music, and so I've only listened to this latest CD. My favorite would definitely be Moondance! icon_biggrin.gif

~~Lizzie~~

I love "You always hurt the one you love" off his Grandfather Dedication CD, and "Buena Sera" off of Babalu. Unfortunately, I haven't grabbed his new one yet, but I'm sure I'll find a fave! icon_smile.gif

I think I've decided (it's hard to pick just one) that my fave off this album is "Moondance"...but I DO love them all!

Oh this is hard... I've only heard the ones on this album.. but I have to say that I think it's a four way tie. icon_razz.gif

Sway -- Come Fly with Me -- Fever -- Moondance

Those four just get me up on my feet every time I hear them.

Nancy

You'll Never Know - It's been one of my favorite songs for a long time, so glad he recorded it!

Steve

"You are the canyon to catch the echo that lets me know I am alive." Linda Eder

I've had that one part from You Must Have Been Kissing a Fool stuck in my head for a solid 3 days now. The part that goes: But remember this / every other kiss / you'll ever give / long as we both live / when you need the hand/ of another man / whom you really can surrender with / I'll wait for you / like I always do

It's actually gotten annoying it's been repeating over and over like a broken record in my brain. Gak. Need something new! It's still my favorite anyways.

Evie

I'm just limey, thanks!

I love them all but I think I decided my favorites were moondance, Kissing a fool, and put your head on my shoulder

OH, that is just too hard to answer, I know I will keep changing my answer...

For right now, my favorites are Fever and Moondance. But get back to me in an hour... icon_biggrin.gif

~Cleveland Rocks!~

Oh, I just can't make up my mind!! I love them all!! Well, ok, "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" is just so romantic!! No wait, "Sway" is so energetic!! No wait, like I said before, I can't make up my mind!! Sorry!!

Karen aka grobanite227

I really love all of them. But "can't helo falling in love with you" from Babalu is my favorite for now. And "Come Fly with Me" from the latest CD.

Michiko icon_smile.gif

I love "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" (ya, I'd like to put my head on his shoulder) icon_biggrin.gif and my other favorite "How do You Mend a Broken Heart".

I love "Put Your Head On My Shoulder" so romantic. And I also love "Sway" and "Kissing a fool".. as you can tell I can't make up my mind like Karen. LoL icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif "I love them all!"

*~*Maria*~*

Is anyone else having a hard time picking a favorite? I love Fever, Moondance, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Sway, and Come Fly With Me. Is that too many favorites? LOL

- Jennie icon_smile.gif

my fave is prolly come fly with me

~*You have to stop doing that...what?...Saying things that make me want to kiss you...You too...*~

my favs are How Can You Mend a Broken Heart

and For Once in My Life

Actually, I love them all... it's almost impossible to pick just one or two

Avi

I have this partiality to the faster ones like "Spiderman" and "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" (which is different 'cause I usually prefer slower songs)...but I LOVE them all!

Karen

*****LUKE 6:31*****

I can admit with the majority here that all his songs are great but I'm quite enamored with "You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine".

-Ang

I love "That's All" because the words alone say so much even though they seem so simple. I believe that they demonstrate true love in a way, making it become more than an emotion, but an action:-) icon_smile.gif

Your sis in Christ, Teryn

Hey, Teryn! Welcome to the boards! I like your Board name!

Karen icon_biggrin.gif

*****LUKE 6:31*****

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." --Jim Elliott